Mustafa Kamal "the badmash" Yelling at women

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@All
Yahan baat ho rahi hey MK ke raviye ki or aap log es ko kahan se kahan le gai MK ne insult ki or insult in manoo main ke us ko ye pata hi nahee ke ek siasi leader or hakim-e-waqt ko apni reyia se kis tarah baat karni hey

@jury
ye ju tum ne rat laga rakhi hey ke karachi 68% deyta hey tu kia ye MK ya MQM kama kar deyti hey karachi porey pakistan ka hey or 68% ki wajah se kia MK ko ye haq hasil hey keh woh meri kisi maan or behan ko preshani ke aalam main es tarah ka ravia rakhtey hoe baat karey sharam aani chahee haqeeqat ko tasleem karo jis tarah "PakPatriot1 " ne kia

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
some of our friends all telling the story of development in karachi under the rule of MK, So even if it is so Did you give him the rights to talk with a woman like this ?

The money M.K is telling the woman 20000 Rs , Is it from his own pocket ?

The way he (M.K) treavel to London everymonth to take advice from his Peer Sahab [altaf] , and spend the money ,can someone tell me from where he get this money ? Is it not the govt fund or Batha, money.............? so if he spend Rs20000 for some poor person ,then he has the rights to yelling at them?

Not only he but all the MQM so call middle class leaders (hahahahaa) Babar Ghori, Farooq Sattar, Haider abbas rizvi,Waseem Akthar ect ect trevals to London and spend a lot of money just to see Peer Sahab and enjoy But to spend a small amount for a person they get mad..........

I can tell you my experience with one EX MAYOR, Abdul Sattar Afghani, for a social work , after 3 or four visit to his office he was unable to do it so one day in his office i told him...." IF YOU CAN NOT DO THIS WORK,YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS SEAT".................He listen all my conversation and he remained patience.

Somebody say the thanks God if she was not from other ethenice group otherwise the people will blame MQM for racism...no brother everybody know MQM,
They treate all the people same even if they are Muhajar.............we have experience of Muhajar Quimi Movment ( AFAQ / AMIR KHAN) WHEN they was protesting for release of their leader infront of karachi press club , the MQM Gundas was beating then and kidnip there man then kill him on the streets ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so JO QUIED KA GADDAR HAY WO MOUT KA HAQDAR HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM said:
@Spartacus
what about first video mian first video ka jawab bhi tu do na jis main aap ka great dunia ka 2 nubmri goron ki ........poshi kar raha hey [altaf]

See Mustafa Kamal said to Clinton "Nawaz Shareef .....He is a Mullah without beard actually ....same goes to Benazeer as well......More than 10000 killing in karachi in Benazeer last Govt...."

What wrong he said ? He said the truth....And why did he say (Schikaeet) to Clinton , a former President of USA ? Answer is very simple....

" Jub Bachay Shararat Kartay Hain To Schikaeet Un Kay Baap Say KI Jati Hay " , I think now you understood .If not then email me, I will clear you more , [email protected] is my email. You can search me on Youtube too , with same ID , SpartacusOfpakistan

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Spartacus said:
MQM said:
@Spartacus
what about first video mian first video ka jawab bhi tu do na jis main aap ka great dunia ka 2 nubmri goron ki ........poshi kar raha hey [altaf]

See Mustafa Kamal said to Clinton "Nawaz Shareef .....He is a Mullah without beard actually ....same goes to Benazeer as well......More than 10000 killing in karachi in Benazeer last Govt...."

What wrong he said ? He said the truth....And why did he say (Schikaeet) to Clinton , a former President of USA ? Answer is very simple....

" Jub Bachay Shararat Kartay Hain To Schikaeet Un Kay Baap Say KI Jati Hay " , I think now you understood .If not then email me, I will clear you more , [email protected] is my email. You can search me on Youtube too , with same ID , SpartacusOfpakistan

mr Spartacus clinton mqm aur mustapha kamal ka bap ho ga hum pakistani is ko kuch nahi samjhtay mqm ka v bap hai mustafa uss sa shakyat nahi karay ga to kiss sa karega kyon ka pakistan mai to uss ki koi sunta nahi

Jury

Spartacus said:
Jub Bachay Shararat Kartay Hain To Schikaeet Un Kay Baap Say KI Jati Hay " , I think now you understood .If not then email me, I will clear you more , [email protected] is my email. You can search me on Youtube too , with same ID , SpartacusOfpakistan

100% agreed. Hats of to you brother.
You've stolen the show.

