Man drank wife's blood for 3 years in Madhya Pradesh - Shining India for Marvi Sarmad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
K r narayan was dalit president of india..

B r ambedkar wrote constitution of india!!
dalits in india get 22.5 % reservation in jobs,education and GOI issues scholarships,free books and pocket money to dalit students !!

I have read vedas and it doesn't condone caste system..Caste system was more of a class system which later got misused !!
Cut the crap ;india is reforming faster than you imagine !

What do you want to say ????? Thank GOD U KNOW enough about india to know THAt I was talking about K R Narayan!

THe point WHT EVER THE DAMN HELL INDAI DOES , UR caste system is so deeply rooted that u can never completely eliminate it..................

YOu might have remembered the congregations in which mass dalits converted to Budhism......................

You read the vedas , even then you drink alcohol , believe in multiple GODS?????

In your words , cut the crap , INDIA is reforming faster than you imagine...... RIGHT..... REMEMBER , INDIA is the country which received most AID in monetarily terms from British government........ U made political decisions , many , which were beneficial for INDIA , YOur Politicians are not that much corrupt as Pakistan's.....THats a point which u should always remember.....

If I were i right place , I would never have signed TASHKENT treaty.....
REmember , Pakistan has survived 64 years of massive corruption and proceeded so far , (62 , not 64 , Jinnah and Khawaja governed for 2 years) JUST imagine what we can do I we were get a peoples government for the right people.....

What do you want to say ????? Thank GOD U KNOW enough about india to know THAt I was talking about K R Narayan!

THe point WHT EVER THE DAMN HELL INDAI DOES , UR caste system is so deeply rooted that u can never completely eliminate it..................

YOu might have remembered the congregations in which mass dalits converted to Budhism......................

being from a lower caste is advantage in modern india..you get reservation!!(bigsmile)(bigsmile) and jobs as explained before..some community in india are striving hard to become sc,obc so as to enjoy reservation!!No harm in converting and choosing any religion of one's choice..we dont want to keep people in cage under threat of apostasy !!

You read the vedas , even then you drink alcohol , believe in multiple GODS?????

Vedas talk about 1 god,many god and no god!!should i explain it to you?dont listen to rote learner zakir naik and come to a view point!!
vedas talk about existence of god in every living,non living object in universe!!god is omnipotent,omnipresent and can be in any form of life,non life !!why do you bother about my drinking,food habits?

by the way i am vegetarian!!i dont kill animals for food !!

In your words , cut the crap , INDIA is reforming faster than you imagine...... RIGHT..... REMEMBER , INDIA is the country which received most AID in monetarily terms from British government........ U made political decisions , many , which were beneficial for INDIA , YOur Politicians are not that much corrupt as Pakistan's.....THats a point which u should always remember.....

India is not begging country..it is not begging for money to run its economy..british govt aid to india in past helped them win business,sell their good and services..what does pakistan have to offer to uk?india is second largest investor in uk..indian companies are headquartered in london and they invest massive money into uk economy.Indian retail sector alone is 3 times bigger than your entire economy!!

India economy will become 3rd largest economy in 8 years!!
what can we do if you screwed your democracy :)

If I were i right place , I would never have signed TASHKENT treaty.....
REmember , Pakistan has survived 64 years of massive corruption and proceeded so far , (62 , not 64 , Jinnah and Khawaja governed for 2 years) JUST imagine what we can do I we were get a peoples government for the right people.....

pakistan also signed shimla treaty in 1972!!

its a good achievement :pakistan have survived for 64 years!!congratulation..bravo..............

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
being from a lower caste is advantage in modern india..you get reservation!!(bigsmile)(bigsmile) and jobs as explained before..some community in india are striving hard to become sc,obc so as to enjoy reservation!!

Vedas talk about 1 god,many god and no god!!should i explain it to you?dont listen to rote learner zakir naik and come to a view point!!
vedas talk about existence of god in every living,non living object in universe!!god is omnipotent,omnipresent and can be in any form of life,non life !!why do you bother about my drinking,food habits?

by the way i am vegetarian!!i dont kill animals for food !!

India is not begging country..it is not begging for money to run its economy..british govt aid to india in past helped them win business,sell their good and services..what does pakistan have to offer to uk?india is second largest investor in uk..indian companies are headquartered in london and they invest massive money into uk economy.Indian retail sector alone is 3 times bigger than your entire economy!!

