Mustafa Kamal "the badmash" Yelling at women

grat

Citizen
@ alll

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER.

BOTTOM LINE IS THAT MK realy did well for karachi and he is very popular in karachi. yes in this vedeo his behaviour was not polite but you should
blame the girl as well. Every one makes mistakes in his life and therefore we should not target some one on his mistake as we all are humans. we need to stop blaming each other. IF any one is working for the progress of pakistan or city of pakistan we should encourage him.
PLEASE STOP CALLING EACH OHTER GHADDAR OR TRAITOR

IS FORUM KO APNEY PREJUDICES KEE NAZAR NA KARAIN, BE PAKISTANI

THANKS

pakistan-zindabad

Voter (50+ posts)
i like mustafa kamal but he is tired of his job he needs some rest........... a long rest.
he is not handling the pressure , it happend to him few times now.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
sahram nai ati in logon ko, jn k votes sy muntakhib hoty hein unsy is tarah baat krty hein.......shame on mustafa kamal...........

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
it was absolutely a humanly reaction to stop these ladies.ladies may be planted by his opponents as well. it was the duty of people arround him to stop these ladies who were creating fuss in a public function.let me tell u all that ladies from MQM and their leaders r like a family and any female member of a family who tries to be nasty,it was mininmum treatment they got from a fatherly place leader(may be young in age but Mustafa is like a father or elder brother to karachi people).still it could be handeled in a more decent
way as well.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its a tragedy that the youth of this nation is wasting their time to discuss on such minor issues.
Just look at the number of the clicks for this topic :lol:
While Iqbal ka pakistan episode six on the same forum has lesser than 200.
Tells something about our level of intellect.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Typhoon said:
Its a tragedy that the youth of this nation is wasting their time to discuss on such minor issues.
Just look at the number of the clicks for this topic :lol:
While Iqbal ka pakistan episode six on the same forum has lesser than 200.
Tells something about our level of intellect.

Agreed, that's why I am saying I have no hope right now.

huspania

MPA (400+ posts)
i have seen terrorism in history but MQM is continuing terrorism in different forms, including, physical, psychological, emotional, enviromental, regional and inter-regional upon the poor people of Sindh. I think this is the time to give them a blow. I would say that it is in the interest of the world to wipe-out and crush these traitors and terrorists (MQM).

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
huspania said:
i have seen terrorism in history but MQM is continuing terrorism in different forms, including, physical, psychological, emotional, enviromental, regional and inter-regional upon the poor people of Sindh. I think this is the time to give them a blow. I would say that it is in the interest of the world to wipe-out and crush these traitors and terrorists (MQM).

?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
????? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ??.

MQM.jpg

Qannadi

Voter (50+ posts)
Let's imagine that the grief stiken lady was carried away in her hour of tribulation. But the mayor who claims to be
qualified from University of Wales could have shown his compsure and balance. He could have shown an example how
to react and respond when facing emotions. But Mustafa Kamal let his temper lose. He also addresses the two ladies
in a way which is outrightly improper, impolite and indecent.

Those who claim to serve other people do it with a degree of humility. Judging from this video, Mr. Kamal appears to cover a lot of ground to claim to be the representative of a cosmopolitan city like Karachi.

awaiskhantanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
u can't blame him fully but it's his duty,if he can't control his temper then he should leave politics....i know it's difficult but thats his duty becoz he is a puplic servant and nobody talks like this to his boss and specially to a women.....when polititions will think themselves people's servant then our future will be bright....

IMRAN KHAN ZINDABAAD [imran]

Faisal Hussain

DEAR ALL,
HAMAREY BEECH MAIN YE JO KAALI BHEDAIN AGAYEE HAIN, UNKO BEECH SE KHATAM KRNA HOGA, YE JO ACHEY KAAM PR TAREEF KRNEY KI BAJAYE KEEREY NIKALTEY HAIN WOHI LOG HAIN......JO LOG MUSTAFA KAMAL KE ANDER BURAYEE DHOONDTEY HAIN...WO APNI DIL KI JALAN AUR BHARAS IS TARHAN KI ISSUES BANA KR NIKALTEY HAIN AUR KUCH NAHI...JO ISSUES HAIN IS FORUM PR DISCUSSION KE WO TO HOTEY NAHI HAIN....AUR SAREY GHALAT KAAM KIYE JATEY HAIN......JIYE PAKISTAN

ambfkhan

Citizen
Whatever zamana say "Mustafa Kamal" Nazim of MQM is the best other city nazim should learn from him, take tips from him how to workhard for the city. If MQM is doing good then what's wrong let them do their job don't pull the leg. Don't do propeganda against MQM, you can not break the vote bank of MQM.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
KAMINEEY INSAAN KO JAB ITNI BARRI POST PAR BITHAO GAAY TO ESSA HI HOGA.

BANDAR KAAY HATH MAIN BANDOOK Y ADRAK DYNAY KA NATIJA ESSA HI HOGA.

[altaf] OUR AMRICAN EX PRESIDENT CLINTON KAA GHULAAM ESSA HI KARAY GAA, KIONKE WO DUSTOIN KO APNA GHULAM SAMAJTA HAAY.......................

EAK SAAB KO INKE AOQAAT YAD DILANAY KEY ZAROORAT HAY.

M.KAMAL PEHLAY BHI ESSI TARAH KI HARKATAIN KAR CHUKA HAAY.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kamal Teri Perwaz Say Jalta Hay Zamana................Bazoo Ko Zara Aoor Hilla Is AAg Ko Aoo Hawa Day

Jeay , Jeay , Jeay Kamal

guyfree77

Voter (50+ posts)
THis message is only a user use a name "qayyum" send me a very dirty message i don't know his backround i think JEWISH or HINDU representer
Q keh tumhai pata hai computer per beth kur kuch bhi keh do koi tumhara kuch nahi kur sakta because you pussy can't talk man to man
........me jahan peshab kurta hoo waha tum jesay peda ho jatay hai........
i can use more bad words than that for example mother fucker, behan chod, kuttay deya putra, tery pehan tha phudda, teri maa di cholli, harami ki aullad kisi kanjri maa deya bachaiya and wagaira wagaira but i did'nt..........
and believe me i don't want to use these inappropriate words even i know you are not a muslim i defenately know that you are jewish or hindu and just use a muslim name "qayyum" and trying to create misunderstandings between us.........
i love my country and i dont like to put barriers and i don't believe on PROVISIONAL differences
jo sach hai wo sach hai us ney bilqul theak kya "i wrote in my message as a leader he has to be polite us ko checkna nahi chahiyeh tha but in sudden situation and to manage situation he took a right way to handle...................U Mr Moron............
hum loog sirf apnay barey mai soch letay hai magur dosroo ka nahi soochtey and this is very easy to say if ur sister is there then........ put ur self in his place and try to understand the situation.............i still think that was a valid responce
................agur tumhari behan waha hoti to shayad mai na cheekhta.............ha ha ha
chalo mana faroon tera hai per
khuda to hum bhi rakhtey hai
zulm ka tor to nahi maloom per
zubaa to hum bhi rakhtey hai

so control your emotions next time when you come on board
cheta rakhyo hun hur banda merey warga nai hondda enj hi apni maa pehn ik karwa lai ga

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
The Real FAce of MQM Hero the One and Only Mustafa Kamal

Jerk doesnt even know how to talk to a woman..................
bhai mustafa saab ne tu kamal kar dea apni asliyat dekha k yahan p... donkey to itni tamez nai k aurat se kaise baat kertay hain. pls mqm lovers through ur indisputed love over that
thanks

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkCqv_1ZIpk[/video]