Jury

by PAKI-MEHBOOB
Spartacus MR clinton mqm aur mustapha kamal ka bap ho ga hum pakistani un ko kuch nahi samjhtay altafoo ka vo bap hai hum smjhtay hai mustafa uss sa shakyat nahi karay ga to kiss sa karega kyon ka pakistan mai to uss ki koi sunta nahi

1) Qazi went as a state guest to US in 2002, after election.

2) Asfandyar wali went afer 2008 election.

3) Nawaz went after Kargil war to meet CLINTON.

4) Imran went US before election to US and meet OBAMA's team and express his view about the war on terror.

Spartacus

PAKI-MEHBOOB said:
Spartacus said:
MQM said:
@Spartacus

mr Spartacus clinton mqm aur mustapha kamal ka bap ho ga hum pakistani is ko kuch nahi samjhtay mqm ka v bap hai mustafa uss sa shakyat nahi karay ga to kiss sa karega kyon ka pakistan mai to uss ki koi sunta nahi

Paki-Mehboob , brother as you wrote ".......pakistan mai to uss ki koi sunta nahi...."
This is not true brother , Aager Pakistan Main ALTAF HUSSAIN Ki Koyeee Nahee Sunta To Us Kay 25 MNA , 51 MPA , 100,s of Councillors , 10000,s of Workers, 100000,s of supporters and Millions of Voters ( Remember MQM got 2.5 Millions votes in 2008 Election) Na Hotain....
Correct your information brother , otherwise people may think , you write here wrong information.

PAKI-MEHBOOB

mqm ka alawa pakistani koi b politic party america nawaz nahi jaisi mqm hai

pro americane and indiane keh sakhtay hai mqm ko
jury chahay tum jitni b mehnat kar lo tum lohay ko sona qarar nahi karva sakhtay ager tum bi altaf ki tara americane indian agent ho to jo paisa khatay ho to phir hum kuche nahi kehtay tum lagay rahoo aaj tak aap log pakistan ka namak halal nahi kar sakhay to ho sakhta hai apna bap ka hi kar do

Jury

PAKI-MEHBOOB said:
1) mqm ka alawa pakistani koi b politic party america nawaz nahi jaisi mqm hai
pro americane and indiane keh sakhtay hai mqm ko
jury chahay tum jitni b mehnat kar lo tum lohay ko sona qarar nahi karva sakhtay ager tum bi altaf ki tara americane indian agent ho to jo paisa khatay ho to phir hum kuche nahi kehtay tum lagay rahoo aaj tak aap log 2)pakistan ka namak halal nahi kar sakhay to ho sakhta hai apna bap ka hi kar do

Once Charles DE GUALLE a french president said, It is impossible to avoid America, because, he is the neighbor of every country in the world.

Just by saying against US or western countries or even INDIA, you can't hide the reality. We're living in 21st century, in which world is called GLOBAL VILLAGE. In order to live in the world you'll have to think globally.

Just like in Pakistan, Punjab is the biggest and powerful province. Provinces have to give it respect of big brothers, either one like it or not. Similarly, right now, US is the big brother of the world. You'll have accept this as a reality. Western world, who supposed to be a sovereign and don't do begging like us. They also accept this as a reality. Even the countries who have Vito Power, are nothing in front of US. They can't confront with US in global policy or world order at a great extent.

As far as China is concern, although CHINA is a big country, and sovereign country, but doesn't confront US openly. Because China understand the reality, that, his economic depend on EXPORT, in which US has a major share. And if CHINA confront with US, Western countries will be pressurized by US and won't do trade with china free in a manner, which the are doing now. That's what Charles DE GUALLE meant, when he said, US neighbor of every country in the world.

Instead of cursing west and US, we should analyze our mistake, that, how they are in a position, in which we're at one time.

You call me an INDIAN agent, again shows you have no logical reply. When SIR SYED AHMED KHAN was making ALI GHARH UNIVERSITY, and telling Muslims of the INDIA to get modern education, they were also called BRITISH AGENT by tunnel vision people of that era.

Just for the record, Asfand Yar Wali, Qazi, Nawaz, Imran and Late Benazir Bhutto, who got bestow of NRO, whose examples I gave in my last reply. All are not belong to MQM.

farheen

Khalid sahab,this "natural manner" of Pakistani men need to be mended and corrected if we want to be called anywhere near civilised people.

