My email conversation with Saudi Friend

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I ask my Saudi Arabian friend who is native Saudi about the current situation & thats what he replied me . I m posting this email conversation for those who are still blind & think that this is the propaganda of west while people are happy in saudia. When i ask whats going on in saudi arabia ?

I am good الحمدلله
what about you?
Yeah I know about that and I am so sad for that. What happened is that in Jeddah city (Jeddah is very close to Makkah and Madinah) they had a heavy rain, and because of the vvvvveeeerrrryyy bad streets, they was drawn, their cars was drown their houses, people have no home no, and few died because of that. You know, this event happened for the second time in the same city. So at the end, all that because of the "Extremely bad government", the Saudi government maintenance for the streets was veryyyyy bad because they do not wanna loose lots of money on that so they used cheap equipments in maintaining streets. This government care about other countries to be in a good reputation (fame), it builds buildings in other countries and it donate for others, while its people are getting poor, some of them do not have food for the day, and some people sleep without a blanket, no jobs, and few of them are died because of what happened in Jeddah. I know I am angry, you may be amazed but please do not think that the government of Saudi Arabia is a very good one... Now, most Saudi people are not satisfied with this government but no body was talking, because if we will talk or make any revolution we simply will be in a grave. but I hope things going better in the future.
And you might know that there are revolutions on government in Egypt, Algeria, Sudan, and Tunis. All that revolutions because of their careless presidents like there are lots of poor people who do not have jobs... so the good thing is that Tunisian people did a revolution and then their president frightened and escaped lol... do you know where is he now? The king of Saudi Arabia taking care of him now... people now are saying that unfair person found an unfair one to be in secure under his shade... they mean that the unfair Tunisian president is in secure under the Saudi king shade lol
So that is briefly the whole story.

[AM]

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Its only personal analysis of this guy... Why to blame the government for the devastation caused by natural disasters!!! About the rain of Jeddah, to my knowledge when it happened last year, it was same like happened in upper Pakistan... too much rain in just few hours!!! and Jeddah is not on plane grounds that water will flow as planned... and also, did every thought about such heavy rains in Deserts like Saudia.... And Japnies start blaming their governments for recent 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake and 10 meters high Tsunami waves?

On return of Saudi King Abdullah, there were many benefits were offered for local Saudis, consider government pays your 2 or 3 payments for House Loan!!! or offer yourself / your son scholarship for just studying abroad.

So.... in my opinion, overall locals are happy, unemployment is alarming, but thats not Government to blame for.. the quality of fresh students is not upto the mark... and the other bigger factor is, they only want to be Managers... not actually Doers...

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[AM];344916 said:
Its only personal analysis of this guy... Why to blame the government for the devastation caused by natural disasters!!! About the rain of Jeddah, to my knowledge when it happened last year, it was same like happened in upper Pakistan... too much rain in just few hours!!! and Jeddah is not on plane grounds that water will flow as planned... and also, did every thought about such heavy rains in Deserts like Saudia.... And Japnies start blaming their governments for recent 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake and 10 meters high Tsunami waves?

On return of Saudi King Abdullah, there were many benefits were offered for local Saudis, consider government pays your 2 or 3 payments for House Loan!!! or offer yourself / your son scholarship for just studying abroad.

So.... in my opinion, overall locals are happy, unemployment is alarming, but thats not Government to blame for.. the quality of fresh students is not upto the mark... and the other bigger factor is, they only want to be Managers... not actually Doers...

Democratic forces are on the move. It is reality of the time. Sooner or later Modern Pheroes and kings have to go. There is no place for kings in Islam. This is writing on the wall - if some one is not able to read then they are mistaken. Islamic history is struggling since the death of Mohammad's son Imam Hussain.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[AM];344916 said:

People are not blaming for natural disaster but they are blaming what happened after the disaster & saudi king offer that 75 billion dollar project to its national after king return just to give lollipop so they wont do more protest which is now not acceptable to local people as u can see they dont hav freedom of expression & its personal point of view of local person which almost alot of protestors are talking abt so what do u want now a point of view of every individual with their signature on it & id card numbers.

[AM]

Brothers... I'm not safeguarding any King... or giving any favor.... Sharing what I'm observing and my views... Secondly, I've very strong feelings that not now, but in near future these King rulings might shake... because, in Democratic countries like Pakistan / India... pplz can easily come on the roads and show logged their protest... but here its not !! They keep suppressing those feelings, and it become volcanic lava... Which can come out even if small light or flame shown to it... thats what happened in case of Tunis and Egypt... and now Libya.

So... change is expected... sooner or later.

