Pak may Loose but I will play

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Politics inside Pakistan's cricket team isn't new news BUT keeping people like Shoaib Malik inside the side who has been a lynchpin of political speech and grouping inside Pakistan's cricket is a shame we all have to leave with. At our expense the politicians in Pakistan and Cricket players bring nightmares with either their incompetence or corruption.

Anyone above 35 must be purged from the Pakistan cricket team to give youngsters and chance to rebuilt Pakistan cricket with some respect. If we keep with the old players who have created divisions inside the team we might have to live with cricket politics for the next 20 years as well, loosing and being a shame to the world of cricket.

Look at the basic fact no one plays Pakistan for a test match. Why because showoff players such as Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal and family, Muhammad Hafeez regardless of not delivering any value to Pakistan cricket just want to show their face in advertisement and get famous.

When will we have the shame to fix Pakistan's cricket. We Want CHANGE.

Champions Trophy 2017

Asia Cup 2018

1st Drop Catch

2nd Drop Catch

Run Out

Last edited:

muhammadadeel

Sarfaraz Ahmed in ODIs since the Champions Trophyl:
6, 6*, 13*, 3, 51, 14*, 3, 8, 5 and 1 Total of 110 runs Average of 15.71

Exactly, this is bcz of continued politics in Pak. Cricket. This is what cricketers learn from Shoaib Malik and Akmal brothers.

cestmoi ✅️

And it was Shoaib who scored 43 today. Babar Azam being the other who scored 47. If Pakistan wins the next match with India then everyone will praise Pakistan like there is no tomorrow. Cricket is bit funny and Pakistan team is extremely funny. They are literally T20 team. They play good if it's 'their day', otherwise they are jokers. I'm a huge cricket fan but I never take Pakistan team seriously. I never allow them to raise my blood pressure. I just 'enjoy' the day.

Last edited:

muhammadadeel

And it was Shoaib who scored 43 today. Babar Azam being the other who scored 47. If Pakistan wins the next match with India then everyone will praise Pakistan like there is no tomorrow. Cricket is bit funny and Pakistan team is extremely funny. They are literally T20 team. They play good if it's 'their day', otherwise they are jokers. I'm huge cricket fan but I never take Pakistan team seriously. I never allow blood pressure to rise. I just 'enjoy' the day.

An excuse to play again, exactly what I am saying. What is Shoaib actually good at politics within cricket team. Not a batsman, not a baller, what does Pak cricket want from this old age useless person.

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
And it was Shoaib who scored 43 today. Babar Azam being the other who scored 47. If Pakistan wins the next match with India then everyone will praise Pakistan like there is no tomorrow. Cricket is bit funny and Pakistan team is extremely funny. They are literally T20 team. They play good if it's 'their day', otherwise they are jokers. I'm huge cricket fan but I never take Pakistan team seriously. I never allow my blood pressure to raise. I just 'enjoy' the day.
Bhai tu Kidhar tha ab tak ? lol you stole my wind !

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Pakistan had won today the thread starter would have been in all praise for the team now he is saying its politics in team without giving any proof.Pakistan gives too much importance to cricket and neglect other sports I myself love cricket and one of them who has ruined my education over cricket but I believe it's way too much importance to cricket and other cosmetic things like 14 August celebrations etc.Could not believe how people were going crazy over 14 th August this year when I was in Pakistan for summer holidays.