New Direction of Turkey-Is it the first tep towards Khilafat-ala-Minhaj Un Nabuwwa? Please comment

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ترکی کے عربوں سے رابطے

ترکی نے تین ہمسایہ عرب ممالک اردن، شام اور لبنان کے ساتھ آزاد تجارتی اور سفری خطہ قائم کرنے پر رضامندی ظاہر کی ہے

اس منصوبے کا اعلان جمعرات کو ترکی کے شہر استنبول میں ترک عرب اقتصادی فورم کے اجلاس کے دوران کیا گیا۔

ترکی اور دیگر بائیس عرب ممالک کے درمیان تجارت میں گزشتہ پانچ سال میں دو گنا اضافہ ہوا ہے اور اس کا ہجم اب تقریبائ تیس ارب ڈالر تک پہنچ چکا ہے۔

تاہم ترکی کی یورپی یونین کے ساتھ تجارت کے مقابلے میں یہ رقم بہت کم ہے۔ نامہ نگاروں کا کہنا ہے کہ ترکی کی خارجہ پالیسی کا مشرق کی طرف جھکاؤ یورپ اور امریکہ سے دوری ظاہر کرتا ہے جبکہ ترکی کا کہنا ہے کہ اس کی خارجہ پالیسی کا مرکزی نقطہ اب بھی یورپی یونین کا رکن بننا ہے۔
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/world/2010/06/100610_turkey_jordan.shtml

Masha allah, pbuh

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The deep slumber is over!

May the Almighty give us courage to unite.Alhamdulillah

Wadaich

Is it the first tep towards Khilafat-ala-Minhaj Un Nabuwwa? All the forum members are humbly requested to comment.

Masha allahThe Ghairatmand Turks are again making efforts to lead and awaken the Ummah. Do you think it is the first step towards Khilafat-ala-Minhaj Un Nabuwwa? How can we play our part in it?Alhamdulillah

gazoomartian

Masha allahThe Ghairatmand Turks are again making efforts to lead and awaken the Ummah. Do you think it is the first step towards Khilafat-ala-Minhaj Un Nabuwwa? How can we play our part in it?Alhamdulillah

I dont know if tahts really the case, but sure proves Turkey's disgust with the west

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We are getting carried away as usual.

The Turkish Military is just as powerful as our Military and very secular and so is its judiciary and they have a major say behind the scenes. They have engineered many coups in the past and another one can happen anytime.Turkey is still dreaming of joining the EU.

Turkey ko tau EU ke minhaaj nazer ati hay bas per pata nahi Pakistanio ko konsi minhaaj nazer aa rahi hay...

I dont know why we in Pakistan get carried away by such stuff.

Wadaich

Is it the war against terror or War among drug trafficars?

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]" If youre looking for the chief kingpin in the Afghanistan heroin trade, its the United States. The American mission has devolved to a Mafiosi-style arrangement that poisons every military and political alliance entered into by the U.S. and its puppet government in Kabul. It is a gangster occupation, in which U.S.-allied drug dealers are put in charge of the police and border patrol, while their rivals are placed on [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]American hit lists[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif], marked for death or capture. As a result, Afghanistan has been transformed into an opium plantation that supplies 90 percent of the worlds heroin."

[/FONT]http://blackagendareport.com/?q=content/americans-are-deeply-involved-afghan-drug-trade

Please do listen the related commentary .MP3 file
http://c1.libsyn.com/media/18575/20...2aec1fbe846ff24c38cd7&t=0b052ffd233c3ab3053ab

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are getting carried away as usual.

The Turkish Military is just as powerful as our Military and very secular and so is its judiciary and they have a major say behind the scenes. They have engineered many coups in the past and another one can happen anytime.Turkey is still dreaming of joining the EU.

Turkey ko tau EU ke minhaaj nazer ati hay bas per pata nahi Pakistanio ko konsi minhaaj nazer aa rahi hay...

