Message from a serving Pakistan Army Officer

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
228348_172007446190731_115257008532442_420781_7094415_n.jpg

Hate me ........,
Blame me for everything........,
Call me a slave of America .........,
Nick me as "DUFFER" .........,
Blame me for the incompetence of the government & some corrupt Generals :angry_smile:,

..... BUT.....
I will always love you.....,
Because I have taken oath to defend you......,
Defend my country......,
Defend my motherland.......,
Defend my nation .......,
...No matter what ...
By God.......,
We passionately wish to sacrifice our lives for Pakistan's honor at all times...,
By God......,
We will defend Pakistan till our last drop of blood.......,
By God.....,
Pakistan will not fall down till the last soldier of Pakistan Army is alive.....,
By Allah......, The Mightiest.......,
We will prove Pakistan to be the last fort of Islam......
AND
A place for true slaves of Prophet Muhammad pbuh utmost peace and
blessings of Allah be upon him

===================

‎"If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you have to do is create enmity between its people and their army".

The world-renowned Muslim Ruler "Salahuddin Ayyubi"

217305_168787649846044_115257008532442_400539_8244775_n.jpg

‫ مجھے صلیبی یلغار کی ذرا پرواہ نھیں، پریشانی تو یہ ھے کہ جنھوں نے روکنا تھا وہ شراب کے مٹکوں میں ڈوب گئے اسلام کے پاسبانوں نے اپنےآپ کو حرم میں قید کر لیا اور عورتوں کی زلفیں انکے پاؤں کی زنجیر بن گئ*الفاتح*القدس​

(صلاح الدین ایو بی)‬

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We slut all our real Pakistani army as whole except those who are responsible to misconduct their oat and killing of own public in side Pakistan.

Lessen Our enemies and on their pay list too. That is USA/CIA/NATO/UK /USSR/INDIAN/RAW they pay because we have every things in our country GOLD ,GAS, COL and every young nation . We are,
true slaves of Prophet Muhammad pbuh utmost peace and

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Well he's right. So many mistakes at the cost of innocent people but where can we see you have learnt lessons for it?

I am not against army but I get upset when they talk about giving their life for the country and ask for a medal if martyr.

is it not the very reason they sign up knowing all the baggage comes with it? Isn't part of their job to protect country and it's sovereignty as well as they people of this country?

They enjoy all the salutes and preferences in every aspect of life, at least with In Pakistan. Consider them self superior and call everyone bloody civilian but when they fail come back to very people asking for respect and sympathy and still need respect what so ever but don't know if they can give respect to others.

The country have been feeding them for ages and what they do in return Is their primary job.

What if like many on this forum
I Persistently don't meet my targets in a private sector job how long my Bosses will tolerate me?

Scorpion

Banned

Hate me ........,
Blame me for the incompetence of the government & some corrupt Generals :angry_smile:,

..... BUT.....
Defend my country......,
...No matter what ...
By God.......,
We passionately wish to sacrifice our lives for Pakistan's honor at all times...,
By God......,
By God.....,
Pakistan will not fall down till the last soldier of Pakistan Army is alive.....,
AND

===================

‎"If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you have to do is create enmity between its people and their army".

‫ مجھے صلیبی یلغار کی ذرا پرواہ نھیں، پریشانی تو یہ ھے کہ جنھوں نے روکنا تھا وہ شراب کے مٹکوں میں ڈوب گئے اسلام کے پاسبانوں نے اپنےآپ کو حرم میں قید کر لیا اور عورتوں کی زلفیں انکے پاؤں کی زنجیر بن گئ*الفاتح*القدس​

(صلاح الدین ایو بی)‬

I already hate you people . . . . No problem . . . .

You are American Slaves and Duffer . . . . Its true . . . .

Now is it the incompetence of a few Generals . . . . No sir as whole GHQ is involved and you put the incompetence of government first and forget the ten years of Musharraf . . . . . Your biased view . . . .

Your brutalities in FATA and Baluchistan are a proof that your words are full of lies . . . . It is your hatred for your own brothers and not love which is my reason to hate you . . . . And I wish you ve taken oath to defend your plots and privileges and Pakistan may have than a safer place . . . . .

I dont need your sacrifice to defend my self and it is your blood shed that has proved to be the last nail in the coffin of this state . . . .

At present you regard the USA as mightiest and Dollar your religion . . . .

And by the way who is creating enmity . . . . Mine or your Military Actions . . . . .

And next time please dont waste mine and your time through such stupid threads . . . . Civilians seldom get fooled by such posters . . . . . .

Rana Umair

Citizen
Yes we have woken up. We have woken up against the army which calls its own civilians as "bloody civilians", an army that does not respect a constitution created by civilians, an army that lost all the wars against India, an army that was unable to protect the country from breaking, an army that recruited terrorists who kill people (including) children and attack the mosques of Allah, an army that is so incompetent that they think they are the "saviors" of Pakistan when in reality they are the ones who have destroyed out country. You say our politicians have destroyed the country? This country has been ruled by generals for over three decades DIRECTLY, and for another 3 decades indirectly! This is the army that disobeyed Jinnah's orders, controlled the judiciary, the media, the politicians, and the civil society. YES WE HAVE WOKEN UP NOW! WE HAVE WOKEN UP BECAUSE NOW WE KNOW THE REAL FACE OF THESE SO CALLED "SAVIORS" OF PAKISTAN!. There is only one group of people who can take Pakistan out of the mess, and that group includes the "bloody civilians"! UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My dear officer would you like to visit the following website please, there is some thing interesting for you, remember you can always come back to this site by pressing 'back-button'.

http://www.fascistarmy.org/

Suggestion; If you dont like what you read in that website, you have Two Options; First: Resign from your post at once; Second; Shoot yourself with your own gun;

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Hate me ........,

Nobody hates u. However, we hate ur kaaley kartoot.
It is the other way around. Acc to u, in 58, it was political leadership, in 1971 it was bhutto, 77--bhutto again, 80's USSR, 90`s USA, kargil--nawaz sharif, 2000`s--- TTP, RAW, CIA, Mossad etc. Instead of doing ur job, ur bosses are always looking for some scapegoats to put blame on for their blunders.
Well, ur generals are and u r slave of ur generals. Therefore, it makes u a slave of slave.
Sorry, actually it is dangerous duffers
Blame me for the incompetence of the government
See, u are above any Pakistani law, u enjoy omnipotent powers in this country, u make, break, overthrow political govts whenever u want and then u bemoan like a cry baby. Since when u have started following political govts???
& some corrupt Generals :angry_smile:,
Well, some are corrupt, others are incompetent and the rest of the generals have no courage to speak the truth in front of COAS.
..... BUT.....
There are no 'ifs' and 'buts', just do ur frigging job
U r smothering me and suffocating this country with this 'unwanted' love.
Did u ever??? The same oath, u have rubbed in the dust 4 times on orders of some dictators!! Where is ur moral compass officer???
Defend my country......,
Does surrendering en masse before the enemy also entail in defending ur country??? Or does killing ur own countrymen mean that??
Now, u r joking
OMG, u r so funny
...No matter what ..
Right! u will continue enslaving us
By God.......,
But for that u need a corrupt general`s permission first
By God......,
Seeing ur record, i seriously doubt that
By God.....,
Dont worry man! In dire situation, ur generals will trade half of Pakistan for ur life
Yeah, right! U said the same thing about pakistan in the past and look what u and ur bosses did to this country. Just spare Islam from ur rhetoric. Pakistan is still suffering from ur empty slogans. Now, dont do this to Islam.
AND
===================
U mean, by killing civilian slaves of prophet Muhammad(PBUH), u r showing ur love for the prophet(PBUH)!!!!!
"If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you have to do is create enmity between its people and their army".
For that u and ur bosses will have to stop all these anti-pakistan policies. U do ur job and every pakistani will start loving and respecting u again.
The world-renowned Muslim Ruler"Salahuddin Ayyubi"
مجھے صلیبی یلغار کی ذرا پرواہ نھیں، پریشانی تو یہ ھے کہ جنھوں نے روکنا تھا وہ شراب کے مٹکوں میں ڈوب گئے اسلام کے پاسبانوں نے اپنےآپ کو حرم میں قید کر لیا اور عورتوں کی زلفیں انکے پاؤں کی زنجیر بن گئ*الفاتح*القدس
(صلاح الدین ایو بی)‬
Now, dont be so emotional. Ur bosses have no similarity with Great Salahuddin. And unfortunately u r not allowed to follow ur own conscience. Which leaves us at the conclusion that u will continue following the orders of ur bosses which are unfortunately slaves of USA, money, power, luxurious life etc. Therefore, nothing will change until and unless ur bosses dont get rid of all these masters. I have no doubt on ur sincerity and patriotism but u r just a tiny pawn in this great game or a toothless lion at the most. Stop writing these empty and hollow posts filled with lies and cockamamie, and just do ur job. We know ur institution very well and it has nothing to do with above mentioned great things.

