Mothers of Pakistan sharing true stories of their childrens and thanking Mr. Imran Khan

adeelkhan1

Citizen
Imran Khan ... Great cricketer ...Great Philanthropist and Great Politician ... If Abdul Sattar Edhi is willing to deliver in politics also he is most welcomed ...

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe we should not confuse "CHARITY & "POLITICS" together.

We have given lots of incentive in politics to Imran on the basis of his charity work, We appreciate his high profile work, which he did for Pakistan and Pakistanis, now it is time to deliver in Politics also, so better to expect correct decision on right time. Do not try to play with emotions of this emotional fool's nation.

I CHALLANGE YOU MR ABBASI::::::::::::::::::if you emotions make out of Iman you are nothing............Iman ki pehli step hi Jazba he.............or Jazba banta he Jazbaat se..................................you try any work with emotions....................in your family and look this effect ..........you reached this proud of Huminity................I hope you understand what i want say......................otherwise i explain once again............thanks

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan and People of Pakistan will Respect this great man Mr Abdul Sattar Edhi as our President and Mr Imran Khan as Prime Minister why abbasiali fell short of saying this he may have his amiral-momineen in mind or someone who brought our country to the brink of collapse may Allah swt help us all and our country to get on track Aameen.
yes he will be better than current politicians..

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I sincerely believe that Maulana Sattar Edhi is much much more capable of running Pakistani affairs than almost all of the corrupt chief executives of the past 60 plus years.

I am not a blind follower of any leadership but among the current lot Imran Khan is really the most able and qualified leader available to lead Pakistan. Beside being a renowned name in the field of social work and sports, Imran Khan was educated at Aitchison College, the Cathedral School in Lahore, and the Royal Grammar School Worcester in England, where he excelled at cricket. In 1972, he enrolled to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Keble College, Oxford, where he graduated with a degree.

I hope the people of Pakistan will get some sanity and will try some new leadership.

So it means first we have to provide this opportunity to Maulana Abdul Sattar Edhi, because of his contribution to charity, which is much higher, stronger and everlasting from Imran, I am sure Maulana will deliver much better on the basis of his skills. if we made the success in Politics on the basis of Charity.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is clean man, corrupt and crimnal politician can not accept this reality. Yes...our next PM is Imran Khan, Inshallah.

imzi pakista

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Heart touching -If You are Pakistani Must Watch this Video (Why Imran Khan Great)...Must Watch

Imran is the one can change the destiny to the peoples of Pakistan

asifksa

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Heart touching -If You are Pakistani Must Watch this Video (Why Imran Khan Great)...Must Watch

IMRAN KHAN means:
I—Independent
M–Miracle
R–Revolution
A–Amazing
N–Neutral
K–King
H–Honest
A–Awesome
N–Nation
Geo Imran Geo Harazoon Saal,,, mera pakistan bachaney niklla hai ,, tuj per qurban
mera dil aur meri jaan,, IMRAN tum jiyo hazaroon saal,, Salute Sir Imran khan love u

EL REY

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

agar ab eleccon me hum logon ne imran ko vote na diya tu ye hamare bad kismati ho ge