یہ جامہ نعیمیہ کے مفتی
صاحب ہیں- یہ حضرت بھی پاکستانی ہے اور اپنے خیالات کا اظہار کر رہے تھے

تو جامعیہ نعیمیہ کے مفتی کے بیان اور الطاف حسین کے بیان کا کیا مقابلہ
ان کو تو تم طالبان کہتے ہو تو تمہارا اور طالبان کا موفق ایک ہی ہے

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھائی صاحب کیا آپ کو معلوم نہ ہے کہ جیوری نے یہ تھریڈ کیوں شروع کیا ہے
یہ صرف ایم کیو ایم کے وحشیانہ قتلوں سے توجہ ہٹانا چاہتا ہے
یہ ساری باتیں پوری دنیا جانتی ہے کہ جب کوئی انکوائری شروع ہو ایم کیو ایم اپنے غنڈوں سے کورٹ کا گھراو کر لیتی ہے
جناب آپ اپنا شوق جاری رکھیں

Jury

تو جامعیہ نعیمیہ کے مفتی کے بیان اور الطاف حسین کے بیان کا کیا مقابلہ
ان کو تو تم طالبان کہتے ہو تو تمہارا اور طالبان کا موفق ایک ہی ہے

کیا ہر مولوی کو جناب طلبان سمجھتے ہیں؟

اور اس وڈیو میں صرف یہ موصوف نہیں ہیں-
کافی لوگ جو مختلف شعبہ ہائے زندگی سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں-
اظہار خیال کر رہے ہیں

GeoG

کیا ہر مولوی کو جناب طلبان سمجھتے ہیں؟

اور اس وڈیو میں صرف یہ موصوف نہیں ہیں-
کافی لوگ جو مختلف شعبہ ہائے زندگی سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں-
اظہار خیال کر رہے ہیں

تو ایک آدمی کی یا کسی مولوی صاحب کی راۓ تم الطاف حسین سے محترم سمجتھے ہو

Jury

تو ایک آدمی کی یا کسی مولوی صاحب کی راۓ تم الطاف حسین سے محترم سمجتھے ہو
ویڈیو کا ٹائٹل پڑھیں-
اور اپنے علم میں تھوڑا سا اضافہ کریں-
اس ویڈیو میں ایک نہیں کافی لوگ اپنا اظہار خیال کر رہیں ہیں

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
From 19th June 1992 to 12 October, 1999. What did you get from investigations against MQM?
Fake Jinnah Pur, Fake Major Kaleem Case, Fake Accusation of Editor Takbeer Murder, etc.
Still making hue and cry on investigations.
Some of those incidents were caught on video. Who of them got punished to-date ? Why haven't the perpetrators been punished to-date ? Hasn't MQM been in power ?

Why doesn't it take those people to court who it thinks have committed crimes against their people ?

Answer my questions please. Show us the indication that you are a 'civilized' person. Show us the indication that you;

(1) are not unjust
(2) don't support criminals
(3) not a propagandist

Whatever I'v seen from you on multiple forums to-date, I am forced to confirm you are a consistent propagandist. You support criminals, without any reservation. You are unjust. You are not ready to accept justice.

Last edited:
K

khan125

After every incident Jamat e Islami and People outside Karachi blames MQM.
Qazi Hussain was famous giving statements involving MQM in everything.
Few Qazi Hussain most famous lies involving MQM in crimes happened in Karachi are as follow.

Qazi Hussain blamed MQM in attack on Corps Commander Karachi Ahsan Saleem Hayat. later it was confirmed that Corps Commander Karachi was attacked by Jamat e Islami own workers including Dr Arshad Waheed a famous Jamat e islami Activist and Atta ur Rehman Nazim of Jamiat in Karachi University.

Qazi Hussain blamed MQM for Nishter Park blast, it was a suicide attack carry out by so called Jehadies and Talibans Qazi Hussain Blamed MQM for it to save the real culprits.

