Muslims are not terrorists

Narcissist

Banned
I am not agreeing on this with you Faiza. I think Pakistan is victim of these terrorists, and we know they are Muslim and Taliban.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
but faiza sister, muslims are doing to each other the same thing what israel is doing with palestinians. Pakistan ka ye haal nahi hoga inshalla..

Faiza

ye hal anqareeb pakistaneoo ka bhee ho ga ager ham hosh may na aye ,Allah hamy sahee muslim bany oor shetan key cheloo say mehfooz rakhey

Ameen

جب تک یہ درد ہمارے دلوں میں نہی اترے گا، ہم کچھ نہی کر سکیں گے

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bahi hamri tu dua he aysa na hoo, mager ham nay bhee had hee ker dee he,hamari qoom complex may mubtala he, ham gora ban na chahtey he mager gooro ke tarah taraqi nahee kerty,gooro nay taqreeban tamam islam key asool apnye howy he, ham nay shehtan key, jhoot bolnay may ham mahir he, munafqat may ham mahir he, ham dosro key aala kar banay howy apny he logo ka qatley aam ker rahey he. Allah pak bhee 1 had tak dheel deyta he, ager ham baz na aye tu pher ham per tarha tarha key azab aye gey
but faiza sister, muslims are doing to each other the same thing what israel is doing with palestinians. Pakistan ka ye haal nahi hoga inshalla..

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Kiya dard mundana thread hai, faltiniuon ki video luga ker Pakistanioun ko kiya ghairat dilaein gey, Pakistani to khud is khounn kekhel main masrouf hain, is sey zoyada holnak tasweiren aap her pakistanni chanul per milein gi, zara TV to on kijyey sarkar.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is easy to claim ownership of islam but difficult to walk the walk of a muslim.

1)We never read the quran to properly understand it and get to know what islam is and this is why none of our so called muslim scholars whose works we read have been able to produce the translations and interpretations of the quran that could actually represents the quran and thereby islam. We are just muslims in name and that is very obvious from our characters, creeds, practices and deeds.

As I see it and very clearly we have not failed quran and islam but ourselves and teribly badly at that.

2)Solution to our problem rests with proper understanding of the quran and the mission it very clearly defines for us. In fact without that I see no possibility of unity at all try what you will. I have am seeing same thing for last 60 years.

A great majority of people are mentally not even human never mind wise and humanitarian and muslims.

True humans will not do this to each other what I have been witnessing for at least several decades of my own life. All this because the world has no respect for what is divine and al that because people have taken on missions in the name of divine in order to destroy it. So how are we going to raise sense of humanity in other people if we do not have it in ourselves is beyond me.

What a terrible mess we have made of Allah's beautiful place and we are not yet finished with it we have so much more to do yet. Just wait and see.

It is declaration of Allah that things will not change for the better on their own accord rather people will have to work for it. This work starts with learning the divine will.

You see, Allah says that he sent prophets so that they declare his goals for mankind. This is what is meant by YATLU ALAIHIM AAYATI. This is why this fact is mentioned separately from the book. It is because first thing for any mission to be a mission is its objectives or goals. You ignore these goals you have no mission and nothing to establish.

Get this clear that islam is a name of a mission and find out what the mission is.

Then we are told that prophet is to teach the book and wisdom. This means book is collection of information and to make sense of it we must learn wisdom ie rules of judgment ie how to see what is right or wrong and on what basis.

Wisdom means rules, laws or formulas for putting the information together to make sense of it. So these are rules whereby we are supposed to judge the information as to how to put together things told in the quran to make them into sesible bundles of knowledge. It is very lack of this sense that I see people here on this very forum talking about everything senselessly. Quote question throw some verses on it and some ahadith and as far as they are concerned the problem is solved. See me reminding them about purpose, use and application by situations and circumstances.

I some time wonder if I am talking to very young inexperience kids indoctrinated by mullas.

The next thing mentioned in the verse is YUZAKKEEHIM=purifies them. The question is what is prophet supposed to free people from? The problems for which the mission is set up and for which ummah is supposed to work.