MQM

@Spartacus
Magar dear aap ke great leader or maan or behan ki insult karne waley indaz main or woh bhi camrey ke samne "JAWAB DEH MAIN IFTEKHAR SAHIB KE 3 BAAR SWAL POCHNE PAR INKAR KAR CHUKA HEY KEY US NE APNE SARPARAST SE YE BAAT NAHEE KI" ye video saboot hey key aap ke MK media par jhoot bola tha

PAKI-MEHBOOB

mujhay mqm key wafader bataye pehlay MK apnay abu jaan clinton se kyon pakistani leaders ki shikyat laga raha hai
why aur ager yeh apnay abu ko shakyat kar hi di hai to phir media pe jhoote kyon bool raha hai

is mai itni jrt nahi ke excepte karey media pe bi

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NpIU5tiI5I[/video]

Spartacus

Paki-Mehboob , brother as I gave answer for this question in some previous post that "Jub Bachay Shararat Kartay Hain To Schikaeet Un Kay Baap Say KI Jati Hay "
He did not lie , but he did not remember that " Uss Nay Schararty Bachoon Ki Schikaeet Un Kay Kis Baap Say Ki Thi "
You can say memory problem of Mustafa Kamal , as we know he is working more than 18 HOURS daily , People who works hard and every day , they may get this type of problem......Understood , brother ?

MQM

@Spartacus
Aeisa lagta hey aap 24 ghantey MK ke sath rehtey hain yani Yani Hamzad hain betey jo 18 ghantey kia belcha or khudal un ke kandhey par hoti hey, MK jiasey zheen log apni matlab ki baat tu martey dam tak yaad rakhtey magar jahan subki ho woh bhol jatey hain or phir wo koi baat aeisy nahee thee jo bhol gia thaa woh chupana chah rahaa thaa or jis baat par sharmindgi ho wohi baat chupai jati hey

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quite nice to see that there are some big "wakeels" sitting here and supporting MQM.

MK has a memory problem. That is a good one. what is the next one?

@ "Baap sey shikwey",
in that video actually MK feels like he is complaining to his own father that Mr, Nawaz or Ms. Benazir broke my toys. plz abu jaan do something about it.

@all
Be patient. Reality is gonna come out anytime. Be it MQM as a hero or villain. I would ask all my brothers to be optimistic. As for me, I will support the one who I think in my perspective is the best choice for our nation. same I want for you. But before doing so plz take a little time and think about it that your decisions (weather good or bad) are going to influence the lives of your own children.

pakistan zindabad.

p.s. @jury

Hitler was only as much dictator as Ahmadinejad. He was elected democratically.

Spartacus

MQM said:
@Spartacus
Aeisa lagta hey aap 24 ghantey MK ke sath rehtey hain yani Yani Hamzad hain betey jo 18 ghantey kia belcha or khudal un ke kandhey par hoti hey, MK jiasey zheen log apni matlab ki baat tu martey dam tak yaad rakhtey magar jahan subki ho woh bhol jatey hain or phir wo koi baat aeisy nahee thee jo bhol gia thaa woh chupana chah rahaa thaa or jis baat par sharmindgi ho wohi baat chupai jati hey

MQM , brother as you said "Aeisa lagta hey aap 24 ghantey MK ke sath rehtey hain ........"
Nowadays , this is not necessary to be with someone to know how many hours he is working or sleeping. We are living in Information Technology era.
For example when Nawaz Shareef was PM , he used to come to his office after 12 noon.
Shaukat Aziz always came to his office in time. I even never saw both of them in person.

and you wrote " MK jiasey zheen log apni matlab ki baat tu martey dam tak yaad rakhtey magar jahan subki ho woh bhol jatey hain......"

Allah ka Shuker hay Aap Nay MK Ko Zheen Kaha.......

Yaar what about Nawaz Shareef Who had a deal with Musharraf and did not remember....He always said he had no deal...and repeated several times....In this case MK denied only once ( Actually he did not remember )....
I am totally agree with him what he said to BILL CLINTON.
You know after that SCHIKAET BILL CLINTON took notice and you can see now NAWAZ is saying against TALBAN too. ( Check Nawaz,s old statements about TALBAN and now , you will see a clear change )

MQM

@Spartacus
Mubarak ho MK karachi ke meyor hone ke sath sath clinton ka musheer-e-khas ban gia or clinton MK ke mashwarey par amal bhi kar raha hey ab tu MK ko jaldi white house transfar hone ka andesha hey hi hi hi karachi ka kia bane ga
baqi nawaz kab office aata tha shoukat kab aata tha mera conceren nahee hey inshallah allah karey ga ke ek din inqalabi leader aai ge or aaj ke ye saarey tamashey laganey waley lutairy vote ke taqat sey daria burd nahee gharak ho jain ge jab sab pakistanion ko haq millen ge or sab ki ezat-e-nafs ka khial rakha jai ga inshallah woh waqat zaroor aai ga

Jury

Message Of Syed Mustafa Kamal

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6IXwXp6jfI[/video]