Lekin - 3rd May 2011 - Najam Sethi and others

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
If we have this kind of Generals, then only Allah hi Hafiz of Pakistan. People are spending morethan 50% on these everything and in return these generals have every thing overseas. Their Children, Wealth, Interest. Big example of Ghadar Mushi.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ahh what a great army we have and there generals. wah mashallah they eat 7 billion dollars of tax payers and they dont give a damn to tell the nation who has failed us? or were they really harbouring osama. I cannot believe 700 meters from kakul and army had no idea of a compound with barbed wires.Even if some one takes a home in rent and he is afghan police comes to that home for investigation and in such a place where there is army every where how in the world can he live?????? Who is the person responisble for all this mess????

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
its about time that our ISI stops giving aashirward to these terrorists. and please stop lying!!!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
With these stupid comments Govt. of Pakistan is giving others a message that Pakistan response time is so slow that anyone can easily come and destroy Pakistan, while PakArmy and Airforce will be sleeping in bed with ISI. Najam is right what we are spending for? Actually it's high time when we need to decide one thing. If we don't want to be a sovereign state, then we need to get rid of the Army and start spending all of our budget on development. We don't need this kind of impote*t Armed Forces (including AirForce, ISI and Army). Actually next time someone wants to do such kind of operation (Israel, US, etc.) as they know it's easily possible in Pakistan (due to our sleeping Armed forces), they should bomb on GHQ and PMA - 1st two places to be eliminated from Pakistan before they go on to destroy the nuclear assets - Army & ISI good for nothing. I don't think we will be worse without this kind of Army. We might actually be better.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan is becoming duckistan, sitting ducks for any country to do what they want.
Pak army is being treated the rite way if General Javed Qazi like beghairats are present.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
All these heads Zardari, Gilani, Keyani & Pasha should resign if they have little Ghairat and feel the responsibility......

But I know they wouldn't do it because they are on these seats for Power and Money...

They don't care about the lives of Peoples, Dignity & Self Esteem of the Nation.

They should be declared as Traitor and Keyani & Pasha should be put to Court Marshal and Gilani & Zardari to Jail.

I feel very ashame to be Pakistani today really.

Actually they did a big Drama, even civilians had seen the helicopters but our Blind & Sleeping Army and Airforce couldn't see... How is it possible..

Basically they think that if we say that US Army action was done with our permission, then there would be backlash by Taliban & Al-Qaida Terrorist...