Nawaz Shareef exposed by Javed Hashmi : Hashmi could have been the President instead of Zardari.

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef is arrogant and he thinks he is a Master and all his party members are his Slaves:angry_smile:

7dc3474680bdf514ee7e96352a4d38d5.jpg

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)
after this show and listenin about javed hashmi.............meri nazar main javed hashmi ka rutba bohat barh gaya hay.....aur nawaz shareef ki wukat aur bhi akm ho gae hay.....imran khan ki waja say pahly he us ki popularity ko bohat nuksan pohancha hay ..........

Kanwal

MPA (400+ posts)
a great Man with Great Plitical Morals

will someone plz tell me how i can post my threads?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who can know a person who can deny his agreements on quran and being a muslim. Nawaz already said zardari betrayed him at every point. But he had no choice at that time cause how can some one judge another if they are doing agreements on quran. And about javed hashmi , he is a good politician but if he has a grudge like that in his heart that does not seem to be a good reason to talk against his own party. Every one should be able to speak against there leaders if they do wrong. But grudge has no cure.

Pak_Passion

Councller (250+ posts)
What are you talking about? Agreement on Quran drama was way before this.............this was when PML(N) opted for Saeed-ud-zaman Siddiqi instead of Javed Hashmi for presidential elections........... keep your records clear.

Who can know a person who can deny his agreements on quran and being a muslim. Nawaz already said zardari betrayed him at every point. But he had no choice at that time cause how can some one judge another if they are doing agreements on quran. And about javed hashmi , he is a good politician but if he has a grudge like that in his heart that does not seem to be a good reason to talk against his own party. Every one should be able to speak against there leaders if they do wrong. But grudge has no cure.