Nawaz Sharif Goes on Sale on EBay!

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif on 'Sale' on Ebay. 100 Bids till now.

لیکن ایسے وزیر اعظم کا کوئی کیا کرے گا؟؟

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

لیکن ایسے وزیر اعظم کا کوئی کیا کرے گا؟؟

He will be installed in Museum with the caption 'Useless PM of Pakistan, MR Nawaz Sharif'

Bawa

20zo93n.jpg

gorgias

He will be installed in Museum with the caption 'Useless PM of Pakistan, MR Nawaz Sharif'

ذرا یہ بھی پڑھیں۔۔۔۔

Used Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for sale. No longer needed. Needs a bit of TLC. No box or instructions. Buyer must collect. Seller not prepared to touch item. Pick up from central London today, address will be supplied on completion of sale. Buyer must arrange own transport.
Not in working condition. It never worked. It was faulty and corrupt by birth. The whole range of the product and its family is Genetically defected and corrupt. Take it away and rid us of this disease. Buy this and a similar item in smaller pack Mr Shahbaz Sharif will be given for free with it and that item is good with drama and passionate speeches but no use too.
Usually found in England, America and turkey more than in Pakistan. All business, properties and family in London but still wants to be a prime minister in Pakistan .
Currently in London consulting an ex corrupt president of Pakistan on how to save his corrupt assets and save his ***.

stranger

i will love to buy if i get full rights... i.e if i am allowed to do whatever i want to do.....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i will will do exactly what he is doing to Pakistan? it that's not allowed then delete my comment and ban me

I am not a moderator, so you are good.

by the way, I responded to you n a lighter note but obviously you missed.

Sorry that you were annoyed. I will go stand in the corner

stranger

I am not a moderator, so you are good.

by the way, I responded to you n a lighter note but obviously you missed.

Sorry that you were annoyed. I will go stand in the corner

if you comprehend it in a different way then its not my fault.... secondly what do you think what i want to do with such kind of person???? i dont really see why you were advising me to keep it CLEAN? as if i used some double meanings statement or what????

Annie

ہٹا دیا ای بے والوں نے ، مزے کی بات ہے آفیشل لسٹنگ پر پاکستانی پرائم منسٹر سیل پر تھا باقاعدہ آئٹم نمبر بھی تھا ،
لسٹ کرنے والے نے خوب عزت افزائی کی تھی کے اس چور کو کوئی لے جاۓ اور سیلر اس آئٹم کو ہاتھ بھی نہیں لگانا چاہتا ہا ہا ہا ، آئٹم واپس بھی نہ لیا جاۓ گا
ویسے بیچنے والے کا فون نمبر اور شاپ کا اڈریس تھا ،
ضرور ای بے کو شکایت کی گئی ہوگی ورنہ ایسے وہ لسٹنگ نہیں ہٹاتے

سو سے اوپر بِڈز کی گئیں ابھی تو چھ دن باقی تھے

Humble

MPA (400+ posts)
Useless Pakistani PM - eBay

[h=2]The post, which went viral in Pakistan, promised to throw in Sharif's brother Shahbaz, the current governor of Punjab province, for free.[/h]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Pakistan's Nawaz Sharif was put up for sale on eBay with bids soaring to more than $90,000 Thursday after an anonymous user gave vent to frustrations with the prime minister over the Panama Papers leak.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"Useless Pakistani Pm Nawaz Sharif for Sale" stated the post by long-time user mastavis on the popular e-commerce website, describing the leader as "new with defects".[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"No longer needed. Needs a bit of TLC," the post continued.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"Not in working condition. It never worked. It was faulty and corrupt by birth. The whole range of the product and its family is Genetically defected and corrupt... Take it away and rid us of this disease."[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The post, which went viral in Pakistan, promised to throw in Sharif's brother Shahbaz, the current governor of Punjab province, for free.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Sharif has been under pressure since the so-called Panama Papers leak linked his family to a series of offshore companies.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Earlier this month he announced the formation of a commission to investigate the allegations in the documents from Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca that have exposed how some of the world's most powerful secrete their assets offshore.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Three of Sharif's four children are named in the Panama Papers - daughter Maryam, who has been tipped to be his political successor, and sons Hasan and Hussain.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The records showed they owned London real estate through offshore companies administered by Mossack Fonseca.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The premier, who is currently in London, has insisted his family has done "nothing wrong".[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The eBay post suggested Sharif, who is in London, was visiting the British capital for advice from former president Asif Ali Zardari, nicknamed "Mr 10 Percent" due to unproven allegations of corruption against him.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"Currently in London consulting an ex corrupt president of Pakistan on how to save his corrupt assets and save his ***," it stated.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The post also echoed criticisms about the amount of time the prime minister spends abroad.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]By Thursday afternoon the auction had received 100 bids of up to 66,200 pounds ($94,000).[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]It was removed from the site shortly after.[/FONT]

Sourece: http://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/pakistan/useless-pakistani-pm-put-up-for-sale-on-ebay

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar is ko India ko bheech do, waise bi unke ziyada kaam aata hai. Humko is ki hui zuzurat nai. Tamil Nadu mein ek Corruption Academy bana do jaha Indian politicians ko sahi tara corruption kerna sikhaye ga. Yeh bicharay abhi inko sirf choti moti cororeon ki corruption ker ni aati hai. Nooray ke corruption Academy ke course ke bad arabon kharbo ki corruption karien gay.