No civilians or batmen allowed in Park!

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
d2abc4d15825ff05e1da799cd590dc1f.jpg

No civilians or batmen allowed in Park. Contempt of 'bloody civilians' & colonialism

This park is for the masters/rulers of Pakistan. Third grade citizens(bloody civilians) should never dare to go inside.......
However GHQ, PNS Mehran and PMA Abbotabad could be approached by using special tactics been used by ..........

saint

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
d2abc4d15825ff05e1da799cd590dc1f.jpg

No civilians or batmen allowed in Park. Contempt of 'bloody civilians' & colonialism

It is very common .. many civilian residential places also write like .. " Yeh shahrah-e-aam nahin" ... in other words any tom and harry not supposed to use this road/facility Stop spreading hate against each other. These facilities are built for people living in that community

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is this picture from South Africa, as there used to be places which were restricted for blacks.
During apartheid rule in South Africa, public places were segregated for blacks and white people.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Is this picture from South Africa, as there used to be places which were restricted for blacks.
During apartheid rule in South Africa, public places were segregated for blacks and white people.

No it is from our Pakistan.....not struck by apartheid .........but something worse than that!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The army should change themself before its late. Its our army but its attitude is much worst them oppressors. They have killed more pakistanis then india did in any war. They took more money then the entire pakistan did in 60 years. They get more benefits then any one in pakistan. And the best part they never ever won any war. And still for people of pakistan they say bloody civilians. My ars i want a true leader in pakistan who can take away the power from these sick holes. I want a leader not a pimp of army.