India economy will become 3rd largest economy in 8 years!!
what can we do if you screwed your democracy :)

pakistan also signed shimla treaty in 1972!!

its a good achievement :pakistan have survived for 64 years!!congratuation..bravo..............

First of all , I am not some bla bla bloke like you......HAVE OYU READ NEW TESTAMENT / OLD TESTAMENT? i HAVE.....

HAR KOI AP ki tarhan nahi hae..... Secondly , you should know and learn the statistics before 1970 , WE had the upper hand not you , BIW had its hedquarters stationed in lodon and sold more agricultural engines than even the german and english ones..........Its just that bunch of apish politicians screwed that.......

Let me knoe when you become the newsoffuture kae third class articles na btaen , IN next few years , dollar is going to collapse , you paternal america is going to draw itself back, then we will see.....

Khalsa threek bhool gea?

and one more thing, its a technical point , INDIA exista because of pakistan , the days anyone of thee two countries disintegrates , it would be again sub-continent.

Secondly , if you are so proud of india , join indian forums ,why come here? And dont use WE , becasue you dont represent whole of india .....

I wish you were a outcaste or your wife would be , I would have loved seeing you beaten and then given privileges...... SHAME...........

First of all , I am not some bla bla bloke like you......HAVE OYU READ NEW TESTAMENT / OLD TESTAMENT? i HAVE.....

HAR KOI AP ki tarhan nahi hae..... Secondly , you should know and learn the statistics before 1970 , WE had the upper hand not you , BIW had its hedquarters stationed in lodon and sold more agricultural engines than even the german and english ones..........Its just that bunch of apish politicians screwed that.......

Let me knoe when you become the newsoffuture kae third class articles na btaen , IN next few years , dollar is going to collapse , you paternal america is going to draw itself back, then we will see.....

Khalsa threek bhool gea?

and one more thing, its a technical point , INDIA exista because of pakistan , the days anyone of thee two countries disintegrates , it would be again sub-continent.

Secondly , if you are so proud of india , join indian forums ,why come here? And dont use WE , becasue you dont represent whole of india .....

I wish you were a outcaste or your wife would be , I would have loved seeing you beaten and then given privileges...... SHAME...........

india is an emerging economy.it is not much impacted by rise or fall of america.america is father of pakistan for last 64 yrs!!
India even grounds their plane if they violate our airspace..india has good relations with usa,china,russia,europe!!

why are you so desperate to fall and join india (bigsmile)(bigsmile)we wont let you fall!we want pakistan to exist !!we believe in existence of pakistan!!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great , you yourself accepted in the last line the atrocities HINDUS committed on Muslims! BRAVO!

I have to prepare a bit for my exam on 13 September , after that I will really be looking forward to have a dialogue with you here .... TILL THEN , Bye and do prepare.......(bigsmile)

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
what about pakistan,,, eating the fresh dead bodies from graveyard ,few months back ???

And this site has becom just a publicity channel of Imran khan, and childish activities as the pakistani people most of them are,,,, i have requested couple of time, not to be personal or spread hate about any religion or culture or nation..... but i guesss still here lot of pakistani have fake id,s and as well member of this sites ,,, more or less have not much to share ,beside critisizing personal sologans...

please Admin,,, undertake the measures,,, and let me give you one more hint at least it will help,,, do install a filter on login,s on mac addresse level ,, that mean one machine at least will have only one user ...

same like that i wanted to tell here something how to stop fully crouption at least 95 percent ,and privilaged.. but no body wanted to understand ,,, cause they and there leaders know all about rulings ...

funny is in it...

QUOTE=biofilm;498653]I could not have said better!! People are delusional here. They need a provocation from some Indian "friend" on this forum and their response is same and predictable. I wonder what kind of private jokes Indian members must be having at the stupid and predictable responses by Pakistanis on posts that are just to entice people to say bad things and vice versa.[/QUOTE]

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude, take a sigh of deep breath and for god sake realise logic ...Im the one with personal attacks here ??

