Mustafa Kamal "the badmash" Yelling at women

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: MQM cinderella AKA Mustafa Kamal need to go to charming school

Time is running out, we must defend the ideology of Pakistan. MQM is fundamentally opposed to Pakistan. They are an enemy within, a terrorist organisation used by Pakistan's foes. We must run a movement to raise awareness of this terrorist organisation through out the world and prevent its grip from taking hold.

alimohsan52

Re: MQM MAD Thug Mustafa Kamal Abuse

Time is running out, we must defend the ideology of Pakistan. MQM is fundamentally opposed to Pakistan. They are an enemy within, a terrorist organisation used by Pakistan's foes. We must run a movement to raise awareness of this terrorist organisation through out the world and prevent its grip from taking hold.

smshahrukh

Citizen
1) The whole time MK kept his arms folded, and ask what's the problem, but, she didn't reply at all. If anyone understand the problem, plz let me know.

2) Although anger should be controlled. But despite that I'm with MK through the bottom of my heart. I daily feel this man MK travelling me with on the road, bus, wagon. Because, God has been blessing me with my eyes, to see, flyovers, under bypasses, signal free corridors, thousands of plants on the streets.

Obviously, Mustafa Kamal controlled it in a great manner.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: پاگل کے بچے ۔ مصطفی کمال

TU ****** ka Bacha , ****** , ja wapis apney hindustan main

hamare hi mulk main aa kar, hume ***** k bachey keh rhe hain, haramzadon, ko line main khara kar ke goli maar deni chahiye :angry_smile:

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)

bohat he haaaaxxxxxxxxxxxmii hey ye, what a big mf he is, aisay baat kartay hain, aik orat se.

Aziz Sohail

Councller (250+ posts)

is this the way to talk ?? kis bat ka itna GHROOR ha in ko ??
ALLAH DEKH RAHA HA INSHALLAH WO HALAT HO GE IN KE AK DUNIYA DHEKA GE

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)

Is ko Aurat say baat karnay ky tameez nahi sikhaye is ky maa nae..!!
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

ان کا کوئی ایک بندہ بھی با اخلاق اور با کردار نہی ہے

zargae

Citizen

we deserve it ..... vote ppp,pmln,anp,mqm,jui again and be ready for the time u wont have think of..

TONIC

Altaf Hussain nay apnay karkunoon ko yehi taleem dee hai.....

TONIC

Can anyone in media play this....I challenge them...

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Though normally it is better to be polite but it only shows the courage, firm and fair stand without any weakness that the govt has limitations and can support only up to a limit. It is hard, but people are obliged to share few things as govt can't do everything. At times leaders need to be truthful and firm. Mustafa Kamal has clearly shown that he is not a hypocrite. This approach is in fact less painful.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

yeh firon kaa bacha karachi ke ilawa aur kahin aisa karta to abb takk jahan raseed ho gaya hota karachi waley becharey to bori ke darr saay boltey nahi