Oyeeeee Jageerdaraaaaaaaa - Altaf Bhai in Action Once More

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Oyeeeee Jageerdaraaaaaaaa

hahahaha LOL..... what kind of person he is????? Looks more jokar/actor than a politician...

Anyway it happens when you are drunk and on a quick call for speech.. God forbid

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Really funny . Another act from a well known Bafoon. Jury, I think your Pir doesn't look sober.Does he have too much to drink ? I am not kidding. He doesn't know what he is saying..... Look at his movements. He almost tripped.His eyes tell the story.....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
Really funny . Another act from a well known Bafoon. Jury, I think your Pir doesn't look sober.Does he have too much to drink ? I am not kidding. He doesn't know what he is saying..... Look at his movements. He almost tripped.His eyes tell the story.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Rather, MQM haters are completely intoxicated in Altaf's hate.

There is an old saying:

Don't look who is saying, just look what is saying

BUT in Altaf Hussain's case

Always look who is saying and what is saying.

He is the leader of common Pakistanis. He always talks in the language of common Pakistanis.

This is the main difference between him and the elite class jaagirdaar poilticians.

Zaidi Qasim

PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:

Rather, MQM haters are completely intoxicated in Altaf's hate.

There is an old saying:

He is the leader of common Pakistanis. He always talks in the language of common Pakistanis.

This is the main difference between him and the elite class jaagirdaar poilticians.

Pakpatriot:

Have some mercy on Pakistanis, Please. You don't mean to say all Pakistanis are intoxicated ? And this is the common Pakistani language to speak in intoxicated accent.?
when I said that he looked drunk, I really mean it. It wasn't Just to melign him. But he does look like he had too much to drink.Brother, you have to admit it. Look at his eyes , and the way he is moving....

S

Siasati

Wrong profession you are in alftaf bhai.

Clown or Joker you should ve been entertaining the crowd

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
PakPatriot1 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":1u960vk8]Really funny . Another act from a well known Bafoon. Jury, I think your Pir doesn't look sober.Does he have too much to drink ? I am not kidding. He doesn't know what he is saying..... Look at his movements. He almost tripped.His eyes tell the story.....

Rather, MQM haters are completely intoxicated in Altaf's hate.There is an old saying:

Pakpatriot:

Have some mercy on Pakistanis, Please. You don't mean to say all Pakistanis are intoxicated ? And this is the common Pakistani language to speak in intoxicated accent.?
when I said that he looked drunk, I really mean it. It wasn't Just to melign him. But he does look like he had too much to drink.Brother, you have to admit it. Look at his eyes , and the way he is moving....[/quote:1u960vk8]

I said MQM haters. I did not say all Pakistanis. Do you think I am NOT pakistani because I am an MQM lover.

Now,I will not say you are drunk because without proof it will be a BUHTAAN, and I am muslim first, then Pakistin and then MQMi.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is a joke that aperson (Altaf), who is the potector and agent of all the ruling elite (feudals, politicans, civil amd military beaurcrates etc.) talked against them just to make fool to the peoples. but no one can got trap in his arguements excpet some so-called educated, self and foolish peoples of Karachi.

Zaidi Qasim

PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:

Pakpatriot:

when I said that he looked drunk, I really mean it. It wasn't Just to melign him. But he does look like he had too much to drink.Brother, you have to admit it. Look at his eyes , and the way he is moving....[/quote]

I said MQM haters. I did not say all Pakistanis. Do you think I am NOT pakistani because I am an MQM lover.

Now,I will not say you are drunk because without proof it will be a BUHTAAN, and I am muslim first, then Pakistin and then MQMi.[/quote]

Pakpatriot:

Read what you wrote.....I have changed the colors of your words which I was refering to ...... He speaks in Common Pakistani Language... Common Pakistani Language is not intoxicated accent..... Pakistanis do not speak in this accent as if they are all drunk.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
rahat said:
It is a joke that aperson (Altaf), who is the potector and agent of all the ruling elite (feudals, politicans, civil amd military beaurcrates etc.) talked against them just to make fool to the peoples. but no one can got trap in his arguements excpet some so-called educated, self and foolish peoples of Karachi.

Not some, majority of people in Karachi support him, educated or not, doesn't matter.

BTW, Karachi people are not so-called educated, they are real educated. They DO NOT elect Firdous Aashiq Aiwan and Abid Sher Ali. They elect Khushbakht Shujaat and Haider Imam Rizvi from Karachi, Alhamdullillah. They all educated pakpatriots :lol:

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is why people love him, he is like a big brother who sometimes cracks jokes with his other brothers.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
So-called education means they are educated to protect self intrests only and they are blind toward the rights of the millions of poor peoples and neglected parts of the country. The reason is obivious that our beaurcracy from the day one tried to over invest the urban areas and neglected the other poor and remote localities. the actual contributors of our wealth are the peoples who produce cotton, rice etc to whom we got most of our foreign exchange and in retirn they are negelected in their due share and deprived from the development. That is the basic reasons of un-rest in the neglected areas of country such as baluchistan, NWFP and other remote localities.

Now it is clear why these are so-called educated peoples.

MPA (400+ posts)
there v gozzzz..... ALTAF BHAI.... well done KASHMIR KASHMIRYOUN KA HA.... pakistani politics ev never been a serious subject 4 me, but i appreciate altaf hussainz statement about Kashmir,,, atleast there is somebody who knowz the reality...
But i also protest on MQMz stand on gilgit Baltistan.... hiz party played a very bad role over this issue... if altaf & hiz party want 2 help kashmiriez they should stand with the kashmiries and shuld respect their opinion....

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
WELL MQM THESE DAYS TRYING TO MAKE A ROOM FOR THEM IN PUNJAB PLOITICS I WAS THINKING IN FUTURE WE GONNA HEARD SHEEDA KAN TUT MEEDA HATH CHUT JEERA BLADE AS UNIT SECTOR INCHARGES AND LL BE MAKING BOREES LIKE ALTAF MENTION IN HIS SPEECH I DNT THINK FOR JAGEEERDARS BUT FOR THE TEHREEK E KHATIM E NABOWAT PEOPLE AS THIS IS IN THEIR CONTRACT WITH THEM LIKE YESTERDAY THEY ATTACK ON A MOSQUE IN HYDER ABAD COZ THE IMAM HAD CONDEMNED ALTAF FOR SUPPORTING QADYANIS