Did make up this useless rant "First you cannot read. you are just modern and fakir from logic side " ??..Who uttered this rubbish ...are you insane man..you claim to stop others from doing crap..but u blatantly do it urself...Do you have any moral ethics you two faced biggot ?.. I havent gotten personal ...but if you double cross us we very well know how to deal with you

What kind of Pot do you smoke ???.. I never attacked you but i said if you dont like what you read GO COMPLAIN TO TIMES OF INDIA ...SEVERAL INDIANS PUBLISH **** UP HERE ..THIS IS OUR RESPONSE ..YOU WANT TO KISS THEIR *** ...DO SO ..NOT ON MY PAGE ..SO FEEL FREE TO GET LOST !!

and you are right its no use talking to brainless drug addicts ..cuz in their intoxication ..hard facts are very tough to see .

Now shut up and dont comment again till u sober up and get some sense in ur knuckle head !

mr. mordern fakir, tell me a single country where crimes does not happen and even grave crimes ???

does they not happen in pakistan. pakistan main man eater people were found just few months back in punjab.

same way in india too. because angels do not live in india. there live humans biengs too and any socity where human beings life crimes happen. whatever religion, or ethnic group they are form.

whole europe, usa, asia. even if you search crimes happen in the our beloved ans secret city of madina, where our beloved prophet spent his life.

spreading this kind of hate is not the solution. lets come to the real problem. and do not get distracted on other issues. crimes that happen in india are problem of indian goverment same way those crimes which happen in pakistan are problem of paksitan goverment. its their duty to fix them.

keep the political fight , political and do not become totally anti-socity ( learn from our prophet kufar-e-macca were worest enemy of muslims but our prophet did not become anti kafir at all, he gave them parden and for your knowlege even kufar used to live in madina and they were given same protect and rights like mulims. can you image when muslims use to go for wars , kufar use to take care of their houses and properties back home. ) it happend in few wars.

there are always some individuals who are criminal minded and want to spread chaos in the world we should appose them. but we should not label whole community with hate. just because few individuals did that the crimes.

i live in sweden. when in west people blame mulims as terrorests we say them oh there are 1.6 billion mulims in the world and only few do crimes like that others have nothing to do with the. so i request all my mulim brothers and sisters do not do the same when we get chance.

if some jews did crimes against others we should not think or hate all jews.
if some indians did some crimes against pak or or anything other it does not mean we should hate all indians or whole indian nation thats the wrong way , and its against the teaching of islam so please stop doing it.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude .. Am i asking you to come to my page ?? ...You think this is hatred? - quit reading it ..Its simple ..but dont come up here and utter rubbish that doesnt make sense ..understand !..Chao !

@modern fakir
stop spreading hatred man.....don't we have enough to talk about our own country.....or do we even deserve to mock at others when so much of shyt is going on in our own country man........
all he(biofilm) was trying to tell u "grow up"

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
dude ..arent you spreading HATE AGAINST PAKISTAN NOW ?? (bigsmile)(bigsmile) ..SEE these are your standards ..In a flip second you indians will flip to Badmouth Pakistan the moment something which your newspaper published is brought to the lime light !

If something Bad is Happening in India or Pakistan then that is detestable ..Im just posting it here so that both Indians and Pakistanis can condemn it ...But NO instead of saying wrong is wrong the Indians here want to jump on Pakistan and by doing that you have proven your double standards

By the way in Pakistan this was a rare incident ..In India Human Eating or Canabalism is actually a ritualistic practice...check it out

http://www.ceveni.com/2009/01/aghori-sadhus-eating-human-flesh-video.html

No condemn this because this is wrong ...If you all wont I will continue posting what their news sources report !(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile) - Have Fun

what about pakistan,,, eating the fresh dead bodies from graveyard ,few months back ???

And this site has becom just a publicity channel of Imran khan, and childish activities as the pakistani people most of them are,,,, i have requested couple of time, not to be personal or spread hate about any religion or culture or nation..... but i guesss still here lot of pakistani have fake id,s and as well member of this sites ,,, more or less have not much to share ,beside critisizing personal sologans...

please Admin,,, undertake the measures,,, and let me give you one more hint at least it will help,,, do install a filter on login,s on mac addresse level ,, that mean one machine at least will have only one user ...

same like that i wanted to tell here something how to stop fully crouption at least 95 percent ,and privilaged.. but no body wanted to understand ,,, cause they and there leaders know all about rulings ...

funny is in it...