I dont know why we in Pakistan get carried away by such stuff.
Mulim ko apne bros se husn e zan rakhna lazim he.........................good guman ki hidayat ki gai he Ahadees me..............thats only reason..i think.........thats better or no..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
well, if it is not it ... it could be a prelude to the main event. And by the way, it is written in Qaseeda Naimat Ullah that Pakistan will have very efficient people emerge as a super power ... Khilafa Ala Minhaj Un Nabuwwa is farther up ahead. Thats only my understanding. And there is one more reason ... because I have read that students will bring about a revolution in Pakistan and rule will be righteous ... until India in a hysteric moment will declare war and devastate Pakistan after which Turks, Chinese, remaining Pakistanis, Afghanistanis and Iranians will unite and take over india. Allah knows better.

Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
because I have read that students will bring about a revolution in Pakistan and rule will be righteous ... until India in a hysteric moment will declare war and devastate Pakistan after which Turks, Chinese, remaining Pakistanis, Afghanistanis and Iranians will unite and take over india. Allah knows better.

My Dear! Would you like to share where have read this?? I am wondering when and why China and Afghanistan will join forces with us??
and students in Pakistan will bring revolution???? Which students?? So far I have seen them on this forum, you can't bring them to a single point. They are issuing fatwas against each other all the times. I hope there is still some Pakistani students left who can bring the change.
-Peace

awan4ever

My Dear! Would you like to share where have read this?? I am wondering when and why China and Afghanistan will join forces with us??
and students in Pakistan will bring revolution???? Which students?? So far I have seen them on this forum, you can't bring them to a single point. They are issuing fatwas against each other all the times. I hope there is still some Pakistani students left who can bring the change.
-Peace

It is some guy called Naimatullah shah wali (google ker lo) who made some predictions and ZH has made him famous by quoting him to pump up people.
No one wants to work hard to rise up like the Japanese, Chinese or Malaysians, they just want to go bash up some Hindus in some holy war.

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
It is some guy called Naimatullah shah wali (google ker lo) who made some predictions and ZH has made him famous by quoting him to pump up people.
No one wants to work hard to rise up like the Japanese, Chinese or Malaysians, they just want to go bash up some Hindus in some holy war.

No no ... it is not like that. There are many saints of Islam who have predicted such things ... actually calling them "predictions" is wrong altogether. And by the way, the book I have read was written and published long before Zaid Hamid was even born ... so no need to tie up two with each other. Sufi Barkat Ali of Dar ul Ehsan near Faisalabad is one, Hadrat Imam Bari Sarkar RA foresaw it too and claimed it ...

And by the way, the disgrace and disgust that you show in your post with certain words is evident of your point of view ... I urge you to not be insulting even if you don't believe. what you call "some guy" was a saint ... what you call "some holy war" is termed jehad ... now you can't say that Prophet SAAW won Mecca back in "some holy war" ...

Now if you turn back to my post ... I said it was explained that we will be attacked and devastated ... so eat your own words.

awan4ever

No no ... it is not like that. There are many saints of Islam who have predicted such things ... actually calling them "predictions" is wrong altogether. And by the way, the book I have read was written and published long before Zaid Hamid was even born ... so no need to tie up two with each other. Sufi Barkat Ali of Dar ul Ehsan near Faisalabad is one, Hadrat Imam Bari Sarkar RA foresaw it too and claimed it ...

And by the way, the disgrace and disgust that you show in your post with certain words is evident of your point of view ... I urge you to not be insulting even if you don't believe. what you call "some guy" was a saint ... what you call "some holy war" is termed jehad ... now you can't say that Prophet SAAW won Mecca back in "some holy war" ...

Now if you turn back to my post ... I said it was explained that we will be attacked and devastated ... so eat your own words.

I am eating breakfast right now and thats all I plan to eat.

BTW The Jews are also waiting for a messaih and a holy war but they arent just sitting on their behinds. They are working their butts off to succeed at the same time.

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
I am eating breakfast right now and thats all I plan to eat.

