Maulana Tariq Jameel Threads - Collection

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maulana Tariq Jameel - Reward for those who dont listen music

NOTE ! yeh jo rivayat Maulana sahib nay sunai hay is ka na to sir hay na hi paon balkah wajood hi nahi hatta kay is tarha ki koi zaeef Hadith bhi nahi.kia koi Tableeghi bhai humari Islah ka liye is rivayat ki DALEEL share kar sakta hay ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jami786

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Maulana Tariq Jameel - Reward for those who dont listen music

what about hamd/naat/qawwali with basic music ?

Beynaam Shaks

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

The Noble Qur'an - An-Najm 53:57-62
The Day of Resurrection draws near, None besides Allah can avert it, (or advance it, or delay it). Do you then wonder at this recital (the Qur'an)? And you laugh at it and weep not, Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing, etc.). So fall you down in prostration to Allah, and worship Him (Alone).

Hadees-e-Qudsi (19:5) The Prophet said that Allah commanded him to destroy all the musical instruments, idols, crosses and all the trappings of ignorance. Allah said that if a man took even a mouthful of wine, He would make him drink the same quantity of pus of the wounds of the people in Hell. (Added)
Hadees-e-Qudsi 28:14 (Wailami) The Prophet said that Allah, on the Day of Judgment, will favor those who kept away from the devil's music.

BEARED FOOL? May Allah guide us.

Al-Baqara, 2-2)
This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;
You should stick to watching your brothers in faith blow themselves up and killing people from other sects/religions and leave me to enjoy a truly universal medium which bring people closer and allows one to look at the world through a thousand magnificent prisms.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)

my question to the thread starter.... how many books of Hadith has he read so far? or
did u get it after Google search that there is no riwaya as such?

u seem to be a 'Google search scholar, who tries to find authenticity of hadith through Google search...pitty on u

Ali raza babar

Re: "Message Of Rabi-ul-Awwall" by Maulana Tariq Jameel.

Why can't these people Talk in a Public Manner?
Why always have to pretend ? Why Always have to be an actor to deliver the good message , i really dont understand.

Saeed4Truth

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why can't these people Talk in a Public Manner?
Why always have to pretend ? Why Always have to be an actor to deliver the good message , i really dont understand.
actor is wrong choice of word bro, he explains his message with words and also gestures so that it is completely and easily understood. I find nothing bad in it

Ali raza babar

actor is wrong choice of word bro, he explains his message with words and also gestures so that it is completely and easily understood. I find nothing bad in it

I didnt Use the Word ACT as an Act of Not meaning it the way he meant it. I Used it to be pretending to be different , These people should be public. Talk like public.

That will help them even more. Look at how Professor Ahmed rafique Akhter Talks , Normal way.

This Different sorting of Voice aur Speaking every Word Strictly Wont attract Hearts. Only Minds.

P.S
I am Sorry if you are his fan and i hurt your feelings. I respect the man for his message , i am just critical on what i feel not ok about him and thats my right as a muslim ..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

اتنا خوبصورت خطاب .... ماشا الله

Afaq Chaudhry

Re: Message by Maulana Tariq Jameel

الله ہم سب کو عمل کی توفیق عطا فرمائے ،عمل کے بغیر کچھ نہیں

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Message by Maulana Tariq Jameel

ha hayee ALLAH hum ko bhi Sunnat ke mutabiq puri darhi rakhne ki taufeeq ata farmaye phir hum bhi ghamgeen ho kaar darhi pakrain gey

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: بے حیائی کو مہلت نہیں: Moulana Tariq Jameel

Hamray Aamaal to aysay nahi kay surkh-rooh ho sakain laykin Allah Subhana Watala say ummed aur duaa hay kay Allah Hum sab per Rahan Ferma-ay. :(
Where was this lecture ? in UN?

zeshaan

in UN?
Kia unn logoon nay yeh sara kuch sunn lia.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hamray Aamaal to aysay nahi kay surkh-rooh ho sakain laykin Allah Subhana Watala say ummed aur duaa hay kay Allah Hum sab per Rahan Ferma-ay. :(
Where was this lecture ? in UN?
In the same spirit brother please change your avatar to a more decent one.

kwan225

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aysa Lecture ya to UN may ho sakta hay ya phir Jumma kay khutba may. Waysay Moulana Tariq Jameel itnay jazbati Alim nahi hain...

in UN?
Kia unn logoon nay yeh sara kuch sunn lia.