QUOTE=biofilm;498653]I could not have said better!! People are delusional here. They need a provocation from some Indian "friend" on this forum and their response is same and predictable. I wonder what kind of private jokes Indian members must be having at the stupid and predictable responses by Pakistanis on posts that are just to entice people to say bad things and vice versa.
[/QUOTE]

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
and your point is ?? ... The incident reported in the Times of India is REGRETABLE and a HORRIBLE INCIDENT ..you all should be condemning it from the Bottom of your hearts ..instead of making it a love hate issue ....Please for God sake you indians need to realise to QUIT watching CHEAP BOLLYWOOD MOVIES ..where your cheap heroes perform fake feats and come up with dramatical comedy which only a psychologically inferior and a low mental capacity individuals can watch !!

CONDEMN THIS WRONG INCIDENT REGARDLESS OF WHERE IT OCCURED AND ASK THEIR AUTHORITIES TO CORRECT THIS !..WHY ARENT YOU DOING THIS ??

HOW IS THIS HATRED ...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME ??

Is this hatred because a Pakistani is posting this ??
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

mr. mordern fakir, tell me a single country where crimes does not happen and even grave crimes ???

does they not happen in pakistan. pakistan main man eater people were found just few months back in punjab.

same way in india too. because angels do not live in india. there live humans biengs too and any socity where human beings life crimes happen. whatever religion, or ethnic group they are form.

whole europe, usa, asia. even if you search crimes happen in the our beloved ans secret city of madina, where our beloved prophet spent his life.

spreading this kind of hate is not the solution. lets come to the real problem. and do not get distracted on other issues. crimes that happen in india are problem of indian goverment same way those crimes which happen in pakistan are problem of paksitan goverment. its their duty to fix them.

keep the political fight , political and do not become totally anti-socity ( learn from our prophet kufar-e-macca were worest enemy of muslims but our prophet did not become anti kafir at all, he gave them parden and for your knowlege even kufar used to live in madina and they were given same protect and rights like mulims. can you image when muslims use to go for wars , kufar use to take care of their houses and properties back home. ) it happend in few wars.

there are always some individuals who are criminal minded and want to spread chaos in the world we should appose them. but we should not label whole community with hate. just because few individuals did that the crimes.

i live in sweden. when in west people blame mulims as terrorests we say them oh there are 1.6 billion mulims in the world and only few do crimes like that others have nothing to do with the. so i request all my mulim brothers and sisters do not do the same when we get chance.

if some jews did crimes against others we should not think or hate all jews.
if some indians did some crimes against pak or or anything other it does not mean we should hate all indians or whole indian nation thats the wrong way , and its against the teaching of islam so please stop doing it.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
lol lol ...this joker is now showing his true colors ... Emerging Economy run on IT and Call Centers supported by the WEST ?? (bigsmile) ...Why is it that India's economy is not starting to slow down with fears of another global recession on the horizon ??

Here see for urself :

http://in.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/idINIndia-58555520110801

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42890002/India_s_Double_Whammy_Slower_Growth_Higher_Inflation

This is how INDEPENDANT you are ... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

And this is how good your relations are with china

[h=2]China Refuses To Stamp Indian Passports From Occupied Kashmir[hilar][hilar][/h]
http://pakistanyouthmovement.com/articles/13-china-india-passport

You want more good relations ???

here this one is a TRUE CLASSIC
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

INDIANS GETTING BEATEN UP IN AUSTRALIA

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1173780

Now i can go on and on ...But you see we Pakistanis respect everyone and you see I have not even uttered a word but have provided you DOCUMENTED PROOF's of how Self Inflated you people are ..

Dude quiet honestly ..Go back and re-think how you people should re-discipline yourself before commenting on Pakistan (bigsmile)

india is an emerging economy.it is not much impacted by rise or fall of america.america is father of pakistan for last 64 yrs!!
India even grounds their plane if they violate our airspace..india has good relations with usa,china,russia,europe!!

why are you so desperate to fall and join india (bigsmile)(bigsmile)we wont let you fall!we want pakistan to exist !!we believe in existence of pakistan!!

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar] Dont stutter ..What you cant take some hard facts ??? ...I honestly think you need some English Classes cuz your not making sense to me ...Sorry dude...Govt of Canada offers free english classes to migrants ...Please Join those classes and straighten out your sentence structure before coming up here !!