So we have problems but so did people in times of prophets. What did they do? Just sat there crying and praying to Allah and everything was ok, is that what we read in the quran?

It is for this reason I say again and again please read the quran and don't listen to mullas if you want to unite and really do work set out by Allah. Of course I cannot force anyone because this mission is only for those courageous and sensible. The rest can carry on as usual.

This also shows how relevant the quran is even today. It teaches us sense which people still need because a lot of us still lack it a lot. I wish brain was something people could lend each other or borrow from each other. But the next best thing is exchanging of ideas and taking aboard what others are saying.

It is because ideas breed ideas and if this is allowed to continue after sometime there is good chance of the whole world becoming a place full of a lot of wise people.

I wish us all good wishes.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is really makes me sad but i have question to all my muslim brothers. why only in muslim contries people dying in war, terorisum and so on? when we will reunited again? pls answer .

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
it is really makes me sad but i have question to all my muslim brothers. why only in muslim contries people dying in war, terorisum and so on? when we will reunited again? pls answer .

because only in muslim countries we have rulers lyk Zardari, mobarak, abdullah, qazzafi....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Not every one who looks Muslim is Muslim...

Like these two people in the above video, they describe every thing but not description about Alqaida activities...

Alqaida own 9/11 , though they were worn ..

Alqaida owned the American Embassy attacks...

Same PTT are not Muslim .....But JI will not understand ...Laskar Jhangawi is not Muslim org...They r Kharjies..

So careful about identification of Muslims...

Yazeed was muslim too, but the biggest terrorist ..and some people prey for him..It is the same group...just Kharjies...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
it’s very unfortunate that we are so powerless, we cant save these children’s from this kind of horrible death
It is true that we are power less.. and the reason are so many things and all faults on our part.

But it is all due to Allah Tala also. If we look in the broader picture.

Muslims got kind of defeat or great loss in Uhd and got win in Badr..

If we consider a engine with more than one cylinder like V6 , or V4 , one piton goes up and the other goes down. One is providing power while one is power less.

Same is the system of this universe... all forces work together....

Muslim downfall is because of our piston has no power because of fuel deficiency , no leader , no intelligence , no guidance , no passion ...

But our turn will be soon. Allah will bring us up one day , Insha Allah...will fill us with fuel of leaders , education , passion and resources.

But we will not be cruel.

Faiza

It is true that we are power less.. and the reason are so many things and all faults on our part.

But it is all due to Allah Tala also. If we look in the broader picture.

Muslims got kind of defeat or great loss in Uhd and got win in Badr..

If we consider a engine with more than one cylinder like V6 , or V4 , one piton goes up and the other goes down. One is providing power while one is power less.

Same is the system of this universe... all forces work together....

Muslim downfall is because of our piston has no power because of fuel deficiency , no leader , no intelligence , no guidance , no passion ...

But our turn will be soon. Allah will bring us up one day , Insha Allah...will fill us with fuel of leaders , education , passion and resources.

But we will not be cruel.

You are right, but until then we need to keep praying and do our best to help each other as much as we can

Allah tala will ask from each of us individually what we did when we saw the bloodshed of with our brothers and sisters

If we tried to stop it with hand or condemn with words or at least we felt bad about it

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Not every one who looks Muslim is Muslim...
Like these two people in the above video, they describe every thing but not description about Alqaida activities...
Alqaida own 9/11 , though they were worn ..
Alqaida owned the American Embassy attacks...
Same PTT are not Muslim .....But JI will not understand ...Laskar Jhangawi is not Muslim org...They r Kharjies..
So careful about identification of Muslims...
Yazeed was muslim too, but the biggest terrorist ..and some people prey for him..It is the same group...just Kharjies...

Did you listen the whole discussion or only this part?

To prove some one Kharji it is necessary to prove him a Shia first. Karjees are those Shias who went one step forward and became enemy of Hazrat Ali as well, as Shia are enemy of Hazrat Abu Baker, Umer, Usman and rest of the Sahaba Akram.

Last edited: