Khari Baat 14th July 2011 - Imran Khan - Luqman tells Imran, "He was wrong about him"

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat 14th July 2011 - Imran Khan - Topic : Wake up Or Run

میرے لیڈر نواز کا حق سلب کرنے والوں،میرا لیڈر 2 بار وزیر اعظم رہ چکا ہے،اور 5 مرتبہ بنجاب حکومت اس کے انڈر رہ چکی ھے،اس لیئے یہ میرے لیڈر کا خاندانی حق ھے جو کہ عمران سلب کرنا چاھتا ھے، میرے لیڈر کو جو بھی ووٹ دے گا اس کی تقدیر بدل جائے گی،میرا لیڈر پیلی ٹیکسی دے گا سبکو، ساری پاکستانی عوام ٹیکسی چلائے گی، اور سب سستے تندور سے روٹی کھایئں گے پیاز کے ساتھ، ٹیکسی یونین کا صدر کولمبس بنے گا ، پاکستان کتنی ترقی کرے گا، یہ حسین خواب دیکھو میرے بھائیو اور نواز کو ووٹ دو۔
congratulation all pti members
here comes the challenger for illcolumbus
now see what he says about pappi g*nja????
I belive pappi is pti worker. Its good ,there should be some answer for illcolumbus

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Very funny meine aur columbus nice joke bro.shayed aisay hi jokes say hum logoon ko kuchh sharam aa jay aur apnay vote ki power ko jaan laine.nice prograam mubashar luqmaan.allah imran khan ko apni hifzo emaan meine rakhay may he live long .aameen

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahah funny, leaders,,, ... Allaha mujhey mouaf karey, not even talked one time , shared power, accessd rule policy, .. he does not know even what does it mean,,,

So who you want?
Do you want Pakistan to improve or progress or are one of the guys who are happy seeing Pakistan going down and disintegrating? If no, then wht's ur problem with someone who has to potential to or atleast is trying to fix things for us, the nation of Pakistan, which perhaps shouldn't include people like u......

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
aap helicopter dein ge ya aeroplane ya chande mein texian bhi le lein ge?pti,er mein koi logicaly baat karne wala hai?bacha jamoora sirf ppp ko mazboot kar raha hai.

If he is bachcha and u r mature, why don't u come forward and do something for Pakistan? BTW, you are giving your criticism but why don't u recommend something good - a policy which can work for Pakistan. Who is your leader? Corrupt Zardari, bhagora agent Altaf, or impote*t Nawaz Sharif??? ya phir .... don't tell me that its Musharaf.....

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry i dont agreee

i am ready to bet .......

Ke woh eik mianwali wali seat bhi nahi nikal sakta .............

Jis ka dil kare bet laga le

internet party hay bas aur kuch nahi

nwazsharif k khlaf jitna marzi bla bla karle lekan punjab se sirf aik seat hi milni he wo bi mianwali se imran ko agar yeh pata hota k wo 2008 k election meen pmln jitni seats jeet jaye ga too yeh batooni 2008 meen kabi bi election ka boycot nahi karta agar aik admi k pass aik seat ho too uss ne election lar k kiya karna he

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry i dont agreee

i am ready to bet .......

Ke woh eik mianwali wali seat bhi nahi nikal sakta .............

Jis ka dil kare bet laga le

internet party hay bas aur kuch nahi

I doubt how many people will accept the election results under the current setup, which is merely become selection between PML-N and PPP. A neutral caretaker govt. is a must, although I still don't think Imran mite do any better. The major chunk of elections happen to be in the rural areas and South Punjab, and Imran mite not be able to contest with these PPP terrorists or PML-N kanj*rs.
The next election will make it clear for Imran that he is wasting his time in a nation that is sold to PPP or PML-N, and this little bit of hope that makes some educated PAkistanis lead to believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel, will be done with, and then people mite realize that actually jamhuriyat is the worst form of govt. that PAkistanis will only see the bastardized version of, hastening the way for another army chief who are better administrators compared to these robbers under the garb of awami numaaindas.
Or as USA has lost the war in Afghanistan they mite try to shift their agenda to Pakistan, and a country that is already a failed state with one institution like army operating, US involvement mite become a problem too many, and then another alternative of CIA 2015 plan of no Pakistan, like 1971, with Pakistanis being fed up from another segment of Pakistanis, try to do away from peoples party, pml-n, anp and army altogether, so their conditions can improve.