Dude, and trust me ..You cannot buy DRUGS on this FORUM ...please this is not a Joint hole ...We need to ban this dude from here for talking like a pot hole ...Get away DUDE ..You disgust me !![hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

you are not the one who wrote the below statement? it was until you wrote this I suggested you can not read.... "Dude"? who is "Us" here? how many are you? you never wrote me about complaining to Times of India. I dont need to say anything more. I know you will start crying because you cannot talk with logic but only talk about pot and high and smoke and intoxication. Any fair judge will see and realise who is knuckle head. you know your intentions are wrong in taking cover of reporting. I suggest you go to some Indian forum and report that story there. I told you this not a monoply of yours. you can not stop anyone from commenting. And i am not the one using abusive language.Its you."Listen up you ...bio movement or whatever your name is ...you dont like the content ..then feel free to Get Lost !!...your not welcome here !...and by the way this is a news published by the times of india ..not me ...Im just showing the people some real hard facts !"

leo13mirage

I wonder what are Indians doing on 'www.siasat.pk' ... they can't be Ordinary indians, must be hired to poke their noses here and spread some kinda propaganda or something ... I simply can't understand, what is their concern here at all!!!!

Guys, beware! looks like something is cooking ... (omg)

But do not fear from them but from people within us, like 'Marvi SarMAST' ... us ka agar munh dhoya jaey tu bilkul merey GODAY ki tarah nikley .. lol

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
and your point is ?? ... The incident reported in the Times of India is REGRETABLE and a HORRIBLE INCIDENT ..you all should be condemning it from the Bottom of your hearts ..instead of making it a love hate issue ....Please for God sake you indians need to realise to QUIT watching CHEAP BOLLYWOOD MOVIES ..where your cheap heroes perform fake feats and come up with dramatical comedy which only a psychologically inferior and a low mental capacity individuals can watch !!

CONDEMN THIS WRONG INCIDENT REGARDLESS OF WHERE IT OCCURED AND ASK THEIR AUTHORITIES TO CORRECT THIS !..WHY ARENT YOU DOING THIS ??

HOW IS THIS HATRED ...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME ??

Is this hatred because a Pakistani is posting this ??
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

from your name i thought you were good man,

magar tum bhee woo he nekly bhai main chakwal ka rahny wala hoon kahoo tu apna NADRA id card ki copy dekha don.

bus itni si hai tumhar fakri, mr. fake fakir????? maine kab crime ko defend kia hai??? or maine kab kaha ka crime achi baat hai ?? all i said is that do not bundle down a crime with whole cummunity. or tum ny kia kya?? kion k maine disagreement kia bajay tum logic say jawab dety foran he shroo hoo gy, k mujhy indian bana dia.

yee tu shukar hai maine islam say dalail deyee warna tum mujhy kafir. or zonist agent or pata nahi kia kia kah dety. magar es say farak nahi parta mera emaan mery or mery Allah k darman hai.

or quran main ayeet hai ( kesi gorh ki dushmni bhee tumheen zyadti per mail naa kar dy) allah mujhy maaf kary agar matlab main kuch kami beshi hai tu.

individual crimes happen everywhere in world and do not bundle it with whole nation or cummunity thats my point.

margar tumheen mery points samjh nahi ain gy kion k tumhari ankhoon per tasoob ki patti bandhi howi hai.

i am neither follower of of marvi nor zahi haid because they both lie and just put aligations on eachother and no one had prof to show that she is indian agent or he is isi agent.

but few things in zahid . that our democratic perocess should be clean so that good people can come in power.

but the way zahid hamid produces rehtric and puts blame without prof i do not like that about him.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar jub app aik forum pay atay hona ..to kabhi bhi jo ghalat baat haina ..us ko pehly condemn kiya kerain...Werna ager app zara sa sochein to kisi aam pakistani aur indian mein kiya ferk hoga is forum kay lihaz say ..

Apki ki "id" pay swedish flag bana hua hai -- From my perspective you could be anyone !

To ID say to app Pakistani lagtay nahin thay ...to isliay i thought you are Indian ...not that i have anything personal with you :)

Boht khushi hui jaankay kay app Pakistani Hain ..Bhai sirf itni guzarish hai kay apnay taruf Pakistan ki side lay ker aur ghalat ko condemn ker kay kerwaya kerain..werna otherwise it becomes very difficult for us !

Aur haan Bhai hum woh shirk,biddat or kufr BRIGADE say nahi hain ..jo doosroan pay Fatway lagatay phirain ...Woh log wesay is forum pay khasey ziada hain.... Allah bachaye !

