Lovers of democracy should listen to this

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
Muslims have learned a lot from ancient Greeks, everyone is aware of unani medicines. Democracy also comes from ancient Greeks so nothing wrong to adopt it if it works, it is world heritage.
did it work for u??
why to go for an old , scraped system when also its not working , when we do have a modern, well precidented system at hand .??

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
We are not here because of our choice , we are here because nature wanted us to be here, if your father had married another woman instead of your mother then you would be excluded from coming into this world by the nature.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
We are not here because of our choice , we are here because nature wanted us to be here, if your father had married another woman instead of your mother then you would be excluded from coming into this world by the nature.
hmm, quite interesting , i also was of the same opinion , then when i started to see the hospitals and patients , my point of view changed more than 180 deg. i thought if we r to be thrown away in a disregarded manner by nature , then why I m standing here fit and enjoying the life , while one person of same age lying in bed for long long time ,,???? If it was like that , then the creation of this world is cruelity..

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
you are fit that is why you are surviving. Those in the hospital are not fit, if they can regain their fitness then they will survive otherwise nature will exclude them from existence. The rule of nature is "The fittest survives".

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
you are fit that is why you are surviving. Those in the hospital are not fit, if they can regain their fitness then they will survive otherwise nature will exclude them from existence. The rule of nature is "The fittest survives".
and If you are defining Nature then your Quote might be right .....

Nature is something that can not be defined by Retarded Idioms nor understand by Numerical Analysis and Computer Simulations.
ALLAH SWT created this nature, knows it well and has given us rules to be Fit otherwise ....
AIK ZARDARI SAB PA BARI
What do you say here about FITNESS

fitrat afraad say agmaz kar laiti hai
nahgi karti magar millat kay gunahoon ko muaaf

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Oh man this person has no knowledge of anything.. now even islam.. Hazoor pbuh even had democracy. He also used to get advice from sahaba, there is a verse in Quran about shura. All khulfa e rashdeen were elected.. What exactly are you talking about?
Islam is pro democracy but we do not have democracy in Pakistan. We have dictatorship and that is what the problem is. Nawaz sharif is a dictator, the president is nawaz sharif since 2 decades, no one dares to stand against him, once he is gone his son or shahbaz shairf or his son will come, same with PPP, bhutto family runs it so now bilawal is here.. on what basis did zardari become a co-chairman of the party.. its all bull****... therefore if you see, islam promotes Mushawrat (democracy) and election as khulfa r.a. had elections but in Pakistan we are dictators, These Sharifs and Bhuttos and Chouhdrys are the worst then army because army comes and leave after say 8 to 10 years.. these so called politicans have been there for over 2 to 3 decades.. Think about it

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
Oh man this person has no knowledge of anything.. now even islam.. Hazoor pbuh even had democracy. He also used to get advice from sahaba, there is a verse in Quran about shura. All khulfa e rashdeen were elected.. What exactly are you talking about?
Islam is pro democracy but we do not have democracy in Pakistan. We have dictatorship and that is what the problem is. Nawaz sharif is a dictator, the president is nawaz sharif since 2 decades, no one dares to stand against him, once he is gone his son or shahbaz shairf or his son will come, same with PPP, bhutto family runs it so now bilawal is here.. on what basis did zardari become a co-chairman of the party.. its all bull****... therefore if you see, islam promotes Mushawrat (democracy) and election as khulfa r.a. had elections but in Pakistan we are dictators, These Sharifs and Bhuttos and Chouhdrys are the worst then army because army comes and leave after say 8 to 10 years.. these so called politicans have been there for over 2 to 3 decades.. Think about it

at start of ur post you say this man has no knowledge, haaaa man i admit i hav no knowledge, but what you have written in this paragraph is no more than an ordinary person's superficial thoughts . before i write for u a long detail of the subject of mushawrat in islam and democracy, i want to ask you,tell me in explicit words, is there any single difference between mushawrat and democracy in ur mind ?

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
at start of ur post you say this man has no knowledge, haaaa man i admit i hav no knowledge, but what you have written in this paragraph is no more than an ordinary person's superficial thoughts . before i write for u a long detail of the subject of mushawrat in islam and democracy, i want to ask you,tell me in explicit words, is there any single difference between mushawrat and democracy in ur mind ?

What is the basis of mushawrat? it means that one should consult from people before making decision.. same thing goes in democracy. One man does not rule.. a parliment decides on it by consulting/debating.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Naeem08, are you a run away kids from a mental institution or spoke person for Tabliban fitna. Most people might not get it but i know what the theme of the discussion is. We should give away democracy and accpet the kingdom of Fitna(Saudi Arabia) as our Khalifa. Don't you find it amusing that Saudi Arabia never asked mulsim countries to forum a Khalifat? beccause they know majority of Muslim will vote against them and they will lose their grip on uneductaed muslims. People will start following the Khalifa and Saudi King will lose his Value. Sorry i told every one your hidden agenda of the thread. Kiddo go to the nearest psysic ward and get checked by a Psychatrist at your earliest convinence or run to Saudi Arabia and seek a religious asylum.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: