MOHAJIRS OF PAKISTAN

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
They say that the "Face is the reflection of your inner-self and character". I ask, how many people see honesty in Altaf Hussein's face.

How do you expect blind followers to see at his face. They are now seening Karamat of [altaf] , so their blindness is not only physical but religious too.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Dear brothers and sisters.
I have been thinking a lot over the issue of MQM and the association of this party with certain issues ,specifically for the mohajirs and the way Altaf Hussain has exploited the issues to his political advantages.

It is my firm belief that at the time of creation of Pakistan all those people who started from india to come to Pakistan were true,honest,dedicated,pure of heart,sincere and great. Those who reached here suffered a lot and those who could not attained Shahadat. My whole family immigrated in 1947 and thus my parents are muhajirs though they have never called themselves that,they are proud Pakistanis and we their children are too. Similarly all the other muhajirs are proud Pakistanis. To base a political party on the sacrifices of those who gave up all their worldly posessions for a dream is an injustice,is petty and insincere to their cause. I appeal to all those who are the children of muhajirs not to engage with such people and to all those muslims who embraced their muhajir brothers and sisters with open hearts in this land of pure once before ,to embrace them once again when they come back from their misguided journey.

You should watch how MQM evolved thorugh an interview of Altaaf hussain on brunch with Bushra..

How he found himself in noman's land in university in army...

mere soundbites do not make reality.. Altaaf husaaain has gone through discrimination first hand..

Anyway if a country can discriminate agaisnt half of its population of bengal then they are capable of all kind of discriminations..

Anyway MQM is now mUtaahida qoumi movement so that initial ethnic identity has been dropped once things changed for better..

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adonis_look said:
sobia403 said:
To set the record straight:

450 million population of untouchables which is discriminated against by the upper caste hindus to the point that they are considered untouchable and the brahmin doctors when examining patients from this castes use gloves even to count their pulse,
I guess an advice from the expert on such ruthless abomination of humanity should be considered .....to the point of hysterical laughters!!
Once again the connection between the mqm and india is noteworthy and very interesting Indians seem to think that they know a lot about AH though they have never been to Pakistan and they do not watch Pakistani tv as per their own staements then,the question is of their sources of information??
FYI many of the students who were studying in the same university as AH know a lot about him and we do not need lessons in politics from people who discriminate against 72.5% of their population.
By the way the best way they have discovered to keep the untouchables under control is to keep them so poor and miserable that they are unable to fight for their rights.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sobia403 said:
adonis_look said:
sobia403 said:
To set the record straight:

450 million population of untouchables which is discriminated against by the upper caste hindus to the point that they are considered untouchable and the brahmin doctors when examining patients from this castes use gloves even to count their pulse,
I guess an advice from the expert on such ruthless abomination of humanity should be considered .....to the point of hysterical laughters!!
Once again the connection between the mqm and india is noteworthy and very interesting Indians seem to think that they know a lot about AH though they have never been to Pakistan and they do not watch Pakistani tv as per their own staements then,the question is of their sources of information??
FYI many of the students who were studying in the same university as AH know a lot about him and we do not need lessons in politics from people who discriminate against 72.5% of their population.
By the way the best way they have discovered to keep the untouchables under control is to keep them so poor and miserable that they are unable to fight for their rights.

They aren't discriminate in fact they get the special reservation everywhere..

India have even elected one of them as the CM of most populous state of UP..

Come to me the day you eelcte one of chrstian ( popularlry know as zamamadar) in pakistan to the highest office