Bhai aur koi tasoob nahi hai ...Yahan pay kitnay indians pakistan ko criticise kertay hain ..aur humaray log pyar say jawab detay hain ..mera andaz mukhtalif hai ..so what ?? ...This is how i am !:)

App Pakistani ho mager you dont like zaid hamid ...because thats ur wish and your choice..but i still respect you for your opinion and the Fact that you are one of US !

Isi terha mera aik andaz hai bhai ...app ko nahi acha lagta ..app meray forum ko ignore kerdain ..Mager i will respect you so long as you positively identify yourself by condemning what is wrong first !

Pakistan Zindabad !

from your name i thought you were good man,

magar tum bhee woo he nekly bhai main chakwal ka rahny wala hoon kahoo tu apna NADRA id card ki copy dekha don.

bus itni si hai tumhar fakri, mr. fake fakir????? maine kab crime ko defend kia hai??? or maine kab kaha ka crime achi baat hai ?? all i said is that do not bundle down a crime with whole cummunity. or tum ny kia kya?? kion k maine disagreement kia bajay tum logic say jawab dety foran he shroo hoo gy, k mujhy indian bana dia.

yee tu shukar hai maine islam say dalail deyee warna tum mujhy kafir. or zonist agent or pata nahi kia kia kah dety. magar es say farak nahi parta mera emaan mery or mery Allah k darman hai.

or quran main ayeet hai ( kesi gorh ki dushmni bhee tumheen zyadti per mail naa kar dy) allah mujhy maaf kary agar matlab main kuch kami beshi hai tu.

individual crimes happen everywhere in world and do not bundle it with whole nation or cummunity thats my point.

margar tumheen mery points samjh nahi ain gy kion k tumhari ankhoon per tasoob ki patti bandhi howi hai.

i am neither follower of of marvi nor zahi haid because they both lie and just put aligations on eachother and no one had prof to show that she is indian agent or he is isi agent.

but few things in zahid . that our democratic perocess should be clean so that good people can come in power.

but the way zahid hamid produces rehtric and puts blame without prof i do not like that about him.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Govt. of Cananda? You are kidding me. you are best at babbling. I dont live in canada. Look at my flag closely. Now, I put this matter in the court of public opinion to decide who is on drugs? I, not for once used abusive language for you and yet you are the one, constantly passing bad remarks about me and demanding a ban on me. I did not start this conversation of drugs,pot, joints, and pot holes.The original issue was spread of hate and now the issue have become my drug addiction. Pakistani govt. is really like you. Instead of sloving peoples problems, they keep them (people) busy with non-issues and see where pakistan stands now. You are doing the same. Please dont spread hate. I hope you understand this message.
[hilar][hilar][hilar] Dont stutter ..What you cant take some hard facts ??? ...I honestly think you need some English Classes cuz your not making sense to me ...Sorry dude...Govt of Canada offers free english classes to migrants ...Please Join those classes and straighten out your sentence structure before coming up here !!

Dude, and trust me ..You cannot buy DRUGS on this FORUM ...please this is not a Joint hole ...We need to ban this dude from here for talking like a pot hole ...Get away DUDE ..You disgust me !![hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
OH VOW ...Your reallllyy ORIGINAL ..HERE AM GOING TO CLAP FOR YOU (clap)(clap)- YOU GOT ME MAN -- vow your da BOMMB DUDE ...what a super memory ! ...HAHAHAHAHA [hilar][hilar]

BIG DEAL ..so canada has a bit of red and white in their flag and a hoaxter like you ...in anycase i wont hold your poor english against you knowing the fact that you are based out of switzerland !!

but know this ...When you cant relay your point properly ..its better you shut up (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Alright ..Have fun !

Govt. of Cananda? You are kidding me. you are best at babbling. I dont live in canada. Look at my flag closely. Now, I put this matter in the court of public opinion to decide who is on drugs? I, not for once used abusive language for you and yet you are the one, constantly passing bad remarks about me and demanding a ban on me. I did not start this conversation of drugs,pot, joints, and pot holes.The original issue was spread of hate and now the issue have become my drug addiction. Pakistani govt. is really like you. Instead of sloving peoples problems, they keep them (people) busy with non-issues and see where pakistan stands now. You are doing the same. Please dont spread hate. I hope you understand this message.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am wandering what kind of hatered has spread due to this thread? He has just shared a strange news from india...

Status
Not open for further replies.