In short, just do ur frigging job man and everything will be hunky dory again. No Pakistani can hate u ever, despite all these blunders and follies.We have ur back. Like a mother, whether u do sth right or wrong, at the end of the day, we are with u and u r with us. We want u strong and unbeatable. And, if possible, try to instil some sense into ur bosses.​

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
I already hate you people . . . . No problem . . . .

You are American Slaves and Duffer . . . . Its true . . . .

Now is it the incompetence of a few Generals . . . . No sir as whole GHQ is involved and you put the incompetence of government first and forget the ten years of Musharraf . . . . . Your biased view . . . .

Your brutalities in FATA and Baluchistan are a proof that your words are full of lies . . . . It is your hatred for your own brothers and not love which is my reason to hate you . . . . And I wish you ve taken oath to defend your plots and privileges and Pakistan may have than a safer place . . . . .

I dont need your sacrifice to defend my self and it is your blood shed that has proved to be the last nail in the coffin of this state . . . .

At present you regard the USA as mightiest and Dollar your religion . . . .

And by the way who is creating enmity . . . . Mine or your Military Actions . . . . .

And next time please dont waste mine and your time through such stupid threads . . . . Civilians seldom get fooled by such posters . . . . . .

Kuch Zameer farsoh generals ko daikhtey hue aap puri ARMY ko bura ni keh skte

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)
Sultan Salahudin Ayubi was not fond of golf , DHA and knew the importance of an OATH as well .... Such designed messages are just crap Pakistanis do and want to respect their military but they also want accountability for their (Generals to be specific) wrong doings

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Unfortunately, Pakistanis have lost the blessings of Allah, and that's way they often come across as slightly or even very harsh in any kind of situation.

Scorpion

Banned
Kuch Zameer farsoh generals ko daikhtey hue aap puri ARMY ko bura ni keh skte

Dear,

In 971 zameer farosh generals ka peechay 5, 25, 000 zameer farosh officers or jawan hain . . . . General tu sirf order daita hai . . . . upnay musalman bhaiun par top or bandooq sa golian tu yahi PURI ARMY chila rahi hai . . . . Or wo bhi Allah ka waazah ahkamat ko jaantai huay . . . . .

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
nishan+e+haider.jpg

Hate me ........,

..... BUT.....
Defend my country......,
...No matter what ...
By God.......,
By God......,
By God.....,
AND

===================

(صلاح الدین ایو بی)‬

I totally agree with you , but my point is this :

On one hand we have these shaheeds ; who died for PAKISTAN , ISLAM .....

menline1.jpg

Maximumly , the highest ranked one was a brigadier . and on the other hand , We have what ? Jahils like Yahya , Musharaf? WOMENIZERS , DRUNK , CORRUPT?

Our army definitely needs a change . sipahi ka kaam sirf afsar ko salute marna nahi hota.

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
اف میرے خدا اتنی نفرت ۔۔۔۔۔۔ افسوس دشمن کامیاب ہو گیا ۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!!!!! اگر جنگ ہوئی تو کیا سرحد پر ہم لڑیں گے دشمن سے ۔۔۔۔۔ کیا ہم میں اتنی صلاحیت ہے کہ ایم ایم عالم، راشد مہناس، اور ان تمام شہیدوں کی طرح لڑ سکیں ۔۔۔؟؟؟ یا صرف ہم زبان زیادہ اچھی ہلا سکتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔؟؟؟؟؟​

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
Because I have taken oath

!کی بات تو آپ رہنے ہی دیں "Oath" حضرت
...کیونکہ پھر بات نکلے گی تو بہت دور تلک جائے گی

...میں آپ اس بات کا عہد کرتے ہیں کے جب تک فوج کے ملازم ہیں "Oath" اسی
!..ملک کے سیاسی معاملات میں دخل اندازی نہیں کرینگے....مگر صد افسوس

لہٰذا خواہ مخواہ جذباتی باتیں نہ کریں...بلکہ اپنے کام سے کام رکھنے کی "کوشش" کریں...تو لوگوں کی آپ سے شکایات بھی ختم ہو جاہیں گی