Man drank wife's blood for 3 years in Madhya Pradesh - Shining India for Marvi Sarmad

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you !...We need more students like you ..to teach these Idiots up here ..keep up the Good Work !! ...Their is no Hatred in this ...the only problem these people have is that we shouldnt utter anything bad about wrongs in other countries but they can badmouth Pakistan whenever they want ...we will keep on doing it ...and never allow double standards :)...were enjoying it (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

I am wandering what kind of hatered has spread due to this thread? He has just shared a strange news from india...

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=13572]modern fakir[/MENTION]
my english isn't that gr8 too but stop acting like a kid......i hope u understand this part
i know u're feeling all guilty now but ur ego is going to get u killed
it's ok man...u don't have to be sorry modern fakir.....i'll request every1 here to forgive u in this holy Month
and by the way...when r u starting the ESL classes brother?....i need some help as well

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cut, copy, paste - selective information

Recently I am seeing some poste here using copy/paste which suits their hatred against India (Hindu/Baniya). One recent glaring example is a post titled " Man drank wife's blood for 3 years in Madhya Pradesh - Shining India for Marvi Sarmad "

Thankfully the thread was closed by Admin. I would like to post here below the remaining part of the same quote which modern fakirs did not copy/paste. Shining India is not of individual people who indulge in such barbarism but the people of Shikarpura village which takes it to the police station and protest so that FIR is registered against this blood drinker and culprit punished.

"Earlier this month, Deepa, with the baby in her arms, escaped to her parents' house under the Patera police station area. When she narrated the story to her farmer father, he took her to the local police station to register a case against Mahesh. But the police said that the case was not under their jurisdiction and the matter should be reported to the Hindoriya police station as the victim resided with her husband in that area.
Deepa and her parents took the matter to Hindoriya, where they were directed to the women counseling section. Neither Hindoriya nor Patera registered a case against the absconding Mahesh. When the residents of Shikarpura came to know of Mahesh's deeds, they took up Deepa's cause. The Hindoriya police have now registered an FIR that she was physically tortured by her husband."

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Cut, copy, paste - selective information

Recently I am seeing some poste here using copy/paste which suits their hatred against India (Hindu/Baniya). One recent glaring example is a post titled " Man drank wife's blood for 3 years in Madhya Pradesh - Shining India for Marvi Sarmad "

Thankfully the thread was closed by Admin. I would like to post here below the remaining part of the same quote which modern fakirs did not copy/paste. Shining India is not of individual people who indulge in such barbarism but the people of Shikarpura village which takes it to the police station and protest so that FIR is registered against this blood drinker and culprit punished.

"Earlier this month, Deepa, with the baby in her arms, escaped to her parents' house under the Patera police station area. When she narrated the story to her farmer father, he took her to the local police station to register a case against Mahesh. But the police said that the case was not under their jurisdiction and the matter should be reported to the Hindoriya police station as the victim resided with her husband in that area.
Deepa and her parents took the matter to Hindoriya, where they were directed to the women counseling section. Neither Hindoriya nor Patera registered a case against the absconding Mahesh. When the residents of Shikarpura came to know of Mahesh's deeds, they took up Deepa's cause. The Hindoriya police have now registered an FIR that she was physically tortured by her husband."

Come on guy, you want to take away the joy of hate?, then there no reason to live anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.