Notable's from GUJRANWALA AND ATTOCK JOIN PTI IN HUGE NUMBERS

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is very good news.
My elder brother called me today from faisalabad. He told me that some newly established social welfare organisation is consistantly trying to convince him to take some key responsibility. He asked me to take my advice because he said that he wants to do some good for others. I asked him to join PTI instead and serve an active member not like some just enrolled members. If he can atleast grab some votes in his town, might be enough on his part.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
All rejects of PML-Q and PML-N. What is PTI trying to become? Or has already become.....

reject by pml-q, ppp and pml n that give you really good indication they were probably bit honest with pakistan that's why they were rejected by them...

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@united for pakistan yea sure i can give u da background,

2002 (PP-17) Attock

Sardar Muhammad Ali Khan (PML Q) 41,770 Winner

2002 (PP-15) Attock

Syed Ijaz Hussain Bukhari (MMA) 23,775 Winner

2008 NA-57 Attock

Malik Amin Aslam Independent 38,392 Runner Up winner Sh. Aftab (N-League)

2008 NA-59 Attock

Malik Sohail Khan PML(N) 59726 Runner up Winner Ch. Pervez Elahi

Lahore 2008

Abdur Rasheed Bhatti Pakistan Muslim League 16820 Runner upp
(winner of 2002)

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION] what do u noe abt PTI,these people are joining pti themselves pti isnt inviting them aur news for U MARVI MEMON IS JOINING PTI!!:)

Didnt Marvi support the dictator Musharraf? Wasnt she a member of his party PML-Q?

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI, a rising party!
Chairman is accepting only and only clean background people.
Every party has good and uncorrupted people, those are very welcomed to PTI.
All anti PTI elements will definitely will fabricate any stories to misguide the people of Pakistan.
BUT, in this vibrant media era, no one can make fool to anyone for longer time!
As the Chairman said, "You cannot fool everyone all the time".
Keep up good work PTI. Future is yours, Insha Allah.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION] didn't MQM supported musharaf,weren't they part of his setup,baat bikalti hai tu door tak jatee hai BHAI!!!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION] didn't MQM supported musharaf,weren't they part of his setup,baat bikalti hai tu door tak jatee hai BHAI!!!

Yes they did. Wasnt Imran Khan against Musharraf? He should stick to his words. When he said he wanted nothing to do with MQM and Mushaaraf and his party PML-Q

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
NAWAZ SHARIF PITHOO OF ISI

According to the statement Rs 10 million were given to Mir Afzal in NWFP, Rs 3.5 million to Nawaz Sharif in Punjab, Rs 5.6 million to Lt Gen (r) Rafaqat for a media campaign, Rs 5 million to the Jamaat-e-Islami, Rs1 million to Begum Abida Hussain, Rs 0.5 million each to Altaf Hussain Qureshi and Mustafa Sadiq, Rs 3.3 million to small groups, Rs 5 million to Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi in Sindh, Rs 5 million to Jam Sadiq, Rs2.5 million to Muhammad Khan Junejo, Rs 2 million to Pir Pagara, Rs 0.3 million to Molana Salahuddin, Rs 5.4 million to small parties, Rs 1.5 million to Humayun Muree, Rs 4 million to Jamali, Rs 1 million to Kakar, Rs 0.7 million to Jam Yousuf, Rs 0.5 million Bazinjo and Rs 1 million to Nadir Mengal.

Keep on doing the rubbish shows. THat will not bring him anywhere. He should have stopped the hypocracy but he is the same crap hole like others. Greed of power makes you close your eyes from principles and thats exactly what is happening here. I am not sure why he has got so damn greedy all of a sudden. Might be the generals who want him to show progress. They are giving him millions from the tax payers money. If its not tax payers money he got from military then for sure will be the flood money he collected. Cause he does not have any income source so huge to give him millions.