New provinces are needed in Sindh: Shahbaz Sharif - PPP. MQM, Q League, ANP all want to break Punjab

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
4-24-2011_68976_1.gif

4-24-2011_68977_1.gif

read the two above news!

mqm says that we only want to break punjab!but we love sindh so we would never let anyone break sindh!
why punjabis are so baighairat that they still let mqm do jalsa in lahore?have they no honour left?
also i hate ppp,mqm and q league,anp,all these parties in jealousy of shareef brothers want to divide punjab ,they know that till punjab is intact they can never get majority in punjab and only way to get majority is to divide punjab in many parts so that in south punjab (where grave worshippers are strong )they can get majority.
my question is that if general kyani loves pakistan than why does he not hang zerdari and co and other parties that want to divide punjab and pakistan.army broke down nawaz shareefs government in 1999 when situation was ten times better tahn now,what stops kyani from breaking the present anti pakistan government?or is the fact true that both zerdari and kyani work for same master!thats why present anti pakistan govt is completing its term but nawaz shareef was not allowed to compelete his term!

why we want to change iqbal and jinahs pakistan which consisted of 4 provinces not many more.its my firm belief that if more provinces are created than pakistan will no longer remain intact .p in pakistan meant punjab ,a meant afghania or nwfp,s meant sindh and tan meant balochistan,k meant kashmir,
.why we want to chnage jinah and iqbals pakistan?

you see,if nwfp is broken in hazaara and kpk province than no one will be able to stop kpk anp guys from joining kpk with afghanistan in greater pakhtoonistan,only hazaara stops kpk from separating from pakistan,awami national partys long term agenda is to break pakistan.
similarly south punjabs population is very pro india,if south punjab and karachi are made into separate provinces than they will also eventually try to become independent states i am sure,blieve me i know what i am saying,i have lived with these people a long time so i know whats in their heart,so all these calls for more provinces is in fact due to a hidden agenda of breaking pakistan soon.

the 18the amendment was passed because of a hidden agenda,by giving provinces power to vote for autonomy the way to break pakistan into 5 or 6 mimi states was cleared.by 2015

javaid hashmi and imran khan have also supported breaking of punjab and this they are just doing in hatred of shareef brothers.which shows how patriotioc they are and how much they love pakistan!

i also hate shareef brothers but in hatred of shareef brothers you stupid idiots want to break punjab!remember that the day punjab is broken pakistan will fall like nine pins,its punjab as a unit that holds pakistan together,its a fact.

where have nationalist pakistanis gone now?who always sing mairay watan kay sajeelay jawaano here and there!why they are silent now,do they also want punjab and pakistans division?

?

if i get power i will hang the leaders of ppp.mqm,Q league and those who support them ,as these wald ul haraam people ,just in greed to get power, want to divide and destroy pakistan.

pakistan is in such economic mess right now that its expected that by next year our economy may totally fall,but these anti pakistani parties like mqm,ppp,and q league, anp and people like javaid hashmi etc want to create ten more provinces so that ten more assemblies can be created and these corrupt politicians than can loot pakistan more with ten new assemblies!
pakistan can never bear the expenditure of more assemblies and ministers.
the funny thing is that a seraiki is prime minister of pakistan since 3 years ,he has done nothing for his area,,,he has looted more than 20 billion dollars of pakistani treasury and he has given job to thousands of seraiki speaking people of his close family and friends, who are totally out of merit and totally stupid.still these anti pakistan elements blame "lahore" for depriving them!have lahore people ever complaint of this loot maar by a seraiki prime misnister?even seraiki haj mininster was caught looting money!my question is that if seraiki province is created wont these looters loot it dry in one month!

may allah send his biggest azaab on these thankless looters,last years giant azaab of flood did not wake them up,this year they will see worse.inshalah

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: New provinces are needed in Sindh: Shahbaz Sharif - PPP. MQM, Q League, ANP all want to break Punjab and than Pakistan.Be

yeah jo GTT(GANG of Target Killers(Also known as MQM)) hai in ki munafiqat main janta hun...............yeah khud kabhe nai bolain gay k sindh divide ho............they just want to create pressure to divide punjab so that people on punjab ask for the divison of sindh. But this way they will not only succeed in dividing punjab but also in seperating Karachi from Sindh............

