( Live ) On Set Fight of Pakistani Politicians (PTI VS PPP)

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: ( Live ) On Set Fight of Pakistani Politicians On 12 November 2010

See this is the disaster...ppl who don't live in Karachi have no idea what MQM is.... half of my family live in Karachi and what i heard from them is totally different from what i read in news. See what have you noted in your signature... whatever have you mentioned has not proven by any national or international court but you have firm believe that these all allegations are right...To be honest ...I am shocked to see your signature. You are not serving PTI but badly damaging its fame by using such hatred and false notes in your signature...

i myself lived in karachi and i know it very well, no one can oppose them in karachi, i m the witness, no one can dare to say any harsh word against BHAI in karachi, fear of life is the least thing if you oppose them

Edangered

Citizen

i myself lived in karachi and i know it very well, no one can oppose them in karachi, i m the witness, no one can dare to say any harsh word against BHAI in karachi, fear of life is the least thing if you oppose them

I am not a MQM supporter but lets set the facts straight here ... Immi bhai ki hawaii firing hae saari ... foran UK pohnche the case kerne ... 2007 mien ... kidher gya case???? I dont buy the lamest of excuses: poore karachi mein koi gawah nahin mil raha:D MQM ke bare dushman haen bhai karachi mien ... PPP ki bhi kuch seats haen udher ... ANP waale bhi haen aur jamaatiye bhi (Which Immi bhai support).

As an independent observer for me MQM is a middle class and well educated jamaat and they have turned around karachi under Mustafa Kamal and have won hearts of people there ...

Cases pehelwaan (Nawaz Shariif) registered cases against every single person who was talking against him ... even last week Hamid Meer has written in his article ke uss ki tankiid se tang aa ke uss ke liye bhi aek case tayyar ker liya tha Saef - ur - Rehman nein ... 80-90% of cases politicial victimization ke liye bane hue haen ... thanks to NS and Saef-ur-rehman.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kher he, aik glass hi to pheka he, me hota to saale ko wahin lita deta, gaali deta he on live show!
Naeemulhaque appointed as PTI Sindh pres.
http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/a...l-Haque-appointed-as-PTI-Sindh-president.aspx
Naeemul Haque appointed as PTI Sindh president
By Hammad Cheema | 916 Views | | Press Release, Sindh, National

Notification

Mr Imran Ismail has submitted his resignation as President of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Sindh to the Chairman. The Chairman accepted his resignation and lauded his services to the party.
The Chairman Mr Imran Khan is pleased to appoint Mr Naeemul Haque as the President of Sindh of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.

Dr Arif Alvi,
Secretary General,
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
SG-Notification # 35-18 of 2010 dated 5th Nov. 2010

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

I am not a MQM supporter but lets set the facts straight here ... Immi bhai ki hawaii firing hae saari ... foran UK pohnche the case kerne ... 2007 mien ... kidher gya case???? I dont buy the lamest of excuses: poore karachi mein koi gawah nahin mil raha:D MQM ke bare dushman haen bhai karachi mien ... PPP ki bhi kuch seats haen udher ... ANP waale bhi haen aur jamaatiye bhi (Which Immi bhai support).

As an independent observer for me MQM is a middle class and well educated jamaat and they have turned around karachi under Mustafa Kamal and have won hearts of people there ...

Cases pehelwaan (Nawaz Shariif) registered cases against every single person who was talking against him ... even last week Hamid Meer has written in his article ke uss ki tankiid se tang aa ke uss ke liye bhi aek case tayyar ker liya tha Saef - ur - Rehman nein ... 80-90% of cases politicial victimization ke liye bane hue haen ... thanks to NS and Saef-ur-rehman.

Ground realities will always remain ground realities, nothing can be proven against m company, neither in pak nor in UK/USA, etc, they blackmail everyone with the power in karachi (political, terror, bhatta khori, armed gangs) westerns will never take any action against those who keep pakistan on boil, its against their national intrests

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

lolzzz, i cant do that, mujhe bori se darr lagta hai

Hahaha Boriii toh mene dkhi nai. Par Badmashi yehan dkhli Glass tk ko nai chorha Shukar hai "Ghoraa" nai tha :P Warna toh yeh Peplaa (PPP guy) toh giya tha :D

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: peoples party ka member apni auqaat dikhaate hue......

thats how they act when shown their face..........
bloody pepliyaass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: peoples party ka member apni auqaat dikhaate hue......

They must be ashamed of what they are doing at TV shows ... No character at all ..... these are so called our politicians, and leaders .......... Shameful and Pity !!!!!!!!!

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
this PPP guy said such a pathetic word.........and for who? who has not once endorsed American policies.......
even Wiki Leaks say that Americans have never been able 2 convince IK.....us ne her jaga oper un ki mukhaalifat ki hai, or ye gadhe ka bacha, gaalian de rha hai or vo bhe kiss k naam ki?
IK bharvat krta hai? USA ki?
itna bara jhoot bolne k baad to wesay he KUFR ka fatwa lg jana chahye

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
those who are saying that we are not fit for democracy must be aware that such scenes occur on regular basis in India, not maybe on TV but other places, and there is a famous recent incident for that as well, at NDTV i think........

as far as Japan, Taiwan and othr far east countries are concerned, whan to koi chhuraane wala bhe nhi hota larte hue, or whan parliament k andar 1 dusre ki maa behn 1 kr daite hen vo log............but nobody says that they are not fit for democracy.........
yhan koi chhota sa waqya dekh lain to MQM or Musharraf k paid workers apna baaja bajaane a jaate hen..........

ghulaam zehniyat!!!!!!!