Musharraf should be hanged

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think he should be hanged, not because of emergency imposition, overthrowing civil government, jamia hafsa incident or getting rid of bugti but

Because of lying down in front of United states after 911. He accepted all 14 of their demands which they were not even expecting (they were hoping only 3-4). Because of his cowardice Pakistan lost 70000 plus lives, billions of dollars lost to out economy, lost of national morale.

He should be hanged because of his cowardice. So in future no one bows down in front of anyone against Pakistan's interests.

shuld not be hanged , should be jailed for life for overthrowing democratic govt.

RAW AGENT

Ig Gen Mushsharaf is to be tried rest assured the whole chain of politicians will be tried because Tana banas are very intricately linked.
So be my guest and do that, in fact, Please do that. No politician in Pakistan wants to open this pandora's box.

all should be tried boots and boot polishers all .

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Selective or unselective .These are the facts about this dictator . Can you deny any of them . Don't try to find the refuge in history. Comparing one dictator to another .... we have seen Ayub , Yehya and Zia before iskander ... the history of this army is full with corrupt dictators.

I didnt deny anything. I merely said that if Musharraf is guilty of treason, then why not those who benefited from it? like the ones who got NROs?

stargazer

Selfish, corrupt and incompetent Generals are the ones that created these politicians. When your Generals can break Pakistan's law and don't get punished for it, then politicians have the right to do the same. And cut the BS propaganda about Indians. Pak army through its 4 martial laws have have brought us to this point, where south korea which became a country after us is far ahead of us. There is a reason why developed world is developed as they don't allow Generals to topple governments. If people don't like Nawaz Sharif, they can vote him out. If people don't like Imran Niazi, they can vote him out. Jaahil Gerneils! Kuttay saaley
Generalizations, superficial hearsay is never a good argument.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
And those who think they can get away by murdering 2000 Muslims in Gujarat and members of indian wana be nazi Hitlers like Modi and his collaborators.

WTF? India never martial laws like Pakistan did. Modi got relief from the court. And if India is doing something illegal, how does that justify doing illegal in Pakistan?

RAW AGENT

And those who think they can get away by murdering 2000 Muslims in Gujarat and members of indian wana be nazi Hitlers like Modi and his collaborators.
Not till those who killed Lakhs of bangalis , masihis, muhajirs. Hindus, qadianis, pashtuns.are hanged.

Last edited:

stargazer

Not till those who killed Lakhs of bangalis , masihis, muhajirs. Hindus, qadianis, pashtuns.are hanged.
Lies are no good. Altaf Hussain funded by RAW, Kulbhoshan caught and confessed to carrying out terrorist attacks in Pakistan funded by RAW. 2000 Muslims massacred, 102 days of curfew in IOK by the RSS goon who is a Hindu Hitler.

Zaidi Qasim

I didnt deny anything. I merely said that if Musharraf is guilty of treason, then why not those who benefited from it? like the ones who got NROs?
Check to see how many Musharraf beneficiaries are included in this Government. Just today , additional attorney General refused to be a counsel on a application to delay the decision. One could measure the kind of stink Tariq Khokher smelled in this rotten application and its intention . Get rid of all these Musharraf supporters before point the fingers to others.

Will_Bite

Check to see how many Musharraf beneficiaries are included in this Government. Just today , additional attorney General refused to be a counsel on a application to delay the decision. One could measure the kind of stink Tariq Khokher smelled in this rotten application and its intention . Get rid of all these Musharraf supporters before point the fingers to others.