Must read : if you are thinking about going to karachi

EniGma90

Beta jahan bhi bhaag lo ager maut aani hoti hay to sheeshay kay gher mein bhi ajati hay and do not try to portray negative image of Pak.. Cia, raw,moosad and their local pimps are enough to do so...
Pakistan humesha zindabad...

Chal karachi chal karachi chal... Yehi mera london hay, yahi banega paris kal

Aaap Ney Bilqul Sahee Farmaya.Itney Chootey Sey Baat Per Australia Bhaag Gia..tsk tsk tsk tsk.....
Thorey Deer Intazar Kerta Tou Hallat Theek Hou Hey Janney Theey.......lol

Loadshedding will get better once when these worker issue is solved and they stop attacking KESC people trying to fix problems

Before this strike there was hardly any loadshedding in my area

Loadshedding will get better once when these worker issue is solved and they stop attacking KESC people trying to fix problems

Before this strike there was hardly any loadshedding in my area

Thats true.
Besides in no way you can compare Karachi with Melbourne.

Assalam o Alaikum
Dear brothers I just got back from karachi to melbourne and I suggest you all that never go there, there is no electricity and no water and no peace at all, I am really very very disappointed, I wish my country will never destroy but its already happening and 90% of that is already done.
and
The whole country have the same problem but I have only been in karachi so I can say that about karachi, I think becuase I was not living in the area supported ..................................... sorry I cant talk openly I have a family in karachi so thanx.
And for some bros who still dont get it, the KESC 's employees who been sacked are on strike from more than a month.

Dear Aping, you are lucky enough, you came back in one peace and had suffered only minor regular issues, One of my colleague, who went karachi after 8 years on 2 months leave, came back in just a week time, he was so dejected, exhaust, after my insist of asking repeatedly same question, why he came back so early, he told me, he was looted on gun point and was about to killed. You can imagine, overseas Pakistanis suffering.

I am in Lahore aind LOVING every minute of my stay,

and there is more
I am here to arrange for my kids admissions in schools because I am bringing them back to Pakistan.

واہ ملک صاحب ـ خوش رہيں ،ماشااللہ بہت اچھی بات ہےـ
اميد رکھتا ہوں کہ ميرے باقی سوختہ حال دوست بھی کبھی اسی طرح ہنسی خوشی اپنی فيمليز کے ہمراہ ہر سال پاکستان کا سفر کر سکيں ـ

ميرے دل ميرے مسافر ، پھر ہوا ہے حکم صادر

thedude

to all those who're making fun of the OP ... if you guys represent Pakistan, and if wanting Karachi or Lahore to be like Melbourne or Toronto etc is too much to ask for, then you guys deserve what is happening in the country ... including energy, food, economy, political, and security crises ... cz you jerks are cattle who don't mind these problems ... heaven forbid you complain and be labelled mummy-daddy

for you ignorants: it's a human right (and not mummy-daddy-ness) to ask for life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness ... but slave-minded people have difficulty understanding it

Salik

BS....baki mulk main doosh or shehed ki nehrain beh rahi hain????
Or govt sub ko apnay kherchay per central AC laga ker day rahi hai....
There are some loosers who always find cock and bull stories against karachi and its people....what a sick mentality....

Hayaa

walaikum assalam
electricity n water lacking problem is all around the pakistan so you can't just say that only the city of Karachi is only facing such condition, n isn;t dat amazing that the people are still managing to live there as their usual:) its all just sabar which all the pakistanis are doing now

however, suicide attacks, accidents, n such crisis are getting worse in Karachi nowadays, which no1 can refuse frm dat.......i hear many news about many people been killed, died in Karachi everyday
i hope the situation gets better n normal n the city of lights present its real beauty once again INSHALLAH

Hazik

Bhai sahab boht ziada immotional hogae hen..............Sydney hosakta hey sab miljae apko but you wont find ownness, your parents..........

Assalam o Alaikum
Dear brothers I just got back from karachi to melbourne and I suggest you all that never go there, there is no electricity and no water and no peace at all, I am really very very disappointed, I wish my country will never destroy but its already happening and 90% of that is already done.
and
The whole country have the same problem but I have only been in karachi so I can say that about karachi, I think becuase I was not living in the area supported ..................................... sorry I cant talk openly I have a family in karachi so thanx.
And for some bros who still dont get it, the KESC 's employees who been sacked are on strike from more than a month.

