Mustakil Quomi Musibat ke gunda gardi

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM KE GUNDA GARDI

2-10-2010_20708_1.gif

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think they did the right thing.
Leader walks out of the country and the followers walk out of the palce where they are exposed.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
PPP is trying to create an excuse for another 1992 operation against MQM. PPP has been successfull in diverting people's attention from Zardari Swiss accounts, NRO and other problems. People are no totally focused on Karachi.

I must say Zardari is very smart

GeoG

Ulti Ganga,
Three honorable MQM senators should have stayed in the house and rest should have walked out, for wrongly alleging Munfik Qatil Movement. It is MQM's right to kill anyone who comes their way or opposes them and why Nabeel Gabol should be any exception. In fact he Gabol should be the first one as he belongs to [altaf] Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-wife tribe.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
nabeel117
nothing to elaborate????????????
they are threatninig to kill someone,what else do u want to elaborate,only after they done so and then say o thats very bad,or we have not done this,that to do with terrorists bla bla bla!!!!!!!!!!
this is the true face of MUSTKILL QUOMI MUSIBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGLY ISNT IT??????????????

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
siddique said:
nabeel117
nothing to elaborate????????????
they are threatninig to kill someone,what else do u want to elaborate,only after they done so and then say o thats very bad,or we have not done this,that to do with terrorists bla bla bla!!!!!!!!!!
this is the true face of MUSTKILL QUOMI MUSIBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGLY ISNT IT??????????????
First of all read your news, stating "Mubayina" report...........

Do you know the meaning of the word ????????

2nd MQM's senator bring it out (Tahir Mashhadi, as per news).......

Now elaborate where is GHUNDA GHARDI in this very case????????????

I support MQM upto an extent (like work done by MK, selecting people not from one family for both houses etc.) n I also have reservations with them on many issues like the famous video on this forum (AH in India)......

If Pakistan can forgive Taliban and Baloch and willing to absorb them in the main stream than why not Urdu speaking beside the new generation (specially Urdu speaking) love Pakistan and will prove it when needed InshAllah (including me)

Jury

Watch the Video after 5:50.
Even Nabel Gabol Said, it was not MQM,
the name was fake,
in Capital Talk.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkU4TWtqTDQ[/video]

GeoG

Nabeel Gabol Nay Kuch Bi Na Kaha Aur Keh Bi Gayay, Anyway
MQM can't dare to touch Nabeel Gabol, they know Lyari Baluch will wipe off their top leadership.
MQM can touch only people like Hakeem Saeed and Salah Ud Din
But your day of judgement is fast approaching.

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
GeoG said:
MQM can't dare to touch Nabeel Gabol, they know Lyari Baluch will wipe off their top leadership.
DO u think PPP need some one from outside to destroy them........ :?

Who killed ZA ,Shahnawaz, Murtaza, Benazir Bhutto [hmmm]

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
nabeel117 wrote mubiayana
yes i know the meaning of this word,looking at the past and present its not strange that they have threatend to kill someone,they have done it in the past and they would do it again ,secondly i have nothing personal with mustakill quomi musibat,the problem starts when they talk against the ideology of pakistan,like altaf did in india
anyway why some one should call himself muhajir when they have satteled in pakistan,why do u wants to recon yourself on the bases of your past,yes they were muhajir when they came in 1947,so do my parents,but i never felt and to be proud to call muhajir,nor do my parents, its all politics on the bases of language and to promote himself and working on behalf of the nonbelievers,
pakistan is my homeland and i love it,pakistan is my identity, but for some reason these people still want to live in past, in other words they did not accept pakistan as their motherland and they still want to be recognised as indians,why call themself muhajir why not muslim and pakistani? this is usbiat and rasullalh sallalla ho alayhay wa aalay hi wassalam said who ever spread usbiat is not from us.

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
siddique said:
nabeel117 wrote mubiayana
yes i know the meaning of this word,looking at the past and present its not strange that they have threatend to kill someone,they have done it in the past and they would do it again ,secondly i have nothing personal with mustakill quomi musibat,the problem starts when they talk against the ideology of pakistan,like altaf did in india
anyway why some one should call himself muhajir when they have satteled in pakistan,why do u wants to recon yourself on the bases of your past,yes they were muhajir when they came in 1947,so do my parents,but i never felt and to be proud to call muhajir,nor do my parents, its all politics on the bases of language and to promote himself and working on behalf of the nonbelievers,
pakistan is my homeland and i love it,pakistan is my identity, but for some reason these people still want to live in past, in other words they did not accept pakistan as their motherland and they still want to be recognised as indians,why call themself muhajir why not muslim and pakistani? this is usbiat and rasullalh sallalla ho alayhay wa aalay hi wassalam said who ever spread usbiat is not from us.
Agreed with almost every thing said..... I have the same views and being the 3rd generation of who migrated in 47, I am a Proud Pakistani.

I am only saying that if some one say or did some thing wrong then why you are blaming the whole community.

Due to Zardari do you curse all Sindhis and Bloch?

Councller (250+ posts)
Ye wo log hain jinhoon ne pakistan ky 2 tokary karwae thay ab phir wo pakistan ky mazeed tokary karwana chate hain. En logon ka na Pakistan banane main koi hat tha ur na Pakistan say koi mohabat hy. Dont listen these dirty people.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GeoG said:
@Muthahida you sounded to me like a 4 year old kid sayin"Meray pass tu 2 toffiyan hain tumharay pass tu aik bhee naee" [funnny] .
Nazi party of HITLER was the highest vote getter in Germany.
BJP got 3 seats before they came in to power.
Quaid-E-Azam lost the elections and got 3 percent of vote bank.
Plus Mqm is in the election field for 20 years or more and whats there perfomance except Sindh??,what are you trying to project here,i strongly support Mustafa kamal BUT being arrogant on the basis of your Vote Bank isn't it a disgrace??.
@Nabeel117 you like MQM with logic i respect that but do you agree with Mutahida on his opinion on being Arrogant??

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
waleed1214 said:
@Muthahida you sounded to me like a 4 year old kid sayin"Meray pass tu 2 toffiyan hain tumharay pass tu aik bhee naee" [funnny] .
Nazi party of HITLER was the highest vote getter in Germany.
BJP got 3 seats before they came in to power.
Quaid-E-Azam lost the elections and got 3 percent of vote bank.
Plus Mqm is in the election field for 20 years or more and whats there perfomance except Sindh??,what are you trying to project here,i strongly support Mustafa kamal BUT being arrogant on the basis of your Vote Bank isn't it a disgrace??.
@Nabeel117 you like MQM with logic i respect that but do you agree with Mutahida on his opinion on being Arrogant??
Your intentions are fine but check that you have put Nazis, BJP and Muslim league in a same category ;)

DOST every party have all sort of followers having different backgrounds so it is his criteria to judge a party....he can be wrong but the point is if you think it is childish then avoid it (as in Quran it is mentioned that ~(mafhom) If you come across with some one with less intellect (according to you) then simply say Peace be on you (Qalo Salamaa) and leave)

Hope you will try to get my point :idea:
Thanks any way :D