Nobody can harm Pakistan, Insha Allah - Must watch

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Nobody can harm Pakistan, Insha Allah - Must watch and listen carefully

Also read this. Mumtaz Mufti met Ateya Mojood around (Year 1960).

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/muhterma-ateya-mojood-seer-predicts.html

ateya1.GIF

ateya2.GIF

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

انشااللہ .....

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

yes nobody can harm Pakistan except those opportunistic meer jaafars who are sypathising to terrorists and writing immature and thirds class comments against Pakistan's only defense layer (Army and ISI) and funny thing is their sources of 'intellect' are word of mouth,new channels and seriously misguided religious interpretations.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

yes nobody can harm Pakistan except those opportunistic meer jaafars who are sypathising to terrorists and writing immature and thirds class comments against Pakistan's only defense layer (Army and ISI) and funny thing is their sources of 'intellect' are word of mouth,new channels and seriously misguided religious interpretations.
Brother mt_dilber you comment fully fit on you.
Let me give you some (intellect words of mouth). No body harm Pakistan ...... then what happen with East Pakistan that was not part of Pakistan or your Generals did not declare it.

And now current situation ... just start counting attacks on army ..... if army is not secure howcome .......

my point of view is....
Pakistan as Islamic state will expand ... but before that ALLAH will change faces (nation)

[The Noble Koran 6:131] (The apostles were sent) thus, for thy Lord would not destroy for their wrong-doing men's habitations whilst their occupants were unwarned.
[The Noble Koran 11:117] And it did not beseem your Lord to have destroyed the towns tyrannously, while their people acted well.
[The Noble Koran 18.59] And (as for) these towns, We destroyed them when they acted unjustly, and We have appointed a time for their destruction.
[The Noble Koran 38:3] How many did We destroy before them of the generations, then they cried while the time of escaping had passed away.
[The Noble Koran 17:17] And how many of the generations did We destroy after Nuh! and your Lord is sufficient as Knowing and Seeing with regard to His servants' faults.
[The Noble Koran 5:98] Know that Allah is severe in requiting and that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

Brother mt_dilber you comment fully fit on you.
Let me give you some (intellect words of mouth). No body harm Pakistan ...... then what happen with East Pakistan that was not part of Pakistan or your Generals did not declare it.

And now current situation ... just start counting attacks on army ..... if army is not secure howcome .......

my point of view is....
Pakistan as Islamic state will expand ... but before that ALLAH will change faces (nation)

[The Noble Koran 6:131] “(The apostles were sent) thus, for thy Lord would not destroy for their wrong-doing men's habitations whilst their occupants were unwarned.”
[The Noble Koran 11:117] “And it did not beseem your Lord to have destroyed the towns tyrannously, while their people acted well.”
[The Noble Koran 18.59] “And (as for) these towns, We destroyed them when they acted unjustly, and We have appointed a time for their destruction.”
[The Noble Koran 38:3] “How many did We destroy before them of the generations, then they cried while the time of escaping had passed away.”
[The Noble Koran 17:17] “And how many of the generations did We destroy after Nuh! and your Lord is sufficient as Knowing and Seeing with regard to His servants' faults.”
[The Noble Koran 5:98] “Know that Allah is severe in requiting and that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

I never advocated Generals and never will but I love Pak Army and will. And east Pakistan, it was because of same situation what is today, people like you became part of enemy's psyops and stood against it in the form of 'Mukti bahini' .
And my point is, that you cannot blame whole Army because of few Generals or corrupt officers who reflect less than 10% of our Army. simple is that, u have right to differ but dont get personal.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

brother mt_dilber you comment fully fit on you.
Let me give you some (intellect words of mouth). No body harm pakistan ...... Then what happen with east pakistan that was not part of pakistan or your generals did not declare it.

And now current situation ... Just start counting attacks on army ..... If army is not secure howcome .......

My point of view is....
Pakistan as islamic state will expand ... But before that allah will change faces (nation)

[the noble koran 6:131] (the apostles were sent) thus, for thy lord would not destroy for their wrong-doing men's habitations whilst their occupants were unwarned.
[the noble koran 11:117] and it did not beseem your lord to have destroyed the towns tyrannously, while their people acted well.
[the noble koran 18.59] and (as for) these towns, we destroyed them when they acted unjustly, and we have appointed a time for their destruction.
[the noble koran 38:3] how many did we destroy before them of the generations, then they cried while the time of escaping had passed away.
[the noble koran 17:17] and how many of the generations did we destroy after nuh! And your lord is sufficient as knowing and seeing with regard to his servants' faults.
[the noble koran 5:98] know that allah is severe in requiting and that allah is forgiving, merciful.

talking about corruption, it is every where whether it is europe, america, france , but you have to see how much , what percrntage , politiciansa are 100%, civil servants 50% and then military officials around 25%. Point is that how many vacancies in armed forces there are chances for corruption and how many post in civil have got chance to do corruption. In armed forces its 1 vacancy in 100 that gives you an oppurunity to take bribe or do corruption , in civil establishment, there are 10 in 100, and for politician level 100/100.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

I never advocated Generals and never will but I love Pak Army and will. And east Pakistan, it was because of same situation what is today, people like you became part of enemy's psyops and stood against it in the form of 'Mukti bahini' .
And my point is, that you cannot blame whole Army because of few Generals or corrupt officers who reflect less than 10% of our Army. simple is that, u have right to differ but dont get personal.
read history again
Mukti bahini , taliban , muhajir etc etc army gave nice name after genocide
and if surrender of (94 thousand army) were required why they did 5th biggest ginoside as per Guinness book ..
its very easy to blame politician but who created those politician your beloved generals... who are again creating same mess ... and result will not be same because people like us are awaken ... and I am happy that we do not belong to that killing factory who never did a single recognizable work for country

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

ALHAMDOLILLAH k main ak pakistani hoon

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

These prophecies don't comfort me anymore when the nation is at it's weakest. We are being harmed by the USA and other extrnal and internal forces so what is Zaid on about??