In k damag ki gandagi aur lisaniyat main bare ache tarah janta hun.............

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: New provinces are needed in Sindh: Shahbaz Sharif - PPP. MQM, Q League, ANP all want to break Punjab and than Pakistan.Be

CREATING MORE PROVINCES DOES NOT MEAN BREAKING THE FEDERATION!!

It is a purely administrative issue. Infact all divisions should be turned in to provinces or maybe in lesser populated areas two divisions can be joined to make a province.

they know that till punjab is intact they can never get majority in punjab and only way to get majority is to divide punjab in many parts so that in south punjab (where grave worshippers are strong )they can get majority.

South Punjab is a land of very deprived people you idiot! These people have no basic utilities and live in starving conditions and you want them to be exemplary muslims?
Do you even have half a brain?
Im not even from that far south and in my district there is a lot of deprivation even though the whole effing nuclear setup is based there!
All this while the idiot Shabaz Sharif is spending Trillions on one project in Lahore!

It is this kind of idiotic mis management that needs to stop and diving the country into smaller provinces wil mean more areas will get equal funding instead of just Lahore and its mazafaat where the Sharifs rule like kings.

Stop trivializing peoples lives by calling them 'grave worshipers' when you dont even see what inhuman conditions they live in.

چلو تو پھر پہلے ھزارہ کو صوبہ بنا دیں۔ جہاں تحریک بھی چل رھی ھے۔ ویسے سچ تو یہ ھے ایم کیو ایم کراچی کو صوبہ نہی جناح پور بنانا چاھتی ھے۔
پاکستان کا حل اسی میں ھے کہ ھر ڈویژن کو صوبہ بنا دیا جائے۔

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

پاجی بھوکے مر جاوگے - کراچی صوبے کے سارے وسائل کراچی میں خرچ ہو جائینگے
فر تواڈا کی بنے گا --؟؟؟
سوچ سمجھ کے بولا کرو -

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

People of South Punjab are demanding their own province! Why is it so hard to understand? And how is creating provinces breaking up Pakistan. This is the kind of thinking that created Bangladesh! Give people what they ask for, their rights!

South Punjab despite being part of the richest province in Pakistan is ignored and nothing is spent on it and The Sharif brothers acting as the Kings they want to be, spend it all in crap schemes like sasti roti while people of South Punjab have been denied their basic rights for the past 60 years.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan is an economically bankrupt country existing on USA foreign aid attached with string attached (Drone attacks on innocent Pakistanis).charitable donations and making it an international begging state by the government of Asif Ali Zardari. .

USA and its European Allies along with Zionist Israel and India have for long plotted and conspired to break up Pakistan ever since it became a nuclear power. Pakistani treacherous, greedy, corrupt and embezzling political leaders and politicians of the past and present have sold Pakistan’s sovereignty, integrity and dignity in return for millions of dollars deposited straight into their overseas accounts in Europe, Israel and USA. This call for breaking up Pakistan into mini states was initiated by corrupt PPP government so that the hidden agenda of the USA and its allies is carried out in other parts of Pakistan so that it would be easily manageable by the super powers.

These corrupt politicians do not have any idea how Pakistan was created after millions of Muslims living in pre-partitioned Hindustan decided to have their homeland by sacrificing millions of their lives, possessions and leaving behind everything they had amassed for centuries. Pakistan was created by honest, sincere, trustworthy, reliable and patriotic people and politicians but it has now been hijacked, sold and mortgaged by the most corrupt, greedy and treacherous politicians who have no love for Pakistan but only for their wallets and bank balances.

