Need informed opinion on the process of divorce and khula please

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wish she cared about Allah orders.
tenor.gif

bhaibarood

I agree with you completely.

Man has the upper hand and is in complete control and he's trying to act humble while destroying three years of that girl's life even though she doesn't want to be with him.

Some people.
Thats the story of 99% divorces, Pakistani men abroad not keeping promises of maintaining the expenses of wife and then act like victim.
1:He is destroying her life by wasting 3 years ,not sending her immigration documents.
2: Asking for jewellery and what not ! for divorce. Pure blackmailing.
3: you can judge his personality when he is talking about smart phone and money on public forum.
4: He is having chill time in UK while she is facing all the queries from her family that when her immigration papers will come?
5: When she said farig it doesnt mean shiet according to law or sharia.
6: Just judge the mentality of labor class in Pakistan, He needs jewellery and smart phone back.

ALL united for the victim becharaa mard .?

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats the story of 99% divorces, Pakistani men abroad not keeping promises of maintaining the expenses of wife and then act like victim.
1:He is destroying her life by wasting 3 years ,not sending her immigration documents.
2: Asking for jewellery and what not ! for divorce. Pure blackmailing.
3: you can judge his personality when he is talking about smart phone and money on public forum.
4: He is having chill time in UK while she is facing all the queries from her family that when her immigration papers will come?
5: When she said farig it doesnt mean shiet according to law or sharia.
6: Just judge the mentality of labor class in Pakistan, He needs jewellery and smart phone back.

ALL united for the victim becharaa mard .?

You are just a retard. How do u know I didnt send immigration documents?
How do you know I'm living in UK?
How do you know I made promise to send her money even before rukhsati?
It's always good doing some research before talking nonsense

bhaibarood

You are just a retard. How do u know I didnt send immigration documents?
How do you know I'm living in UK?
How do you know I made promise to send her money even before rukhsati?
It's always good doing some research before talking nonsense
Yaar aap tu ghussa hi hogaye?