Musharraf brought Osama to Pakistan: Wajid Shamasul Hassan

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf brought Osama to Pakistan: Wajid

Last Updated On 13 May,2011 About 39 minutes ago
26030_13600804_WajidShamsL.jpg

Osama had been living in Pakistan since 2005, claimed Pakistan High Commissioner to UK.

Wajid Shamasul Hassan said Osama Bin Laden came to Pakistan during Pervez Musharraf’s regime. What he meant was that Musharraf knew the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. And if not, how came Osama came to Pakistan during his regime, he argued.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjYwMzA=

Last edited:

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Musharraf brought Osama to Pakistan: Wajid

PML-N Brought Bin Laden to Pakistan, Says Interior Minister

Pakistan :
1_uBEt6_17659.jpg

Who brought Osama Bin Laden to Pakistan? Interior Minister Rehman Malik opened up on this question and named the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz Group (PML-N) as Osama Bin Laden’s host in Pakistan. Mr. Malik stated this on Monday, May 09, 2011, after opposition leader Mr. Nisar Ali Khan commented in his speech in the parliament that the government was sleeping while the US forces violated Pakistan’s territory by flying into Pakistan to get Osama Bin Laden.
The daily Dawn reports that Mr. Malik said the PML-N lost its patronage due to Osama Bin Laden’s death. He further said that PML-N brought Bin Laden from Egypt into Pakistan after the party was funded by Bin Laden. He also claimed that PML-N provided medical treatment to Bin Laden while he was ill. Mr. Malik told that orders for investigating the incident of US operation in Abbottabad have been issued.
It was worth mentioning that former intelligence officer Khalid Khwaja made a similar claim on a TV talk show in 2009 when he said that PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif met Osama more than once and, through Mr. Khwaja, asked for funding from the Al-Qaeda chief. Khwaja was murdered in April 2010.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)

Aliens from another world dropped him there......What nonsense!...

This extremist problem started the day Pakistan came into being as the extremist hijacked the Country (Pakistan) whose existent they (mulaa) were against.

The whole country is infested with bin-ladens and we did it to ourselves as many buried their heads deep in the sand and pretended and coddled the mulliaat that wreaks havoc now.

The time for lolly-gagging is is over! as Devine punishment is underway and only prayers can save Pakistan...

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

:D:D:D.. ever one knows osama came back from sudan to afghanistan in 98 using air channel... and that time there was full fighintg giong on in afghanistan with no room for landing commercial jets... so u knw who fascilitaed osama return to afghansitan.. NAWAZ SHARIF... who accepted begged for money from him to topple benazir.. and khalid khwaja has confirmed this

crankthskunk

Lets see who is more reliable Wajid or Malik?

Bilal, we all know about Rehman Malik how reliable he is. I can tell you from my personal experience, Wajid Shams-u-lHassan is not far behind in lies, deceptions and theft. I had the displeasure of meeting him twice for considerable period of time, I can not narrate whole experience, but he left such a bad taste in my mouth that I was about to report him to the authorities he was such an irritant for me.

He is the bookkeeper of Zardari, you can imagine from this fact alone the character of Wajid Shams -ul- Hassan.

crankthskunk

Aliens from another world dropped him there......What nonsense!...

This extremist problem started the day Pakistan came into being as the extremist hijacked the Country (Pakistan) whose existent they (mulaa) were against.

The whole country is infested with bin-ladens and we did it to ourselves as many buried their heads deep in the sand and pretended and coddled the mulliaat that wreaks havoc now.

The time for lolly-gagging is is over! as Devine punishment is underway and only prayers can save Pakistan...

Why don't you keep quite, You Qadiani mole.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro crankthskunk
Assalam-o-alaikum
Sayenwada will not stop as his jamaat & movement is totally revolving around PAKISTAN..
Bhai your khalifa is safe in UK, why bother for PAKISTAN. Let us face this so called DIVINE PUNISHMENT, i think WHOLE UK have accepted ahmediyat & ahmediyat Isalm is official religion of UK now a days..
Sorry for this but i couldnot stop myself..

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Complete this sentence:

Musharraf brought Osama to Pakistan, so Zardari,Malik and Haqqani had to bring in the CIA and other US agency contractors into Pakistan: Wajid Shamulhasan