Mubashar Luqman Takes Class Of Iliyas Gujjar - MUST SEE

A

Admin

Usually we merge the threads. Most of the times there are several threads on the same topic. Please check the forum before accusing.

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
stuff like this makes my blood boil, why are we savages? why can't we just live as good humans? i hope this guy is punished, i just hope he is. thanks to our media, this stuff is coming forward and thanks to the brave journalists who are doing their bit for a better pakistan.

amico

Citizen
[altaf] Mubashir Luqman good work I appreciate your work , you can b a good ancor if you put also real face of MQM [altaf]

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
amico said:
[altaf] Mubashir Luqman good work I appreciate your work , you can b a good ancor if you put also real face of MQM [altaf]
we don't want him shot dead on the streets, he can target MQM when he's around 60, he'll have nothing to lose then

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
shahqais said:
can some one please provide a link to complete episode of this program thanks
Sure! here it is.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19016
Almost all members are praising Mubashar Luqman, and no doubt, he deserves it. It is very bold step in the company of political wolves. He should bring the other side of the story from the beaten boy himself, to further know what is the real thing. He should also expose and expose it vehemently that:
-- Each and Every MNA/MPA/Senator (no exception of Party whatsoever), once elected wishes to have the Police Force in his/her constituency of his/her choice. This is reality. What for they need this. The motives are very obvious "To settle the accounts of past, present and make new loans for future".

--- No political party(without any exception) wishes to de-politicise the Police, because it suits them. Even Governors who got Chatrol, Minister of Law in Punjab who got this treatment, when are at the helm of affairs, wish to maintain the status-quo.
--- Once Police realizes that she is being used by the local political influentials for their own motives which are totally illegal, then police herself also wishes to make hay while the sun shines, so this is a vicious circle.

---- Why the political wolves do not wish to change it, because it nourishes strongly the concept of "worshiping by people the personality cult" instead of making the state organs more powerful. So in the present scenario one can see all public running behind the Politicians because they are more powerful than the institutions.

---- So from where the change will come, our country is in the grip of a "vicious circle". The politicians or military-cum-politicians deceive the people and people are easily deceived and they cry when time already passed.
In the end, I hope that Mubashar will take this matter to its ultimate end and things will not die down, because cutting the roots of the problem are more important.

ashrafji

Citizen
is jaise kutty ke bachonko sarre aam goli maar deni chaahiey aur apne mulk ko in badmassho se khaali kara laina chaahiey aur jo party in ghundoko ticket de unka boycott karein