Qazi Hussain blamed MQM for the murder of Mufti Shamzai in Karachi and blamed MQM F B Area Sector in charge Khalid for the attack, Qazi Hussain said Khalid attack Mufti Shamzai and wounded by Shamzai Body Guards firing and later died, BUT in reality Khalid was a closest of Mufti Shamzai and died while preparing Grave for Mufti Shamzai due to Heart Attack, Mufti Shamzai guard identified a man from police record as the killer of Mufti Shamzai, belong to Banned Tehreek e Jafria of Sajid Naqvi, means Qazi was saving MMA by putting blame on MQM.

Qazi Hussain Blamed MQM for the murder of Editor Takbeer Salahuddin, Later Salahuddin own daughter Saida Anjum revealed that her Father Salahuddin, Editor Takbeer who is also a paid ISI operative took money from ISI in Mehran Bank scandal was murdered by non other then her Husband Rafiq Afghan, a Jamat e Islami and ISI operative. Sadia Anjum took divorce from Rafiq Afghan but the case was burried by hidden hands as Rafiq Afghan is an ASSET for hidden forces.

As i pointed out earlier (but my thread was merged into pro MQM thread as a post) these MQM mahajirs cannot live with peace they always have a pain in their ass.

kabi punjabi inko bura lagta he
kabi sindhi inko bura lagta he
kabi balochi ore kabi pathan.
political parties me ANP inko buree lagtee he PPPP inko buree lagtee he PMLN inko buree lagtee he PTI inko buree lagtee.

sab ki khamian apni jaga lakin ye intehiee darjey k racist hain inkee jamaat ki bunyaad hi lasani tassub pe base krti he.

Last edited by a moderator:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some of those incidents were caught on video. Who of them got punished to-date ? Why haven't the perpetrators been punished to-date ? Hasn't MQM been in power ?

Why doesn't it take those people to court who it thinks have committed crimes against their people ?

Answer my questions please. Show us the indication that you are a 'civilized' person. Show us the indication that you;

(1) are not unjust
(3) not a propagandist

Whatever I'v seen from you on multiple forums to-date, I am forced to confirm you are a consistent propagandist. You support criminals, without any reservation. You are unjust. You are not ready to accept justice.

something about Jury:

Judge bhi yehi
defense bhi yehi
prosecution bhi yehi
aur jury bhi yehi

the common thing between a used diaper and politics is: Both are shits (bigsmile)

mistehbab

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

As i pointed out earlier (but my thread was merged into pro MQM thread as a post) these MQM mahajirs cannot live with peace they always have a pain in their ass.

kabi lunjabi inko bura lagta he
political parties me ANP inko buree lagtee he PPPP inko buree lagtee he PMLN inko buree lagtee he PTI inko buree lagtee.

sab ki khamian apni jaga lakin ye intehiee darjey k racist hain inkee jamaat ki bunyaad hi lasani tassub pe base krti he.

This is yet another lie, a hoax.

Why are you suddenly picking on JI, again ?

mistehbab

@gazoomartian: I agree janab. In ko sirf maqsad;

(1) fazool ki behas karna hai
(2) sirf doosro'n par keecharh UchHalna hai
(3) loago'n ki tawajjah asal masle se hatana hai

propaganda phailana hai. In ko aur koee kaam nahi soojta.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar tum bhi kabhi kabhi such bol ya bardash kar liya karo
itna ghusa sehat ke liye acha nahi hai

کسی دوسرے کے جھوٹ کو تو وہ اچھالے

جس نے زندگی میں خود کبھی سچ بولا ہو

K

khan125

This is yet another lie, a hoax.

Why are you suddenly picking on JI, again ?

oye molvi me MQM ki baat kr raha hoo jamaat islami ki nhi.hr jaga jamat ka matlab jamat islami nhi hota.

Jury

(1) are not unjust
(3) not a propagandist

1) Is case of Money laundering of Nawaz Sharif not in court?
2) Is case of ISI giving illegal money to Nawaz Sharif, Jamaat-e-Islami not in court?