But we should pray that Allah should protects all of us and innocents lives, and Muslims reunite again. Aammen

QaiserMirza

You can not satisfy all the people all the time,
but some of the people some of the time.

Saudi monarch had provided the facilities to their nationals that no one can imagine.
An ordinary citizen can get loan from government without any interest.
He dont have to provide any securities or guaranties for return.
If the citizen died before he complete the loan payment the remaining amount is waived off.

Saudi citizens have job protection, the saudization policy had provided jobs to every eligible citizen.

Road network provide access to every town and village in this vast desert.
Hospitals and school building are there in small towns which will cater the need for next 50 years or more.

Best medical facilities are provided to their citizens without any charges.
Best educational facilities are same plus the citizens are sent for higher education around the world with scholarships covering everything for the student plus his family.

Saudi monarch provide the best possible facilities to more then 3 million Hajees every year.
There is always improvement at Holy places for pilgrims.
Billions of Riyals had been invested on projects at Holy places.

I am not advocating them but thats what the reality is.
The oil revenue is passed to down to ordinary citizens.

Any un-rest or demonstrations are arranged by outside powers whose agenda is to weaken the Muslim state.

sngilani

Saudi monarch had provided the facilities to their nationals that no one can imagine.
If the citizen died before he complete the loan payment the remaining amount is waived off.

Saudi citizens have job protection, the saudization policy had provided jobs to every eligible citizen.

Hospitals and school building are there in small towns which will cater the need for next 50 years or more.

Best educational facilities are same plus the citizens are sent for higher education around the world with scholarships covering everything for the student plus his family.

Saudi monarch provide the best possible facilities to more then 3 million Hajees every year.

Any un-rest or demonstrations are arranged by outside powers whose agenda is to weaken the Muslim state.

You should be ashamed on you. You are supporting Modern Pheroes and kings. There is no place for ‘kingship’ in Islam. This is the writing on the wall – They have to go sooner or later. if some one is not able to read then they should get treatment for their eyes and brain. Islamic history is riddled with such oppressive kings since the death of Mohammad's grand son Imam Hussein.

Politics and taking part in the political process is a part of Islam and Islamic teachings. Islam promotes democracy and justice. The third caliph of the Muslims was democratically elected and elections took place 1400 years ago, which proves that voting and elections are completely Islamic. What Saudi's want is no money but right to vote - which is an islamic way of living.

Last edited:

Shariah

an email has no credibility.

Saudi arabia is under the aman of allah, and none of these kuffar forces can do anything to bring chaos and disturbance in this country, especially in the cities of makkah and madinah.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Democratic forces are on the move. It is reality of the time. Sooner or later Modern Pheroes and kings have to go. There is no place for kings in Islam. This is writing on the wall - if some one is not able to read then they are mistaken. Islamic history is struggling since the death of Mohammad's son Imam Hussain.

Like King, Western form of Democracy also do not have any place in Islam. Hazrat Hussain's (R) struggle was to restore Khalafat not Democracy.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inshallah...
an email has no credibility.

Saudi arabia is under the aman of allah, and none of these kuffar forces can do anything to bring chaos and disturbance in this country, especially in the cities of makkah and madinah.

sngilani

Like King, Western form of Democracy also do not have any place in Islam. Hazrat Hussain's (R) struggle was to restore Khalafat not Democracy.

I am talking about Islamic democracy not western. My point is that we should not support kingship. This is un-islamic. Islam is the best possible democratic system. In Islam everyone has the right to have a say in all that happens which will affect them or their community. Any matter can be brought up, but there can never be a matter to be decided upon that has already been decided by Allah. For example, Allah has already told us that we should pray five times a day so there could never be a proposal put to a vote to see if people should pray only one time each day.

Islamic democracy does not require a majority vote system, but a majority vote system would be acceptable if that is what people wanted. Allah is the ultimate source of what is right and wrong (lawful) and no laws could ever be passed or brought to a vote that were against His already stated Will. But in Islam political systems other than the majority vote are also acceptable, as long as every person has a chance to have their opinion heard and their rights guaranteed under Islam are granted.

Allah has told us that the ‘consensus’ of His ummah would never be wrong: He never said the ‘majority’ of His Ummah would never be wrong. For matters of great importance consensus is usually far superior to majority.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

When I see your analysis, I really got upset on you and your double standard and ...........

Who told you all this?
Have you been in Saudi?
Did you ever see ordinary Saudi person life style?

You must be listening to TYPICAL Molvi speech who is doing all this propeganda?

Who make the Muslim WEAK? is this WEST or MUSLIM itself? I can give your thousand of stories from PAST for MUSLIM Weaken MUSLIM.