BTW The Jews are also waiting for a messaih and a holy war but they arent just sitting on their behinds. They are working their butts off to succeed at the same time.

well, if you are pointing out the apathy Pakistani nation has been englufed in ... I agree. Yes we are not working towards our dream as in a collective effort. Even we don't share the dream between each and every one of us. We have enough chirpy and out-of-rhythm voices among us who would declare it "some holy war" or contaminate our dignities as "some guy" ... I agree. Sitting abroad and serving their white masters ... they have even adopted their way of thinking but not all of them ... I know more Pakistanis sitting abroad who are willing to participate in this collective effort than there are in Pakistan itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah will not change our situation untill we change our selves. That is His Mashiaat. All of us want to the world to change before we can change our selves. Honeslty if we really want to bring change we need to change our selves first before waiting for others to change themselves. What we do not understand that with some of the worldly loss, it is a all win win situation.

awan4ever

well, if you are pointing out the apathy Pakistani nation has been englufed in ... I agree. Yes we are not working towards our dream as in a collective effort. Even we don't share the dream between each and every one of us. We have enough chirpy and out-of-rhythm voices among us who would declare it "some holy war" or contaminate our dignities as "some guy" ... I agree. Sitting abroad and serving their white masters ... they have even adopted their way of thinking but not all of them ... I know more Pakistanis sitting abroad who are willing to participate in this collective effort than there are in Pakistan itself.

Im talking about the apathy of the whole Ummah not just Pakistan.

As for dreams are concerned, we are actually living in a dream of the future but NOT working to attain it. That is why its just that, only a dream. While the Jews believe in prophecies of future they dont sit idle and wait for things to happen. They go about getting there and making the prophecies correct. That is a very basic difference between us and them at this point in time.

So engrossed are we in our 'dream world' that we consider any voice of dissent as 'chirpy and out of rythm' and in league with 'white masters'. There was a time when we ruled the world and the reason was that every voice was given due respect and heard without being labeled as an agent of discord or something like that.

But unless I believe as a part of faith the prophecies of 'some guy', I am deemed a salve of the white masters. It doesn't matter if I am working to gain something to maybe profit my people in future. I can only be a part of your 'dream' if I sit idle and believe some guys dreams will become reality without me having to move an inch.
I would rather use my own brain then have to believe in some words which may or may not be true.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Its to early to say about Khilafat and Turkey's future because I dont think they are in a position at that time because for almost 90 years they have remained Anti Arab and also secular which means their five generations have been like this so changing something which is their for five generation is not easy and also if anyone know about Hasb-e-Tehrir which is advocate need of Khilafat is BANNED in Turkey just like Pakistan and other MUSLIM COUNTRIES...So I think it would take time to actually Turkey coming towards Khilafat because anything can happened as Turkey is still following democracy these days(after having dictatorship for long like Pakistan) so their will be election their as well and God forbidden that if his opponent win or even if his opponent even come close to victory this whole thing will end their as still their are Anti Arab sentiment exist in Turkey so their is lot to be done here to built consensus for Khilafat because if their are some hatred for Arabs in Turkey then how can they even live together under one administration???

2. Another aspect of Khilafat's future for Turkey is MEMBERSHIP of EU as Turkey has applied for membership and its also strong candidate if we look in terms of economy because Central Asian Gas and Oil can enter Europe through Turkey and also Middle eastern resources as well so if they become EU member in 2014 then this Idea of Khilafat would get a big below as their whole Policies would be centered towards EU and as a result Turkey had to return to same position which it was before Erdogan....

3. The last aspect is MIDDLE EASSTERN LEADERS...If we study some history of WHO WERE THE BENEFICIARIES OF END OF OTTOMAN EMPIRE then we understand WEST AND ROYAL FAMILIES OF ARABS were the beneficiaries of end of Ottoman empires as they got authorities on the lands IN EXCHANGE OF SUPPORTING WESTERN WORLD AGAINST OTTOMANS and as we know these days those Royal Families have become richest people on earth due to Oil money so they they wont let losing control over their territories and as a result of that we will see resistance from Arab leaders and Royal Families(may or maynot supported by people of their countries) with West and their Arab supporters so this would become another difficult Job for Khilafat to Implement again even if Turkey is willing to.....

