Pak may Loose but I will play

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
An excuse to play again, exactly what I am saying. What is Shoaib actually good at politics within cricket team. Not a batsman, not a baller, what does Pak cricket want from this old age useless person.

Your criticism today is totally invalid. You started this thread because of Pakistan's poor performance today and you are specifically targeting Shoaib. However, what you are not seeing is that it's Shoaib (and Babar) who scored today. Everyone else failed. Shoaib is not as bad as you are making him look like. I honestly always liked him. He has been more consistent than most other players.

muhammadadeel

If Pakistan had won today the thread starter would have been in all praise for the team now he is saying its politics in team without giving any proof.Pakistan gives too much importance to cricket and neglect other sports I myself love cricket and one of them who has ruined my education over cricket but I believe it's way too much importance to cricket and other cosmetic things like 14 August celebrations etc.Could not believe how people were going crazy over 14 th August this year when I was in Pakistan for summer holidays.

For several years, Pak cricket team was a Punjabi cricket team only.
We lost to everyone but these names always played and became captains, vice captains etc.

- Shoaib Malik
- Umar Akmal
- Kamran Akmal
- Muhammad Hafeez
- Misbah-ul-Haq

While Abdul-Razzaq which won us the T20 Worldcup was not even selected but was thrown out of Pak. cricket bcz so call all-rounders Muhammad Hafeez and Shoaib Malik were threatened to be exposed as incompetent useless cricketers.

muhammadadeel

Your criticism today is totally invalid. You started this thread because of Pakistan's poor performance today and you are specifically targeting Shoaib. However, what you are not seeing is that it's Shoaib (and Babar) who scored today. Everyone else failed. Shoaib is not as bad as you are making him look like. I honestly always liked him. He has been more consistent than most other players.

Facts, from the one of the top batsman Muhammad Yusuf Pakistan has produced about Shoaib Malik

This is after 18 years of cricket. PCB should have some shame and throw out useless garbage cricketers.

cestmoi ✅️

Facts, from the one of the top batsman Muhammad Yusuf Pakistan has produced about Shoaib Malik

Seriously? Muhammad Yousuf? He himself has been controversial. So many players speak against him. My point is that politics is everywhere. I dont care. I go by what I see on the ground.

muhammadadeel

Seriously? Muhammad Yousuf? He himself has been controversial. So many players speak against him. My point is that politics is everywhere. I dont care. I go by what I see on the ground.

Check his performance over the years. He was sidelined just bcz he was Christian otherwise he wud have been captain of Pakistan.

After knowing the facts above, on what basis are you calling Muhammad Yusuf controversial

cestmoi ✅️

Check his performance over the years. He was sidelined just bcz he was Christian otherwise he wud have been captain of Pakistan.

After knowing the facts above, on what basis are you calling Muhammad Yusuf controversial

Ok, when nothing else works, play the religion card as usual. Absolute non-sense. He became Muslim while still playing. He also captained few matches. I personally think he did not have captainship qualities. You can't make anyone captain. You have to be captain material. He was fine player. I have nothing against him. What I said was that there is politics everywhere. Players speak against each other all the time. I really dont care much about it.

muhammadadeel

Ok, when nothing else works, play the religion card as usual. Absolute non-sense. He became Muslim while still playing. He also captained few matches. I personally think he did not have captainship qualities. You can't make anyone captain. You have to be captain material. He was fine player. I have nothing against him. What I said was that there is politics everywhere. Players speak against each other all the time. I really dont care much about it.

Today Shoaib Malik had 2 drop catches and then he got run-out. After 18 years of experience a person shud have the shame to be professional or get out. But NO I am going to keep on scratching on the wounds of Pakistani nation.

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan's Only Contribution To Today's Match
DneESaXXgAA05Nh.jpg

cestmoi ✅️

Today Shoaib Malik had 2 drop catches and then he got run-out. After 18 years of experience a person shud have the shame to be professional or get out. But NO I am going to keep on scratching on the wounds of Pakistani nation.

Ok, keep ranting. I dont think you understand that cricket is bit funny and experienced players do make mess all the time. Yes, he was stupid to get out the way he did, I agree...but he also scored 43.

muhammadadeel

Ok, keep ranting. I dont think you understand that cricket is bit funny and experienced players do make mess all the time. Yes, he was stupid to get out the way he did, I agree...but he also scored 43.

U r addicted to lying but for your reference just have the shame to check above videos and judge.

cestmoi ✅️

Pakistan's Only Contribution To Today's Match

Hey, dont be too excited. Like I said earlier, cricket is bit funny. Remember when u guys lost champion trophy final by 180 runs? Remember how u guys were humiliated? Remember how you guys were so rude before the match?

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hey, dont be too excited. Like I said earlier, cricket is bit funny. Remember when u guys lost champion trophy final by 180 runs? Remember how u guys were humiliated? Remember how you guys were so rude before the match?

Please bhai, Thodi boha cricket hum bhi jan te hai ! Pakistan is out and down !!!

cestmoi ✅️

Please bhai, Thodi boha cricket hum bhi jan te hai ! Pakistan is out and down !!!

Sometimes Pakistan is down, sometimes India is down. Someone wins someone loses. But if you wanna look at overall history, Pakistan has still won more than India.

I still remember how India chickened out of Sharjah and Sahara cups....lol

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sometimes Pakistan is down, sometimes India is down. Someone wins someone loses. But if you wanna look at overall history, Pakistan has still won more than India.

I still remember how India chickened out of Sharjah and Sahara cups....lol
Most of the time Pakistan is down lol

cestmoi ✅️

Yes When Dawood use to fix the match with traitor Azruddin ! not any more, check the record after Azruddin ‘s exit !

Dawood, Hafiz Saeed, and ISI.....the 3 things every Indian resorts to when they have no other argument left.