GROW YOUSELF and STOP LISTENING TYPICAL MULLLA

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[AM];344916 said:

I agree with you. What that guy meant that since roads are torn because of rain, Saudi govt should overturned. If thats true, then govt of Singh in India should have turned over long time agi because of poverty.

Saudi are spoiled. They want free meals and kinglike jobs, I know some of them very well. They waste foods more than Americans do and its well known that 80% of Americans waste 25% of food.

May Allah protect the holy lands from yahood o nasara and keep the kingdom alive. At least they do not have suicide bombers, drone attacks, and rushwat bazari at the level of Pakistan has

gazoomartian

[

pehley 5 waqt nimaz prhna shru karo, larkion ko takna bnd karo, parents sey acha sluk karo, yetimon ka maal nahaq na khao phr Islami Decomocracy ki baat krna.

aaj kl log do teen narey jmhuriat ki sun li bus jmhuriat key dawedaar bn gayeye.

Most people are easily influenced by TV propaganda.

gazoomartian

When I see your analysis, I really got upset on you and your double standard and ...........

Who told you all this?
Have you been in Saudi?

Who make the Muslim WEAK? is this WEST or MUSLIM itself? I can give your thousand of stories from PAST for MUSLIM Weaken MUSLIM.

Look who is talking!!! Sub sey bara typical mullah (astaghfirullah) to tuhara Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani tha

Waisey tumhari baat sey to kisi typical mullah ki baat sunna kaheen behtr hai

gazoomartian

Who told you all this?
Have you been in Saudi?

I rated your post as good in error. Was going to press the red one

You may give 1000's of stories but I will give you ONLY ONE that will top all your 1000's of stories. Muslims of India has received blow and wedge by your leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. And of course Bahai in Iran

These two were all precalculated and determined by the British raj to drive a wedge in Muslims who were waking up against the tyrant British vice roys and controllers. Brotsih had to quickly invent a wedge and the succeeded by inventing.....

gazoomartian

People are not blaming for natural disaster but they are blaming what happened after the disaster & saudi king offer that 75 billion dollar project to its national after king return just to give lollipop so they wont do more protest which is now not acceptable to local people as u can see they dont hav freedom of expression & its personal point of view of local person which almost alot of protestors are talking abt so what do u want now a point of view of every individual with their signature on it & id card numbers.

ارے بھائی

تمہارے پیر مولانا طوفانی کا کیا حال ہے آج کل اور وہ بھی کالی داڑھی والے، نام یاد نہیں ہے انکا

sngilani

[

pehley 5 waqt nimaz prhna shru karo, larkion ko takna bnd karo, parents sey acha sluk karo, yetimon ka maal nahaq na khao phr Islami Decomocracy ki baat krna.

aaj kl log do teen narey jmhuriat ki sun li bus jmhuriat key dawedaar bn gayeye.

Most people are easily influenced by TV propaganda.

A study by Monash University professor Sayed Khatab discussed the compatibility of Islam and democracy. His book Democracy in Islam, (Routledge 2007) is a challenge to extremism and kingships. This book is also a significant contribution to the UNESCO program of intercultural relations. He outlined that the democratic ideal of a "government by the people" is compatible with the notion of an Islamic democracy.

gazoomartian

A study by Monash University professor Sayed Khatab discussed the compatibility of Islam and democracy. His book Democracy in Islam, (Routledge 2007) is a challenge to extremism and kingships. This book is also a significant contribution to the UNESCO program of intercultural relations. He outlined that the democratic ideal of a "government by the people" is compatible with the notion of an Islamic democracy.

Govt for the people of the people an dby the people is actually secular slogan of the Free Masons enunciated by Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln was undeclared Jew, and his most family members were Jews. Lincoln did look like a Jew also tho he never professed a Jewish faith. Good as he may have been, but not for Muslims. For us he was a Kafir therefore we dont need his slogan in Islamic Countries.

sngilani

Govt for the people of the people an dby the people is actually secular slogan of the Free Masons enunciated by Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln was undeclared Jew, and his most family members were Jews. Lincoln did look like a Jew also tho he never professed a Jewish faith. Good as he may have been, but not for Muslims. For us he was a Kafir therefore we dont need his slogan in Islamic Countries.

You connot lable every thing as jews and declare it non-islamic. You have double standards. You live in Canada and enjoy this society's justice and equality. But you hate these values for other islamic countries to achieve. The concepts of liberalism and democratic participation were already present in the medieval Islamic world. Azizah Y. al-Hibri, for example, argues that Medina during Muhammad's time was an early example of a democratic state but that the development of democracy in the Islamic world eventually came to a halt following to the Sunni–Shia split.