I like Karachi , I live in Punjab though. ..... ... .. .

Stop spreading lies. I live in Karachi and its not that bad. Why is this thread being allowed??

May be U PEOPLE belongs to this big space left UNFILLED

I think becuase I was not living in the area supported ..................................... sorry I cant talk openly I have a family in karachi so thanx

Aijazahmed

Assalam o Alaikum
and
Maan jesi bhi ho, oosko badnam nahi kerte. Pakistan hamari Maan hai, Karachi is Maan ka demaagh hai, aor hum is Maan ke bete heiN. Hum apni maaN ka sauda kabhi nahi kareiN ge.
Pakistan Zindabad, Karachi Paieendabad

wanderer

@ aping4 - U must have gone to that area jahan per electricity stealing chalti hai. lol. otherwise U wouldnt have noticed the loadshedding if

@ elipst - Kaun say karachi main rehtay hain bhai ? Either u agree that there is loadshedding.. or u admit that ur one of the HIGLY looked after group member, jin kay ilaaqay main electricity kabhie nahin jatie.

maksyed

[MENTION=10992]aping4[/MENTION], [MENTION=11020]wanderer[/MENTION], [MENTION=10337]KhanHaripur[/MENTION], [MENTION=16839]EniGma90[/MENTION], [MENTION=7192]sak_pisces[/MENTION], [MENTION=15927]M_Adnan.L[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION], [MENTION=12948]sdmuashr[/MENTION], [MENTION=19726]jahanzaibi[/MENTION], [MENTION=19494]Hayaa[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION], [MENTION=14073]w-a-n-t-e-d-[/MENTION], @lllcolumbuslll, [MENTION=12159]dhanak[/MENTION], [MENTION=10337]KhanHaripur[/MENTION], [MENTION=11043]Ammad Hafeez[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION], [MENTION=11020]wanderer[/MENTION], [MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION], [MENTION=6134]atensari[/MENTION], [MENTION=12895]riverblue[/MENTION], [MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION], [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION], [MENTION=8314]barhaich[/MENTION], [MENTION=7356]sarbakaf[/MENTION], @No2liberalExtermists, [MENTION=10992]aping4[/MENTION], [MENTION=20312]Truth-seeker[/MENTION], [MENTION=14912]pakiace[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION], [MENTION=15667]United4Pak[/MENTION], [MENTION=7356]sarbakaf[/MENTION], [MENTION=13486]FaisalLatif[/MENTION], @geog, [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION], [MENTION=11043]Ammad Hafeez[/MENTION], [MENTION=10629]noman3000[/MENTION], [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION], [MENTION=6089]Zaidi Qasim[/MENTION], [MENTION=17528]thedude[/MENTION], [MENTION=19494]Hayaa[/MENTION], [MENTION=12582]Hazik[/MENTION], [MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION], [MENTION=17789]WatanDost[/MENTION], [MENTION=5612]Aijazahmed[/MENTION]

Do you Agree Guys ..... ?????? (em only talking about selfish people)

کام کے سلسلے میں، میں خود بھی کئی بار باہر آتا جاتا رہتا ہوں، میں نے کبھی نہیں سوچا کے کسی اور ملک کی شہریت کے بارے میں ۔۔۔۔۔ کیو نکہ ۔۔۔۔۔
" جو بات اپنے وطن کی ہے وہ کہیں نہیں" ۔۔۔۔۔ پاکستان زندہ باد
جو لوگ دیار غیر سے وطن آتے ہیں اُن کو اپنا پاکستان پھر گاوں دیہات لگتا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور تو اور اُن لوگوں کو شرم بھی نہیں آتی، اپنے ملک کو برا بھلا کہتے ہوئے ۔۔۔۔ یا اللہ تو ان نا سمجھوں کو عقل سلیم عطا فرما ۔۔۔۔ آمین

