( Live ) On Set Fight of Pakistani Politicians (PTI VS PPP)

arifycuty

Banned
Re: ( Live ) On Set Fight of Pakistani Politicians On 12 November 2010

after watching this show, i am convinced we are not suitable for so called democracy, we need DANDA, come back Musharraf and not without wardi and huge DANDA in ur hands

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Voice is not clear..........

If he is a PTI member. He must show some patience.

Hope PTI will take notice of this incident.......

Last edited:

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

PTI guy is wrong at the end, a human can get emotional in such debates but not to that extent, we are not known for such aggressions and party must take action against this kind of people

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)

good fighting .... is ke sath ye b likha hona chiye tha . do not try at home ..... bashira vs faqira

arifycuty

Banned

wese sahi kia is jawaan ke bande ne, aik noon walon ka hota to us ko bhi aik joota maarna chahie tha, kher, it is because i am angry, it should not happen, magar bhaion ye maashara amhuuriat ke laiq he ? is this what u want, that few fake degree holders are authorized to loot our wealth with both hands in the name of jamhuuriat, aankhen kholo bewaquufon

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

mr naeem ul haq proved to be a complete idiot.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

People make mistakes. I couldn't hear the voice clearly, but I am sure that the PPP candidate must have said something very disgusting or personal to the PTI President. He should show restraint next time. Only, I wish, it was Zardari who got hit with that glass!

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Kya hogaya Imran Bhai; watch from 4:00
This is what I say about PTI; Imran Khan just didnt put effort to make a party. He is a good hoonest philanthropist not a leader; just because he hasnt trained people under him to represent PTI. He should move forward under the leadership of General President Pervez Musharraf

Why is the post deleted????

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)

Pehley Zamanoun mei Loog Man Bap tak Pohanchtey they ... Abb bachoun tak Pohanchney pr Fight howi hie .. very idiotic behavior of PTI man and now the PTI workers are defending him out of no way. PTI man has started the Fight.

arifycuty

Banned

Adnanvisa, you better live with ur visa happily, do u think other parties such as Nawaz group has trained their doggys ? look at Khawaja Asif, Hanif Abbasi, such a jahil attitude, i can forward u so many clips, where they have proved to be the greatest idiots
Kya hogaya Imran Bhai; watch from 4:00
This is what I say about PTI; Imran Khan just didnt put effort to make a party. He is a good hoonest philanthropist not a leader; just because he hasnt trained people under him to represent PTI. He should move forward under the leadership of General President Pervez Musharraf

Why is the post deleted????

Peer G

Citizen
Pakistani Politicians ( PTI Tehreek-e-Insaf fight with PPP) LIVE

Literate but Elite Feudal minded Politicians of Poor Pakistani Nation Fighting on set while Talking about terrorism in Karaci and other parts of country. President of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf ( PTI ) Sindh loss his temper and throw Glass on PPP Leader. Imran Khan ( President of PTI ) has two sons from his marriage with Jemima Goldsmith,Sulaiman Isa and Kasim both living with her mother while President Zardari's all three kids also live abroad in Luxary.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistani Politicians ( PTI Tehreek-e-Insaf fight with PPP) LIVE

Literate but Elite Feudal minded Politicians of Poor Pakistani Nation Fighting on set while Talking about terrorism in Karaci and other parts of country. President of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf ( PTI ) Sindh loss his temper and throw Glass on PPP Leader. Imran Khan ( President of PTI ) has two sons from his marriage with Jemima Goldsmith,Sulaiman Isa and Kasim both living with her mother while President Zardari's all three kids also live abroad in Luxary.

What about those leaders who are living aborad?

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)

haha they are literate :)

mmmmmummmmmmmmmmmmmmmHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOSERSSSSSS

PTI ka worker ho ya supporter in subko tameez o tehzeeb seekhnay ki ashad zarurat hai LOLZIZ what a clip yaaar hahaha can't stop laughing LOLZ LOLDOZER

Last edited:

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

mmmmmummmmmmmmmmmmmmmHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOSERSSSSSS

PTI ka worker ho ya supporter in subko tameez o tehzeeb seekhnay ki ashad zarurat hai LOLZIZ what a clip yaaar hahaha can't stop laughing LOLZ LOLDOZER

lolzz, u were very much expected here

Its a shameful act, whatever he did is must be condemned

I can embed footage of MQM's armed attack on AAJ Tv just because they reported, mean, they attacked the whole tv station who just opposed them, and it was never condemned.

But that will not be fair, cuz the guy in the video above did a very wrong thing in our view even it was just a two person hand on hand fight

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Being a PTI supporter, i strongly condemn this shameful act of PTI representative.

Peer G

Citizen

People make mistakes. I couldn't hear the voice clearly, but I am sure that the PPP candidate must have said something very disgusting or personal to the PTI President. He should show restraint next time. Only, I wish, it was Zardari who got hit with that glass!

Not only, PPP wala. PTI goon also played his role. Killers, Goon..