Nawaz Sharif press conference : Agencies have nothing to do with foreign policy

amin87

Citizen
Sub pithon ka zamana hay.. Lagay raho un k peachy Jo isi k peechay hain.. Faujain mulaq nahi bajati economy bachati hay .. Russia is recent example .., and Nawaz will do that by civil superamacy.. God bless him

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif logical press conference

Abbasi:
What ever he is saying I don't bother to listen to him. It is enough for me that Abbasi Ali has listened to him and admired him.
BUT (BUTs and IFs, as per Imran Khan's style as you think Abbasi.LOLZZZZZ......) Nawaz Sharif has to establish his lost credibility first.
Ask him to announce two things loudly:
1-I am bringing all of my business, property and wealth back into Pakistan and I will pay all the due Taxes as well.
2-I apologize on all of my past relations with army and I order Shahbaz and Nisar to not to go GHQ in dark.

Please convey this very demands of every Pakistani to him. Looks like after Mushahid Ullah Khan he found another Karachiitte in PMLN. He will listen to you.;):lol:

I am neither supporting or admiring Nawaz Sharif, all I would like to say, whatever he said is very much correct, because these so called establishment blackmailers should remain in their limits, trust me the day these culprits will corned in their correct place, Your super Hero Altaf bhai and my super hero Imran Khan will learn the real politics.