Who so ever is thinking of breaking up Pakistan into pieces and colluding with foreign powers in reward for millions of dollars in their safe deposits should be hanged from every pole in Pakistan.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

A failed try to create a divide among the people in Sindh. This is called Karachi card being played by a player who, in his entire life, never gone to meet people in Karachi. Without knowing the ground conditions how come he knows how to play?

Anyways simple cure for Shahbaz Sharif's cramps:

First make provinces in Punjab because you are CM there, do it in Sindh also when you will be CM in Sindh.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

First time I have found S.Sharif talking nonsense and language of a traitor.

Wadaich

چلو تو پھر پہلے ھزارہ کو صوبہ بنا دیں۔ جہاں تحریک بھی چل رھی ھے۔ ویسے سچ تو یہ ھے ایم کیو ایم کراچی کو صوبہ نہی جناح پور بنانا چاھتی ھے۔
پاکستان کا حل اسی میں ھے کہ ھر ڈویژن کو صوبہ بنا دیا جائے۔

Making every Division a province would be a very strategic decision and a very, very workable solution.

Pak_Passion

Councller (250+ posts)

Nonsense reply from Shahbaz......... Kab tak commissionary nizaam kay saath hukumat karoo gay? We want local bodies elections……….. Fix the glitches in the system and let the people elect their true local government representatives. We need transparent local bodies elections.

Patwaari nizaam murdabad.

gazoomartian

4-24-2011_68976_1.gif

4-24-2011_68977_1.gif

read the two above news!

mqm says that we only want to break punjab!but we love sindh so we would never let anyone break sindh!
why punjabis are so baighairat that they still let mqm do jalsa in lahore?have they no honour left?
also i hate ppp,mqm and q league,anp,all these parties in jealousy of shareef brothers want to divide punjab ,they know that till punjab is intact they can never get majority in punjab and only way to get majority is to divide punjab in many parts so that in south punjab (where grave worshippers are strong )they can get majority.
my question is that if general kyani loves pakistan than why does he not hang zerdari and co and other parties that want to divide punjab and pakistan.army broke down nawaz shareefs government in 1999 when situation was ten times better tahn now,what stops kyani from breaking the present anti pakistan government?or is the fact true that both zerdari and kyani work for same master!thats why present anti pakistan govt is completing its term but nawaz shareef was not allowed to compelete his term!

why we want to change iqbal and jinahs pakistan which consisted of 4 provinces not many more.its my firm belief that if more provinces are created than pakistan will no longer remain intact .p in pakistan meant punjab ,a meant afghania or nwfp,s meant sindh and tan meant balochistan,k meant kashmir,

you see,if nwfp is broken in hazaara and kpk province than no one will be able to stop kpk anp guys from joining kpk with afghanistan in greater pakhtoonistan,only hazaara stops kpk from separating from pakistan,awami national partys long term agenda is to break pakistan.
similarly south punjabs population is very pro india,if south punjab and karachi are made into separate provinces than they will also eventually try to become independent states i am sure,blieve me i know what i am saying,i have lived with these people a long time so i know whats in their heart,so all these calls for more provinces is in fact due to a hidden agenda of breaking pakistan soon.

the 18the amendment was passed because of a hidden agenda,by giving provinces power to vote for autonomy the way to break pakistan into 5 or 6 mimi states was cleared.by 2015

javaid hashmi and imran khan have also supported breaking of punjab and this they are just doing in hatred of shareef brothers.which shows how patriotioc they are and how much they love pakistan!

i also hate shareef brothers but in hatred of shareef brothers you stupid idiots want to break punjab!remember that the day punjab is broken pakistan will fall like nine pins,its punjab as a unit that holds pakistan together,its a fact.

where have nationalist pakistanis gone now?who always sing mairay watan kay sajeelay jawaano here and there!why they are silent now,do they also want punjab and pakistans division?

