Mubashar Luqman Takes Class Of Iliyas Gujjar - MUST SEE

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is really ridiculous . I appreciate luqman for that much courage & exposing these corrupt politicians.

Ozmurd

Voter (50+ posts)
Wake Up Pakistan:: A Perfect example of Pakistani Politician

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni0BNwgdwqU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

A

abbasiali

I regards Mubashir Luqman, he is on the the top.

Its better for Dr Shahid Masood, Hamid Mir, Kashif Abbasi, Javed Malik Nusrat Javed, to go for these culprits, bring these black sheep's, there is nothing going to happen to government or Zardari or to Nawaz Shareef or Altaf hussain, better do some thing courageous thing like this. Don't bring useless garbage, which is now waste of time.

Ruthless creator how dare, he was pretending like a kind hearted person, BS

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)
aamirnatt said:
Must see this programe,

This is pakistan, excellent Media , excellent Media

Brothers and sisters, Pakistan's future is extremely bright. Our judiciary is free now and we have the strongest and most independent media of the world...Noone can touch our media. Look at american, indian and chinese media...they are all under government.

Mubashar [clap] [clap] [clap]

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Shame on Pakistanis!! and bradri system where Iilyas Guggar type ppl come in power and get votes.... Good work Mr Luqman!!! :D

jootaymaro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wake Up Pakistan! A Perfect example of Pakistani Politician.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni0BNwgdwqU[/video]

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have always been the staunch critic of Mubashar Luqman because of his obvious tilt towards the fascist mafia of Pakistan (MQM) but today Im compelled to praise this person after his well justified thrashing of this criminal the likes of which unfortunately use to represent this ignorant nation for decades now. M. Luqman youre the man and I hope you soon become impartial very soon to earn the well deserve respect from the honest people of Pakistan on much magnified scale in near future.

jillanihk

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah o Akber Mubasher bhai mery pass alfaz nahin hain aap ka shukria adda kerney key liye .Allah aap ko jazay khyr dey aor aap ki hifazat farmay.
aor cheef jastice sey gozarish hey keh aesey mojrimo ko sare aam phansi di jay takeh police aor baddianat siasat dan aor mojrim ibrat hasil karain.yeh koi nai bat nahin ho gi zia ul haq key daor main 2 police walon ko sare aam phansi di gai thi aun ka jurm bhi yahi tha keh aonhon ney bhi aak begonah ko bedardi se qatal kar diya tha.\
Nawazish said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL0MvGd9w7w[/video]

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WHY "A Perfect example of Pakistani Politicians" was deleted

Now I have started loosing confidence in admin team of the site.

After watching the Mubashir Luqman video posted here by one of the member, I started writing my comments about that video. When I tried to post my comments, I was astonished to see that the post against which I wanted to submit my comments was removed by the moderators of this site.

In that video Mubashir Luman was exposing one of the dirty politician from PML (Q), Chaudri Ilyas Gujjar (Ex MPA). Chaudri Ilyas Gujar was caught on camera watching inhuman beating of a yong boy by his brother DSP Abbas Gujjar. The crime of that innocent boy was that he was the class fellow of Chaudri Ilyas Gujjar's son in FC college and tried to compete Gujjar's son in college atheletic competition.

Now, I have to recall my comments which are lost in the air as a result of moderator's intervention. Anyway, the summary of my comments is that people like Mubashir Luqman should be appreciated because of his brave journalism. I have been watching Mubashir Luqman's program regularly and I found most of the time he is partiotic, honest and brave while exposing culprit policians of Pakistan. I have watched his program regarding CJ. I think his attitude towards CJ was not good but still I would not be suspecious of his intentions. We are all human and make mistakes.

This is the problem of our Nation that we start pulling legs of people like Zaid Hamid for some of their mistakes in the past. Zaid Hamid might have done errors in the past and he has realized and has publicly denounced his affiliation with Yusuf's believes and still we do not want to forgive him. As a result of which Dakoos like Zardari (Khabees) are able to become President of my pure homeland, Pakistan.

Moderators: If you want to delete this thread then you must justify why would you like to delete it or I am out of this forum.

Following is the link of the video posted by one of member regarding Chaudri Ilyas Gujjar (Ex MPA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni0BNwgdwqU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

C

commander

Re: WHY "A Perfect example of Pakistani Politicians" was del

Brother that vdo was already posted yesterday and we just merged both threads.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: WHY "A Perfect example of Pakistani Politicians" was del

Pakistani1947 said:
Now I have started loosing confidence in admin team of the site.

After watching the Mubashir Luqman video posted here by one of the member, I started writing my comments about that video. When I tried to post my comments, I was astonished to see that the post against which I wanted to submit my comments was removed by the moderators of this site.

In that video Mubashir Luman was exposing one of the dirty politician from PML (Q), Chaudri Ilyas Gujjar (Ex MPA). Chaudri Ilyas Gujar was caught on camera watching inhuman beating of a yong boy by his brother DSP Abbas Gujjar. The crime of that innocent boy was that he was the class fellow of Chaudri Ilyas Gujjar's son in FC college and tried to compete Gujjar's son in college atheletic competition.

Now, I have to recall my comments which are lost in the air as a result of moderator's intervention. Anyway, the summary of my comments is that people like Mushair Luqman should be appreciated because of his brave journalism. I have been watching Mubashir Luqman's program regularly and I found most of the time he is partiotic, honest and brave while exposing culprit policians of Pakistan. I have watched his program regarding CJ. I think his attitude towards CJ was not good but still I would not be suspecious of his intentions. We are all human and make mistakes.

This is the problem of our Nation that we start pulling legs of people like Zaid Hamid for some of their mistakes in the past. Zaid Hamid might have done errors in the past and he has realized and publicly denounce his affiliation with Yusuf's believes and still we do not want to forgive him. As a result of which Dakoos like Zardari (Khabees) are able to become President of my pure homeland, Pakistan.

Moderators: If you want to delete this thread then you must justify why would you like to deleting it or I am out of this forum.

Following is the link of the video posted by one of member regarding Chaudri Ilyas Gujjar (Ex MPA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni0BNwgdwqU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have seen that episode in full, it was sad very sad.

Also admin some times merge threads if one already exists..... they may not have deleted it

overseas pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear friends,. Wah wah wah... Very Good.. Good going. thank you media... and express news..---

you should do these kinds of programmes ... here i will say one more thing. these kinds of programms will helps to choose a goods MPAs ..MNAs, Ministers as well. and i think
this man Ilyas gujjer will not elect as MPA in his whole life... good

slowly we will chage our assembly.... I request Admin not to delete this video plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... this is very helping for the awareness of our people

byeeeeeeeeeee

love u Mubashir luqman sabb
friends aap log muje zaror bata k agar mai ne kuch ghalat likha ho? please tell me if i am wrong.... thanx friends.