Our Legacy For the Next Generation, Doubt?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam.
Do hear this.. Jaza-k-ALLAH
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNHBxIhtAU[/video]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Jazak-Allah khair brother biomat for an Excellent share :) Brother sarmad also posted almost a similar post sometime back.Such reminders are necessary and are extremely important for our own shortcomings and the steps needed to rectifying them.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18758&p=80982#p80982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Taul bhai & farooq bhai jaza-k-ALLAH for your replies.. Actually i got these links from my brother. As i was in deep conversation regarding ZAID HAMID issue & exposition issue & now MUSIC IN ISLAM.. I got to understand that there is always limit to every thing. We have become extreme & have made our EGO so strong that we are hurting our muslim brothers as well as non muslims (who want to be muslim but get scared from our behaviour)..
About music i am still waiting for some detail replied from ULEMAS. I have respect for all ULEMAS, but every day i am having feelings that they need to sit down & start IJTEHAD & stop all these sects & divisions. Other wise ALLAH will raise a new generation of people (may be muslim converts) who will lead us to TRUE ISLAM with vision & open heart.. I have seen videos of some new muslim converts who were complaining about our behaviour which have made them rebellious.. Also some one posted video about BEST PRODUCT ON EARTH IS ISLAM & WE MUSLIMS ARE WORST SALESMAN.. I think this is right.. We are so busy in fighting about is wearing TIE is haram or halal, is MUSIC is halal or haram etc.. But not getting basic education about islam. I am also one of them.. On the other hand Ulemas ( v respected) dont have vision about how to deal with new generation questions & answer them with logic which they can understand... Similar example can be given about our prophet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD PBUH wives & allowance of 4 marriages in ISLAM & v beautiful & logical reply from Bro Zakir.. Many examples can b given. Please dont take me wrong but i strongly feel that we have to come out of this SLAVE MIND SET (ROOTI KAPRA MAKAN, WAKE UP IN MORNING GO TO OFFICE MAKE DOLLAR or RUPEE , TAKE LUNCH, WORK, TAKE TEA, LEAVE OFFICE, COME TO HOME TAKE DINNER, WATCH TV, WATCH NET EMAILS ETC, SLEEP & carry on again tomorrow with same routine..) I am v much disturbed about ummah & myself..
Forgive me for all this..
Jaza-k-ALLAH & regards.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Wa-Alaikum-us-Salam,

--Brother biomat,i understand your emotions and support them.Half information is very dangerous and can even lead one to derail from the right path so the basic and core step is to get our hands on as much basic knowledge of Islam as one possibly can and learn the true meanings of them and this certainly will alleviate a lot of issues we unfortunately time and again see ourselves get indulged into,and surely will give a more open sense to avoid unnecessary talks on issues that may be trivial and mask the bigger picture in a very negative way.Each and every one of us has to play our respective roles in a constructive manner and it starts from top of the ladder but we needn't wait for that instead the best we can do is load ourselves with more and more humble,gracious and courteous attitude and this could help remedy the sickness of being ego-centric.

--The basic thing that Islam teaches and propagates is "Morals and Ethics" that sadly gets sidelined in a blink of an eye and overlooked in almost every aspect of our lives,once such an important factor is realized it could prove not just beneficial but highly rewarding.After all the most important thing is to rectify one's own self and ponder over the ills and shortcomings one may have rather than the other.