Musharraf should be hanged

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Musharaff will face death stances on treason charges..then Nawaz.. Mayrum..Showbaz... Zardari and many Pmln.PPP...MQM..ANP..JUIF.. leaders and many bearucrates even some retired judges should be ready for hanging...
You stole my words

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If Musharaff will face death stances on treason charges..then Nawaz.. Mayrum..Showbaz... Zardari and many Pmln.PPP...MQM..ANP..JUIF.. leaders and many bearucrates even some retired judges should be ready for hanging...
What the f ...... GO and hang Musharraf if you got some balls. Don't try to fool people.

Zaidi Qasim

Ig Gen Mushsharaf is to be tried rest assured the whole chain of politicians will be tried because Tana banas are very intricately linked.
So be my guest and do that, in fact, Please do that. No politician in Pakistan wants to open this pandora's box.
That a lousy excuse for trying a Generals who abrogated the Constitution, sold the airspace and still deserve the excuses .... Grow up man . and for God sake at least once , try to implement the laws without getting afraid.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks to Musharaf, we recovered from our 2nd worst economic crises left by Ganja Sharif back in the 90's.

You NEED to EDUCATE yourself! An army man takes oath on protecting the state. If thugs and looters will run the state, they will come into action to protect the State! Use your brain instead of stupid narratives fed into your shit brain by shit politicians!

Musharaf should be hanged. But for one and only one crime! i.e. NRO to Sharif and BB!

I see a trend of PTI supporters always defending Musharraf's actions.

You need to educate yourself about the law. Imposing Martial Law is treasonous as per our Constitution. It is the highest form of corruption. Yeh Army Jerneil apne aap ko Khuda samajh bethhe hein.

Now we know how elections were rigged in favor of Imran to help Musharraf.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks to Musharaf, we recovered from our 2nd worst economic crises left by Ganja Sharif back in the 90's.

You NEED to EDUCATE yourself! An army man takes oath on protecting the state. If thugs and looters will run the state, they will come into action to protect the State! Use your brain instead of stupid narratives fed into your shit brain by shit politicians!

Let me educate you:

Army men takes oath to protect the country from an attack. Army is not NAB which fights corruption. You don't fight corruption with guns and tanks, you do it through tools/laws to fight financial corruption. A soldier from PMA can't fight financial corruption, an expert on financial fraud does, an auditor does you dummy.

Use your brain instead of stupid narratives fed into your shit brain by shit Generals! who are the biggest mafia that has destroyed Pakistan.

Your qoute: "Musharaf should be hanged. But for one and only one crime! i.e. NRO to Sharif and BB!"

Good, lets hang him then.

Zaidi Qasim

Let me educate you:

Army men takes oath to protect the country from an attack. Army is not NAB which fights corruption. You don't fight corruption with guns and tanks, you do it through tools/laws to fight financial corruption. A soldier from PMA can't fight financial corruption, an expert on financial fraud does, an auditor does you dummy.

Use your brain instead of stupid narratives fed into your shit brain by shit Generals! who are the biggest mafia that has destroyed Pakistan.

Your qoute: "Musharaf should be hanged. But for one and only one crime! i.e. NRO to Sharif and BB!"

Good, lets hang him then.
He is a Known Boot polishiya . He is hiding under PTI cover. In fact he knows that PTI is going to provide the kind of cover which every freaking corrupt general needs.

thinking

What the f ...... GO and hang Musharraf if you got some balls. Don't try to fool people.

Ok do it..but first hanged.. Traitors.Corrupt . Looters.. killers Zardari .Nawaz..Mayrum.. Showbaz..Asfand.. Achakzae.Den Faroosh.. Anti Pakistan.Fazulo along with thiers all Molvis... Altaf already in death bed..leave him die...and those retired and current judges who favoured.favering corrupt traitors Mafias...then hanged Musharaff...I have no issue..

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think he should be hanged, not because of emergency imposition, overthrowing civil government, jamia hafsa incident or getting rid of bugti but

Because of lying down in front of United states after 911. He accepted all 14 of their demands which they were not even expecting (they were hoping only 3-4). Because of his cowardice Pakistan lost 70000 plus lives, billions of dollars lost to out economy, lost of national morale.

He should be hanged because of his cowardice. So in future no one bows down in front of anyone against Pakistan's interests.

You need to educate yourself about the law. Imposing Martial Law is treasonous as per our Constitution. It is the highest form of corruption. Yeh Army Jerneil apne aap ko Khuda samajh bethhe hein.

Selfish, corrupt and incompetent politicians have made it necessary for Army to intervene periodically. It takes 2 to tango. Army Generals apany aap ko khuda naheen sirf muhafiz samajhtay hain. What would you rather have ? Your own Army imposing ML or Indians playing us up through jahil corrupt politicians? Think hard.

Will_Bite

to Bhai Meray, also demand for nawaz to be hanged, as he too is the product of treason.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Selfish, corrupt and incompetent politicians have made it necessary for Army to intervene periodically. It takes 2 to tango. Army Generals apany aap ko khuda naheen sirf muhafiz samajhtay hain. What would you rather have ? Your own Army imposing ML or Indians playing us up through jahil corrupt politicians? Think hard.

