No Statement from Imran Khan on Incident of 12th May

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Friends,

Today on 13th May, I was wondering, why Imran Khan and his supporters have not given any "STATEMENT" neither have any "RALLIES" as well as remind the promise of bringing killers of these "MARTYRS" of 12th May into "JUSTICE"

BTW is there any difference between Altaf Hussein and Imran Khan,

Altaf Hussein encashed his "MARTYRS" of 1992 and Hyderabad, and shake hand with killers PPP. They are now best part of Government.

Imran Khan has achieved his target by playing politics in the name of 12th May victims and now playing another TOPI DRAMA in Karachi in the name of DHARNA

Emotional fools will again follow him blindly. so BAD.

Now whole Pakistanis should realize, we have only one leader with " VISION" and that great leader is H.E Mr Asif Ali Zardari.

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: No Statement from Imran Khan on Incident of 12th May

zardari//////////////////////////my foot .not in million years.

Last edited by a moderator:

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: No need to remember "MARTYRS" of 12th May by Imran Khan.

By the way , what is the fate of that famous MUQADMA against Altaf Hussain about which Imran would give us hours long lectures on its benefits for the nation. I think that one call from Altaf forced Imran to decide that "Mulk ke azeem tar mufad mein mein ne Altaf ke khilaf Muqadma larna chorh diya".

Arslan PTI

Voter (50+ posts)

Hamesha negative posts k sath negative bandey ko promote karta hai yeh..........give the post dislikes..

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dislikes aise logon ka kuch nai bigaarte. Dekha nai wo fan kis ka hai!!!

mere mon ki baath cheen li aushami, iss mein thorri si bhi saharam hoti tu yeh iss forum pay zardari ki pic he laga kay nai ata.....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

No need to reply to this Naive person

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

[MENTION=9792]zardarifan[/MENTION], why don't you ask the same question to PPP. I believe they claimed that most of their workers died or was it MQM that said that?

@to others who would rather prefer to dislike zrdarifan, why don't you answer his queries?

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jab Imran Khan ne doosre roz press conference kya tha us waqt tum aur zardari so rahe the.

Raheem

Banned
Dear Friends,

Today on 13th May, I was wondering, why Imran Khan and his supporters have not given any "STATEMENT" neither have any "RALLIES" as well as remind the promise of bringing killers of these "MARTYRS" of 12th May into "JUSTICE"

BTW is there any difference between Altaf Hussein and Imran Khan,

Altaf Hussein encashed his "MARTYRS" of 1992 and Hyderabad, and shake hand with killers PPP. They are now best part of Government.

Imran Khan has achieved his target by playing politics in the name of 12th May victims and now playing another TOPI DRAMA in Karachi in the name of DHARNA

Emotional fools will again follow him blindly. so BAD.

Now whole Pakistanis should realize, we have only one leader with " VISION" and that great leader is H.E Mr Asif Ali Zardari.
he look like , to come in power he can even do alliance with MQM, which he has called traitors, a little while ago,

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: No Statement from Imran Khan on Incident of 12th May

Because he has an opinion? When will yo guys grow? Dont you have an answer for what he said?

Lets give him the most dislikes, so he will never visit this site again.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Are you all trying to say you guys dont have answer to what he said? are you sure? i dont know if imran said anything or not. But if he does not still its not a big thing. MQM is his new favourite party lol
No need to reply to this Naive person

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hahaha this is known as mouka parasti
By the way , what is the fate of that famous MUQADMA against Altaf Hussain about which Imran would give us hours long lectures on its benefits for the nation. I think that one call from Altaf forced Imran to decide that "Mulk ke azeem tar mufad mein mein ne Altaf ke khilaf Muqadma larna chorh diya".