News Beat - 1st June 2011 - Shahid Afridi, Ahsan Iqbal & Qamar Zaman Kaira - Shahid Afridi's Retirem

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: News Beat - 1st June 2011 - Shahid Afridi, Ahsan Iqbal & Qamar Zaman Kaira - Shahid Afridi's Retirement & Commission Issu

pakistan is losing a world class player "Shahid Afridi" because of a third class "Begharet" Ajaz Butt whose credentials are only that he is the brother in law of Ahmad Mukhtar.No one ever heard about ajaz butt and he is misusing his powers to bring the player on such situation that he cannot play for his bread and butter.I have only these words for the PCB chairman and his chamchas that time is coming for your judgement and you people will have no place to hide.Nature will take its revenge from you guys too ,dont worry. Just because of you ignorants and selfish people ,talented players have no respectable place in the team and the country. where are Pm and President,senate qaima committee,would you people let this talented player just go like this ,being humiliated by its own people.Look in India and other parts of the world where players have so much respect. Samaa tv is doing a very good job .

Last edited:

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: News Beat - 1st June 2011 - Shahid Afridi, Ahsan Iqbal & Qamar Zaman Kaira - Shahid Afridi's Retirement & Commission Issu

SAMAA seems to be one of the channels who was paid to serve US, I have been following all talk shows from SAMAA and I am sure now.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1101255025-1.jpg

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101255025&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110602

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)

Zardari's PPP has destroyed Pakistan and zardari's friend ejaz butt has destroyed Pakistan's pride cricket. Shame for zardari and butt

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have stopped watching SAMAA TV! it's an extension of GEO - MQM style.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have stopped watching SAMAA TV! it's an extension of GEO - MQM style.
Samaa TV is my favorite channel :P

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

u r correct 100%, beghrat siasatdaan, chache maame,bache biwi, har admi ko har jaga fit kia hua, begherat, Afridi's exit is shamefull , haramkhor Zardari ko notice lena chahie
pakistan is losing a world class player "Shahid Afridi" because of a third class "Begharet" Ajaz Butt whose credentials are only that he is the brother in law of Ahmad Mukhtar.No one ever heard about ajaz butt and he is misusing his powers to bring the player on such situation that he cannot play for his bread and butter.I have only these words for the PCB chairman and his chamchas that time is coming for your judgement and you people will have no place to hide.Nature will take its revenge from you guys too ,dont worry. Just because of you ignorants and selfish people ,talented players have no respectable place in the team and the country. where are Pm and President,senate qaima committee,would you people let this talented player just go like this ,being humiliated by its own people.Look in India and other parts of the world where players have so much respect.