Selfish, corrupt and incompetent Generals are the ones that created these politicians. When your Generals can break Pakistan's law and don't get punished for it, then politicians have the right to do the same. And cut the BS propaganda about Indians. Pak army through its 4 martial laws have have brought us to this point, where south korea which became a country after us is far ahead of us. There is a reason why developed world is developed as they don't allow Generals to topple governments. If people don't like Nawaz Sharif, they can vote him out. If people don't like Imran Niazi, they can vote him out. Jaahil Gerneils! Kuttay saaley

Will_Bite

You are smarter than what you are displaying with your Comments ... Read the post and don't divert the issue.
I'm just asking for some balance based on common sense. nawaz benefitted from Generals starting with zia, jillani, IJI formation, jahangir karamat, and even from musharraf, who let him escape to Jeddah.
all that is like roast beef for PMLN, but musharrafs martial law is treasonous? you want death for musharraf for one martial law, but halwa for nawaz despite his several martial laws?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
to Bhai Meray, also demand for nawaz to be hanged, as he too is the product of treason.

Unlike ur bhagora commando, he is facing courts like a man and going through the law process. If courts convict him like they have, he will face punishment. Tell this B!tch commando to man up, and face the courts like we all do.

Will_Bite

Unlike ur bhagora commando, he is facing courts like a man and going through the law process. If courts convict him like they have, he will face punishment. Tell this B!tch commando to man up, and face the courts like we all do.
no he is not.he came back hoping his followers would stage riots and keep him out of jail but noone came out for him. not even his brother. he was backstabbed.
now in jail, he feigned sickness to escape. he isn't t coming back in a million years. maryam has the woman card, so she can survive. her father is a coward....no diffithan musharraf. nawaz ran once before....and now he ran again. he is a disgrace to his followers.

Zaidi Qasim

I'm just asking for some balance based on common sense. nawaz benefitted from Generals starting with zia, jillani, IJI formation, jahangir karamat, and even from musharraf, who let him escape to Jeddah.
all that is like roast beef for PMLN, but musharrafs martial law is treasonous? you want death for musharraf for one martial law, but halwa for nawaz despite his several martial laws?
Your post shows how much of the Nawaz Phobia has deteriorated the common sense you are displaying . Connected crimes like abrogating the Constitution , throwing up the whole Judiciary in to house imprisonment , locking up the opponents , selling the country to gain foreign funds, allowing foreign troops and secret agencies goons to roam in the country free, allowing the drones attacks on its own people, couldn't be comparable to any of the accused no matter how serious the charges are . Nothing could be extremely detrimental to the country than making a mockery of its Judiciary and Constitution by throwing all judges in to lockups, insulting the intelligent of the 200 million people.

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bongi Khan will save Musharraf and other associates of Musharraf who were assisting him and now become the part of this Government.
مجھے لگتا ہے باجوے بدمعاش نے بونگی خان کے آگے شرط رکھی ہوگی۔ کہ مشرف کو بچاؤ ورنہ الیکشن کمیشن تمہاری پوری پارٹی کو کالعدم قرار دے سکتا ہے۔

Zaidi Qasim

مجھے لگتا ہے باجوے بدمعاش نے بونگی خان کے آگے شرط رکھی ہوگی۔ کہ مشرف کو بچاؤ ورنہ الیکشن کمیشن تمہاری پوری پارٹی کو کالعدم قرار دے سکتا ہے۔

بہت ممکن ہے راشد صاحب، جب ایک دفعہ انہوں نے پچھوڑا دے کر ان کو لذت کی عادت ڈلوا دی تو پھر ہر دفعہ وہ اپنا کونڈا گرم کرنے انکی چھابڑی کو ضرور طش از بام کریں گے ۔

Will_Bite

Your post shows how much of the Nawaz Phobia has deteriorated the common sense you are displaying . Connected crimes like abrogating the Constitution , throwing up the whole Judiciary in to house imprisonment , locking up the opponents , selling the country to gain foreign funds, allowing foreign troops and secret agencies goons to roam in the country free, allowing the drones attacks on its own people, couldn't be comparable to any of the accused no matter how serious the charges are . Nothing could be extremely detrimental to the country than making a mockery of its Judiciary and Constitution by throwing all judges in to lockups, insulting the intelligent of the 200 million people.
abrogating the Constitution...,and being an active part of its abrogation (1983, 1990)
allowing foreign troops.....and allowing foreign leaders to dictate your troops(kargil nawaz Clinton)
jailing the judges......attacking the supreme Court.

you have chosen to use selective memory. that is not my fault. maybe you are still too young to remember the 90s. maybe you weren't born in the 80s.

Zaidi Qasim

abrogating the Constitution...,and being an active part of its abrogation (1983, 1990)
allowing foreign troops.....and allowing foreign leaders to dictate your troops(kargil nawaz Clinton)
jailing the judges......attacking the supreme Court.

you have chosen to use selective memory. that is not my fault. maybe you are still too young to remember the 90s. maybe you weren't born in the 80s.
Selective or unselective .These are the facts about this dictator . Can you deny any of them . Don't try to find the refuge in history. Comparing one dictator to another .... we have seen Ayub , Yehya and Zia before iskander ... the history of this army is full with corrupt dictators.