wanderer

[MENTION=10992]aping4[/MENTION], [MENTION=11020]wanderer[/MENTION], [MENTION=10337]KhanHaripur[/MENTION], [MENTION=16839]EniGma90[/MENTION], [MENTION=7192]sak_pisces[/MENTION], [MENTION=15927]M_Adnan.L[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION], [MENTION=12948]sdmuashr[/MENTION], [MENTION=19726]jahanzaibi[/MENTION], [MENTION=19494]Hayaa[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION], [MENTION=14073]w-a-n-t-e-d-[/MENTION], @lllcolumbuslll, [MENTION=12159]dhanak[/MENTION], [MENTION=10337]KhanHaripur[/MENTION], [MENTION=11043]Ammad Hafeez[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION], [MENTION=11020]wanderer[/MENTION], [MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION], [MENTION=6134]atensari[/MENTION], [MENTION=12895]riverblue[/MENTION], [MENTION=13100]Abdul Allah[/MENTION], [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION], [MENTION=8314]barhaich[/MENTION], [MENTION=7356]sarbakaf[/MENTION], @No2liberalExtermists, [MENTION=10992]aping4[/MENTION], [MENTION=20312]Truth-seeker[/MENTION], [MENTION=14912]pakiace[/MENTION], [MENTION=9288]zubair12345[/MENTION], [MENTION=15667]United4Pak[/MENTION], [MENTION=7356]sarbakaf[/MENTION], [MENTION=13486]FaisalLatif[/MENTION], @geog, [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION], [MENTION=11043]Ammad Hafeez[/MENTION], [MENTION=10629]noman3000[/MENTION], [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION], [MENTION=6089]Zaidi Qasim[/MENTION], [MENTION=17528]thedude[/MENTION], [MENTION=19494]Hayaa[/MENTION], [MENTION=12582]Hazik[/MENTION], [MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION], [MENTION=17789]WatanDost[/MENTION], [MENTION=5612]Aijazahmed[/MENTION]

Do you Agree Guys ..... ?????? (em only talking about selfish people)

کام کے سلسلے میں، میں خود بھی کئی بار باہر آتا جاتا رہتا ہوں، میں نے کبھی نہیں سوچا کے کسی اور ملک کی شہریت کے بارے میں ۔۔۔۔۔ کیو نکہ ۔۔۔۔۔
" جو بات اپنے وطن کی ہے وہ کہیں نہیں" ۔۔۔۔۔ پاکستان زندہ باد
جو لوگ دیار غیر سے وطن آتے ہیں اُن کو اپنا پاکستان پھر گاوں دیہات لگتا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور تو اور اُن لوگوں کو شرم بھی نہیں آتی، اپنے ملک کو برا بھلا کہتے ہوئے ۔۔۔۔ یا اللہ تو ان نا سمجھوں کو عقل سلیم عطا فرما ۔۔۔۔ آمین

Zahir hai, bura bhala kahain gay... coz Pakistan can be better then what it is right now...

saeed khan

Assalam o Alaikum
and

aping4

Bhai the problems you told are in whole the country except PM, president house and GOR.
As you said because you visited Karachi so you know about Karachi.
I visited Lahore. In Lahore loadshading of electricity is ten hours a day, loadshading of gas (Sui Gas) is unlimited, CNG stations are closed two days a week and because of electricity water is also not available.
Wealthy people have electricity generators, use electric cooker, use petrol in place of CNG and have also arranged water.
But for a simple Pakistani now it is ....................
Some fellows on this forum are satisfied while saying that it is same in all the cities. Perhaps they want to spend their lives like this and do not want any solution of these problems.
Please come out of city politics.

mdusa

Dear Aging: well you are absolutely right about the loadshedding and might perhaps been frustated from the overall condition to let you put that remarks.

To all forum members, being an overseas Pakistani we deeply love Pakistan and feel saddened,emotional, frustated over news and events that are going on. But we also realized that while living in Pakistan we lacked basic nessacities like health/and peace which we never realized until going abroad where we learned basic rights.

I lived in Karachi all live before immigrated abroad, when my family member visited and there is strikes/firing/ and fire on buses they got scared and I use to laugh at them saying "dont be scared".......... i was FOOLED. Now when I visit for a week, i feel UNSAFE,insecure. I worried about my parents, my family, and my siblings, with each day passes I thank GOD for their safety. Is this what should be proud of and defend rather than admitting what as a nation we are lacking.

Mr Aging comments has aggravated many members and some become emotional and commented about mummy/daddy....... he though was wrong about electricity/water problem but over all there are many problems AND his just is way of taking out frustation but I can bet deep inside he loves his country as I do and as we all do.

We will never succeed if kept on fighting and defending whats wrong.... We should openly listen all comments/thread as its a forum.

Warm regards
One of Overseas Pakistani

haqiqat

leadshedding is a global issue even its happening in japan now after sunami plus its happening many places in middle east and far east if you see this video clip it will give you more idea about this problem

[video]http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150204926754362[/video]