Mohammed Amir incident with some local boys on a gas station in Gujar Khan

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Picked up this from another forum. This bas*** deserves this!

My brother was in Pakistan few weeks ago and went to a shop were we use to buy bats from since he get bats for us from Sialkot and have given us good service and nice bats My brother also played a match for his club in semi finale and was man of the match too

The shopkeeper and other players told him Mohammed Amir came to a petrol pump in Gujar Khan and was waiting in line to fill pertol when 3 4 youngsters who were standing there with there motorcycle saw him when he came out of his car. They went to him and told him what t hey thought about his match fixing and how much he has hurt our pride. They were very angry and said alot of f*** words in punjabi . They told him if we see u here in this area again we will beat u. Amir was shocked and run away from petrol pump without petrol. Every one who was standing there did not help Amir either and was happy with what boys did with him.

Before he was caught in spot fixing he was invited to a final as honour guest. He was so rude and did not shacke hands with any one when he came. He was just talking in mobil all the time and went from there after 15-30 min without saying kuda hafis too any one. There were many ppl there since every once wanted to meet Mohammed Amir and most of them were old ppl too.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
No sympathy for this idiot who still has not apologized to the nation ignorant fool, as long as no harm comes to him I hope he gets plenty more scares.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
I think this is awesome and he deserves every bit of this. We never got an apology not even something like "I'm sorry for any pain I've caused,etc" without admitting guilt. He sold out his team and more importantly his country, deserves nothing but this sort of treatment from fans. Good on them and inshAllah this attitude resonates into the Pakistani public as more and more realize that there is no conspiracy and these guys just wanted $$$.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its better not to have him in our team as these days could have been millions of dollars worth for him and we could have lost due to the A team(Asif and Amir). Let them face their fate and pray for the Pak team to be Pak of jawaries.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
At least these guys should be alienated and should be showed the hatred which we got against them bcz of their misdeed and greed.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
who has given authority to local boys to trial him on the road ???

and who has given right to other people to abuse him ????

if he is guilty he should be decided in court .....not on roads....

secnodly ......why is it that we always look at bad deeds of others but forget every thing about what we do ???

make a list of all the acts we as individual perform daily and check how many of them were right or wrong and deicide our own punishment.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
who has given authority to local boys to trial him on the road ???

and who has given right to other people to abuse him ????

if he is guilty he should be decided in court .....not on roads....

secnodly ......why is it that we always look at bad deeds of others but forget every thing about what we do ???

make a list of all the acts we as individual perform daily and check how many of them were right or wrong and deicide our own punishment.

He is accountable to us to the people, as long he doesn't get hurt. He deserves to get the bad looks and a few words dished at him here and there.