Mothers of Pakistan sharing true stories of their childrens and thanking Mr. Imran Khan

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe we should not confuse "CHARITY & "POLITICS" together.

We have given lots of incentive in politics to Imran on the basis of his charity work, We appreciate his high profile work, which he did for Pakistan and Pakistanis, now it is time to deliver in Politics also, so better to expect correct decision on right time. Do not try to play with emotions of this emotional fool's nation.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

We have given lots of incentive in politics to Imran on the basis of his charity work, We appreciate his high profile work, which he did for Pakistan and Pakistanis, now it is time to deliver in Politics also, so better to expect correct decision on right time. Do not try to play with emotions of this emotional fool's nation.

I am sure if he can do that without in power and resources ,he can do better than that when he has power and resources.

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)
did i mention that we should vote him beacause of his charity, lagta hao abbaso ko imran phobia ho gaya hia

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
such a great man. O ALLAH protect this man. give him long and healthy life. O ALLAH give him strength to take us out this crisis. O ALLAH bless him with success, his success is my success, his success is the success of 180 millions ppl. his success is the success of pakistan.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sure if he can do that without in power and resources ,he can do better than that when he has power and resources.

So it means first we have to provide this opportunity to Maulana Abdul Sattar Edhi, because of his contribution to charity, which is much higher, stronger and everlasting from Imran, I am sure Maulana will deliver much better on the basis of his skills. if we made the success in Politics on the basis of Charity.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
did i mention that we should vote him beacause of his charity, lagta hai abbasi ko imran phobia ho gaya hia

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Definitely I am out from Imran phobia, but those who are suffering with this phobia still not accepting the cruel reality.(clap)(clap)(clap)

GraanG2

So it means first we have to provide this opportunity to Maulana Abdul Sattar Edhi, because of his contribution to charity, which is much higher, stronger and everlasting from Imran, I am sure Maulana will deliver much better on the basis of his skills. if we made the success in Politics on the basis of Charity.

I don't understand what u are saying...Very confusing....Peace and out.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
We will need to make ourself entitle to have Imran Khan Saheb lead us.
If we fail to do so, it will be our inabilities and back luck.
So guys, get up and ready for next Dharna in Karachi.
Please also bring your friends, relatives, and who so ever you know to the next Dharna.
If we work hard, Allah will bestowed us with the great leader Imran Khan.
Good luck,

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes he will be better than current politicians..

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
GOD bless IMRAN KHAN
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
so brother abbasi B+ and do you have any other political leader in Pakistan like IMRAN KHAN.............?

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

janbazali

Allah aap ka shuker hai k hmai ye heray jesa insan dia

ab hmai is say mukamal faizyab honay ki taufeeq ata farma

Allah bless u Imran