Why court are not hearing these important cases?

MQM filed case against govt in 1995.
It is still in court. Lot of time reminder has been given to court in this regard.
Below are the brief detail of the case

http://www.lib.virginia.edu/area-studie ... 0Ap95.html

ISLAMABAD, April 17: Supreme Court on Monday gave two more months to
Attorney General of Pakistan to file a reply in the petition of Mohajir
Qaumi Movement (MQM) against the Federation of Pakistan and Provincial
Government of Sindh.

The Court fixed June 6, 1995, as the next date of hearing, acceding to
the request of the Attorney General who had prayed for grant of at least
a period of two months for filing reply of the federation and the
government of Sindh.

He informed the court that two people had been working in Karachi and
two in Islamabad to draft the Government's response in the case. The
petition was filed by MQM on January 17, 1995.

Dr Farooq Hassan, who appeared before the court on behalf of the
petitioner, Senator Ishtiaq Azhar, said that the court in its order of
January 17, 1995, had observed that matter should be taken up for
hearing in a period of two months on mutually agreeable date.

Mr Hassan said that after expiry of two months period a letter was sent
to Attorney General reminding him of the order of the court. He said
there was no response from the Attorney General to the letter after
which another letter was written to the Registrar of the Supreme Court
describing the situation and requested for the fixation of the case even
if the Government did not file its response.

On an inquiry from the Chief Justice why there was urgency in this
matter,
the petitioner's counsel said that the MQM was an important
political party. He said respondents had restricted functioning of MQM,
which had resulted in violation of several fundamental rights of the
petitioner specially under Article 17 of the Constitution.

The MQM petition which was spread over hundred of pages had also
contained the details of atrocities and genocide committed by the
respondents making it liable before the law of the land and
international laws as well. The petition has evoked international
interest and Harvard Law School has included the petition as course
material in the human rights courses.

Jury

something about Jury:

Judge bhi yehi
defense bhi yehi
prosecution bhi yehi
aur jury bhi yehi

the common thing between a used diaper and politics is: Both are shits (bigsmile)
Old habits die hard.
Another post to increase the number of post.

Jury

kabi punjabi inko bura lagta he

The enemy of SINDHIS, PUNJABIS, BALUCHIS & PATHANS are there representatives themselves.
Who see there representatives face only for PHOTO SESSION or during election time.

Because, MQM hasn't adopted there way of politics,
that's why MQM is considered enemy by supporters of 4 official ethnic group of of Pakistan.
And they will consider, till they don't realise, who are the real enemy of them.

If all the 4 official ethnic group consider MQM enemy, there would be no support of MQM out side Sind.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar Jury tum bhi kis forum par or kin ahmaqon ke saamney yeh sab baaten kar rahey ho.............. Munafiqeen ki yehi pehchaan hoti hey, sach in ko hazam naheen hota.

karachiwala

Both parties of Muslims at that time were doing everything with sincerity but what I am trying to understand is that is ALTAF trying to destroy Pakistan now and make it one India. You are supposed to be educated when you post something think about what it may mean! Why all of a sudden you are showing maulvis. For you Altaf Hussain is the one who will be questioning you in the grave - right??

karachiwala

From 19th June 1992 to 12 October, 1999. What did you get from investigations against MQM?
Fake Jinnah Pur, Fake Major Kaleem Case, Fake Accusation of Editor Takbeer Murder, etc.
Still making hue and cry on investigations.