So here I want to discuss the possibility of revival of Khilafat in three ways 1. Turkish society 2. Turkey's Policy towards EU 3. Arab leaders attitude towards Khilafat....Based on these three assumption I think still its to early to say about Khilafat but their is a big possibility their as well...which is that Turkey is also a very much part of Middle east as well so if their is some kind of association of Middle east countries(not Arab league) could form working on EU level then its possible that even Arab leaders and Turkey have no objections to come together but that would be like UNION Structure Its like UAE type structure where 7 Shaikhs Unite and form a country having fully autonomous States...So this is a big possibility that Turkey as being part of Middle East form a Union but EU problem would be their....So anyways this is what I have understanding of Middle east affairs and Turkish Affairs as I lived few months in Dubai and have many friends from different parts of Arab world also got Turkish friends in Forum of Online Gaming Server....

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
Im talking about the apathy of the whole Ummah not just Pakistan.

explanation accepted ... though I strongly think you have something there but I'd rather let it pass.

As for dreams are concerned, we are actually living in a dream of the future but NOT working to attain it. That is why its just that, only a dream. While the Jews believe in prophecies of future they dont sit idle and wait for things to happen. They go about getting there and making the prophecies correct. That is a very basic difference between us and them at this point in time.

So what are we all yelling about ... the inaction, the apathy and the indifference ... what is new ?
So engrossed are we in our 'dream world' that we consider any voice of dissent as 'chirpy and out of rythm' and in league with 'white masters'. There was a time when we ruled the world and the reason was that every voice was given due respect and heard without being labeled as an agent of discord or something like that.

since you sound so much authority of that era ... can you please elaborate how many different voices we had back then ?

But unless I believe as a part of faith the prophecies of 'some guy', I am deemed a salve of the white masters. It doesn't matter if I am working to gain something to maybe profit my people in future. I can only be a part of your 'dream' if I sit idle and believe some guys dreams will become reality without me having to move an inch.

Ohhh I did not knew you were that insecure spiritually that you would tie your "white masters" in contrast with "prophecies of 'some guy' " ... hunh!
And nobody believes that genius ... that somethings will make it happen mysteriously. That is the reason we are reminding ourselves of the foreseen future by a mystic ... to know our limitations. Do you understand the "limitations" ? If you do, that should tell you a lot.

I would rather use my own brain then have to believe in some words which may or may not be true.

Come on .. this ain't a joke section.

Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I have no intention to disrespect any saint or anyone (Which I am not capable of, even if I want) BUT if this all is going to happen, just as Naimatullah Shah wali or others predicted then why bother???After all it is going to happen so just chill... shouldn't we???
Sorry to say but revolutions never occur by hot debates or sitting on the Internet and telling people that one day India will vanish from this earth.
When we talk about our raising, we term it as the raise of Umma but when when we need to fight a war, we look towards China....... Since when China became a part of Umma???
Again, no disrespect but stop dreaming and do what it takes to reach the heights.
-Peace

awan4ever

explanation accepted ... though I strongly think you have something there but I'd rather let it pass.

So what are we all yelling about ... the inaction, the apathy and the indifference ... what is new ?

since you sound so much authority of that era ... can you please elaborate how many different voices we had back then ?

Ohhh I did not knew you were that insecure spiritually that you would tie your "white masters" in contrast with "prophecies of 'some guy' " ... hunh!
And nobody believes that genius ... that somethings will make it happen mysteriously. That is the reason we are reminding ourselves of the foreseen future by a mystic ... to know our limitations. Do you understand the "limitations" ? If you do, that should tell you a lot.

Read the works of Ib al Arbi, Imam Ghazali, Bu Ali ibne Sina, Ibn e Rushd. They all had very different approaches to the way we perceive God and his creation. Ibn ul Arbi is labeled a heretic today by some True Islamic Blooded Champions of everything right but at that time he was a leading scholar.
Try to read something besides Naimtullah Shah Walis predictions for a change.

Yes I am very insecure spiritually Pir Sahib. You are so good at reading the 'spirituality' of people maybe you should publish your own prophecies too!

Dont get personal. Keep your manners intact wise guy. It shows your maturity of thought.