Maulana Tariq Jameel Threads - Collection

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
6003826537_3800cae0de.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Our society where we live and Islam...Molana Dr Tariq Jameel

jazakAllah, thanks for sharing.... Maulana Tariq Jameel roshni ka minar hae... Allah en ka saya ham par salamat rakhe..

B

BrokenWing

Re: Our society where we live and Islam...Molana Dr Tariq Jameel

May Allah help us and bless us Life is too short.but we are blind.
Thank you bro for posting video.Keep it up.

Malik495

The name is Maulana Tariq Jameel. Please do not add a title of Doctor in his name.

Brother Karachiwala.. Dr tariq Jameel did his MBBS from King Edward Medical College.. so if you have any issue againt his medical education then just go to his College and verify how brilliant student he was.. So dont be so worry about his medicine title... Allah has given him a great ability.. He is also an aalim-e-deen. Hafiz-e-Quran also...

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Maulana Tariq Jameel - Lecture in Oslo, Norway 2010

Wsalam,

I would recommend all of you to please take some time and watch this Bayann of Maulana Tariq Jameel.

PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16

ALZULFIQAR

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Very good lecture.. but I think admin has to give same right to every sect of islam that anyone if want to share any good religious lecture can do it with freedom. Not just one sect is allow and others not.

Last edited:

ksha30

Citizen
bahi aghr kisi ky pass iss lecture ka MP3 audio download able link hai tu pls. ... jazak Allah khir..........

salik786

Citizen
I uploaded a religious speech of Dr Asif Ashraf Jalali but Unfortunately it was removed by admin. Why only religious speeches of a particular sect are allowed in this forum??? why other sects cannot upload speeches?

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I uploaded a religious speech of Dr Asif Ashraf Jalali but Unfortunately it was removed by admin. Why only religious speeches of a particular sect are allowed in this forum??? why other sects cannot upload speeches?

Sects se bahir aa kar Musalman ban kar socho.
Pooray 2 ghantay se ziada lambay bayan main kon si sect se related baat hay?

Malik495

Molana Dr Tariq Jameel never been offencive on any sect .. thats why every one like his bayan... anyother Aalim who has this ability will be welcomed...