No investigation has ever been completed in any of the cases against MQM. Whenever something starts Altaf starts his THUMRY also dances himself to have that stopped.

karachiwala

انکا عمران خان آپ کو میڈیا پر رونے کرتا ملے گا کہ جب ایک دوسرے کو کہتا ہے کہ تم یہ غلط کام کر رہے ہو، تو دوسرا جواب میں اسکا انکار نہیں کرتا بلکہ جواب میں کہتا ہے کہ تم بھی تو کرتے ہو۔

عمران خان کو چاہیے کہ آ کر ادھر اپنے حمایتیوں کی حالت دیکھے کہ جب ہم عمران خان اور قاضی حسین احمد کی منافقتوں کا پول کھول رہے ہوتے ہیں تو یہ یہ نہیں کہتے کہ انہوں نے نہیں کیا، بلکہ اپنی منافقتوں کا جواب دینے کی بجائے ہم پر الزام بازی شروع کر دیتے ہیں۔

اگر آپ کو ہم سے کوئی تکلیف ہے تو سوال پوچھیں، ہم آپ کو جواب دیں گے۔ ہم آپ کو کئی مرتبہ الطاف حسین صاحب کی ویڈیو کا جواب دے بھی چکے ہیں۔

مگر اب آپ کی باری ہے کہ آپ دین کے ٹھیکیدار جماعت اسلامی کذاب کے ان جھوٹے بہتانوں کا جواب دیں۔

خیر جواب انہوں نے کیا دینا کہ پچھلی تمام منافقوں کے جواب میں ابھی تک فرار ہیں، اور جواب انکا صرف بدتمیزی اور بحث برائے بحث ہوتا ہے۔

مگر یہ جواب دیں یا نہ دیں، مگر قاضی کی یہ کذب بیانیاں انکا منہ چڑاتی رہیں گی۔ طالبان نے عمران خان جیسے بے وقوف احمق لیڈروں کی وجہ سے سوات کا قبضہ حاصل کر کے جو بیسیوں مزید معصوموں کو لہو و خون میں ملا دیا، انکا لہو ان سے انکی بیوقوفیوں کا حساب مانگتا رہے گا۔ بیت اللہ محسود سے آج عمران خان منافقت دکھاتے ہوئے پیچھا چھڑانا بھی چاہے مگر بیت اللہ محسود کے گلے میں تحریک انصاف فاٹا کے صدر نے جو پھولوں کے ہار ڈالے اور پگڑیاں پہنائیں، وہ انکی ان منافقتوں کی منہ چڑاتی ہی رہیں گی۔

Nice way to redirecting peoples' attention - you seem to be a politician from Altaf Hussain school of Deen Bezaari.

small4780

Banned
QAZI MUNAFIQ LIAR BUDDHA. JAMATI DRAMEY BAZ. YAD HAI, WORLD CUP CRICKET MATCH SAY PAHLEY JAVED MIAN DAD KEY SSATH AIK BARA SA BALLA LEY KAR JALOOS NIKALA THA. YEAH LOG KISI NA KISI KO DHUND KAR DRAMA KARTEY RAHTEY HAIN FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY LIKE THAT LADY WHO IS IN US JAIL WHO WENT TO AFGHANISTAN HERSELF AND GOT CAUGHT THERE AND JAMATEES MAKE A HUGE CAUSE FOR IT AND 100s OF WOMEN ARE RAPED AND KARO KIRI DONE IN PAKISTAN AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANY JAMATI BAKRA SAYING ANY THING ABOUT IT. THAT IS THE REASON THAT IT IS A LOST FORCE NOW. DEAL WITH ANY JAMATI BAKRA OF YOUR MOHALLA OR AREA AND YOU WILL SEE AN IGNORENT CHUTIYA CLAIMING TO BE A BIG MOLLA AND KNOWING NOTHING WHAT IS HAPPENIGN IN THE WORLD ONLY ACCUSING AMERICA AND MQM THOUGH HIS OWN KID WOULD BE STANDING IN THE VISA ROW OF US EMBASSY TO GO THERE TO MAKE HIS CAREER. YOU WILL FIND A BIG CONTROVERSY IN THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THEY SURVIVE ON LIES AND DECEITS AND THING THEMSELVES TO BE THE MOST PIOUS OF HUMAN BEINGS. JAMAT IS DEAD AND FINISH LIKE ROTTEN MEAT MQM IS THE REALITY