?

if i get power i will hang the leaders of ppp.mqm,Q league and those who support them ,as these wald ul haraam people ,just in greed to get power, want to divide and destroy pakistan.

pakistan is in such economic mess right now that its expected that by next year our economy may totally fall,but these anti pakistani parties like mqm,ppp,and q league, anp and people like javaid hashmi etc want to create ten more provinces so that ten more assemblies can be created and these corrupt politicians than can loot pakistan more with ten new assemblies!
the funny thing is that a seraiki is prime minister of pakistan since 3 years ,he has done nothing for his area,,,he has looted more than 20 billion dollars of pakistani treasury and he has given job to thousands of seraiki speaking people of his close family and friends, who are totally out of merit and totally stupid.still these anti pakistan elements blame "lahore" for depriving them!have lahore people ever complaint of this loot maar by a seraiki prime misnister?even seraiki haj mininster was caught looting money!my question is that if seraiki province is created wont these looters loot it dry in one month!

may allah send his biggest azaab on these thankless looters,last years giant azaab of flood did not wake them up,this year they will see worse.inshalah

(clap)(clap) very good shahbaaz bahi. Very good slap on the face of MQM

Jub khud per pari to MQM ko bura lag raha hai. MQM does not want to break Punjab because the love for South Punjab to progress - but there is a design behind it.

Suppose that it does happen, then MQM will become hero as they are the ones who has initially proposed new province withing Punjab - one tactics to put more people in national assembly - thus weaken Punjab. All they are looking for is a stronghold in Punjab. south Punjab should be ware of this sinister plan of MQM - the Indian owned party behind the scene.

gazoomartian

bhai, he is not being a traitor. he is simply hitting back and giving befitting response to MQM`s suggestion to create another province within Punjab.

if someone tries to break your house, wouldnt you also try to break his its called tit for tat

sada khush raho Shahbaaz bhai

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)

Yeh corupt log pakistan key liya aur to kuch na kar sakhay socha pmln ko hi kamzoor kar dain ******* zardari punjab ko taqseem kerna pakistan ko
taqseem kernay jaisa ho ga

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

پاجی بھوکے مر جاوگے - کراچی صوبے کے سارے وسائل کراچی میں خرچ ہو جائینگے
فر تواڈا کی بنے گا --؟؟؟
سوچ سمجھ کے بولا کرو -
is baat ko thora explain karain..........................

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nonsense reply from Shahbaz......... Kab tak commissionary nizaam kay saath hukumat karoo gay? We want local bodies elections……….. Fix the glitches in the system and let the people elect their true local government representatives. We need transparent local bodies elections.

Patwaari nizaam murdabad.
Shahbaz Sharif nay ptwari nizam k baray main koi bayan nai dya...................you are nonsense as you have misread it.............

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

4-24-2011_68976_1.gif

4-24-2011_68977_1.gif

read the two above news!

?

UNfortunately for you...you and the likes of you wil never get power...tumharey khaala ji ka ghar nahi hai...better u keep quiet on this site because you have made enought people laugh at you

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

how????????????????????????????

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

A failed try to create a divide among the people in Sindh. This is called Karachi card being played by a player who, in his entire life, never gone to meet people in Karachi. Without knowing the ground conditions how come he knows how to play?

Anyways simple cure for Shahbaz Sharif's cramps:

First make provinces in Punjab because you are CM there, do it in Sindh also when you will be CM in Sindh.
kyun bhai aap aur sobay bananay k khilaf kyun hain......................administration efficient nai ho jaay ge??????????

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

People of South Punjab are demanding their own province! Why is it so hard to understand? And how is creating provinces breaking up Pakistan. This is the kind of thinking that created Bangladesh! Give people what they ask for, their rights!

South Punjab despite being part of the richest province in Pakistan is ignored and nothing is spent on it and The Sharif brothers acting as the Kings they want to be, spend it all in crap schemes like sasti roti while people of South Punjab have been denied their basic rights for the past 60 years.
Why you think that there should be no more province in Sindh, as shahbaz Sharif is ready to make new provinces on Administrative basis.........................