My Services For Pakistan Cricket Are Free But PCB Is Not Interested: Wasim Akram

92behzad

Citizen
A charity dinner arranged in London for the flood affectees of Pakistan was headed by the former fast bowling legend of Pakistan i.e. Wasim Akram. The dinner was all ok and appreciated but some strange conversations were there. Like Wasim Akram stated that his services for Pakistan cricket were free like always unlike India and IPL etc. But Pakistan cricket board did not seem interested. What a hoax PCB has become!!!

Guys! these are the wordings of wasim akram. PCB and Mr Ijaz Butt trivia is going to ruin Pakistan cricket. What you people say?

courtesy:
http://paklifecycle.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-services-for-pakistan-cricket-are.html

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamein nahi chahiya iss ke khidmat , Laanti Insaan

images

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

images

oh bhai seekh lo iss se ... phir kall ko BBC ki docmentries share kerty phiro gey k wasim akram was a pakistani but hum ne kadar na ki ... personal life uski hai jo bhi kery .. aap usko izzat nahin do gey to hindu to ready hai her wakt or wesy bhi woh PAISY ka bhooka hai shuru se ... :P

seekhna or baat hai or personal life or .. ap personal experiences na seekhna just bowling tips le lo ... :P

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
well ppl ur talking Wasim Akram words Vs Ijaz Butt .... Wasim Akaram took highest wicket taking bowler for pakistan and legend or Icon and other side u r talking abt Ijaz butt the worest AND corrupt chairman of PCB.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

images

wah dear birader...you have enclosed the river in the kooza.

After seeing this foto i am 200% sure Wasim has lost his skills because the red dot on the forehead is made of special skill-zapping materials and the hindus have applied it to him so he has become impotent as a bowler.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A great bowler whose services will be invaluable so we must utilise him! The current PCB is a joke not that we've ever had a good body of governance but inshallah with new leaders the entire set up will have a facelift soon.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
He can never sit in Pak. n work just for his country. He likes to make more money in commentary and travel all over the world esp. to india and have a party life.