Last edited:

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
You guess i am 200% sure .. Ik khan will never accept the election .... Or hes going to by cot again ...

i doubt how many people will accept the election results under the current setup, which is merely become selection between pml-n and ppp. A neutral caretaker govt. Is a must, although i still don't think imran mite do any better. The major chunk of elections happen to be in the rural areas and south punjab, and imran mite not be able to contest with these ppp terrorists or pml-n kanj*rs.
The next election will make it clear for imran that he is wasting his time in a nation that is sold to ppp or pml-n, and this little bit of hope that makes some educated pakistanis lead to believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel, will be done with, and then people mite realize that actually jamhuriyat is the worst form of govt. That pakistanis will only see the bastardized version of, hastening the way for another army chief who are better administrators compared to these robbers under the garb of awami numaaindas.
Or as usa has lost the war in afghanistan they mite try to shift their agenda to pakistan, and a country that is already a failed state with one institution like army operating, us involvement mite become a problem too many, and then another alternative of cia 2015 plan of no pakistan, like 1971, with pakistanis being fed up from another segment of pakistanis, try to do away from peoples party, pml-n, anp and army altogether, so their conditions can improve.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
So who you want?
Do you want Pakistan to improve or progress or are one of the guys who are happy seeing Pakistan going down and disintegrating? If no, then wht's ur problem with someone who has to potential to or atleast is trying to fix things for us, the nation of Pakistan, which perhaps shouldn't include people like u......

bhai jaan aap eik kaam karian gey please, aap iss leader ko phone karkey pochain,keh kia ussey pata hey, what does shared access power policy and domain adminsitration mean, in modren ruling world ,,, agar bata gaya ya, aap batain main kia baat kar raha hon, , kiss cheez ki baat kar raha hoon, to phir aagey baat karian, gey, , waslam, thanks

Zameer Uddin

Excellent reply.

میرے لیڈر نواز کا حق سلب کرنے والوں،میرا لیڈر 2 بار وزیر اعظم رہ چکا ہے،اور 5 مرتبہ بنجاب حکومت اس کے انڈر رہ چکی ھے،اس لیئے یہ میرے لیڈر کا خاندانی حق ھے جو کہ عمران سلب کرنا چاھتا ھے، میرے لیڈر کو جو بھی ووٹ دے گا اس کی تقدیر بدل جائے گی،میرا لیڈر پیلی ٹیکسی دے گا سبکو، ساری پاکستانی عوام ٹیکسی چلائے گی، اور سب سستے تندور سے روٹی کھایئں گے پیاز کے ساتھ، ٹیکسی یونین کا صدر کولمبس بنے گا ، پاکستان کتنی ترقی کرے گا، یہ حسین خواب دیکھو میرے بھائیو اور نواز کو ووٹ دو۔

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai jaan aap eik kaam karian gey please, aap iss leader ko phone karkey pochain,keh kia ussey pata hey, what does shared access power policy and domain adminsitration mean, in modren ruling world ,,, agar bata gaya ya, aap batain main kia baat kar raha hon, , kiss cheez ki baat kar raha hoon, to phir aagey baat karian, gey, , waslam, thanks

Oh bhai, right now it's not imp for Pakistan to make sure its leader knows about "shared access power policy and domain adminsitration mean" ... the important thing is we need an honest and competent guy who takes us out of this sh*t. And btw, when you ask this question, have you thought if your leader Zardari or Nawaz Sharif or the idiot Altaf Hussain (whoever you are worshipping) know about it?

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh bhai, right now it's not imp for Pakistan to make sure its leader knows about "shared access power policy and domain adminsitration mean" ... the important thing is we need an honest and competent guy who takes us out of this sh*t. And btw, when you ask this question, have you thought if your leader Zardari or Nawaz Sharif or the idiot Altaf Hussain (whoever you are worshipping) know about it?

first of all they are all not my leader, i am quite sure i can teach them, lot of things all of them , certainly in welfaire and social justice system as well in administration of volk,

let us see imran is honest i do believe he should be, but his party inside are not honest ,, and i am afraid to lose this guy as well in the eyes of normal public, , hope you understand my pointe now, before he goes to election he should talk to some one, like me ,there are many not just me, and we could better motivaited and guide him and his CEC , otherweise he will also be counting his good deeds after five years being in power,

may God bless him and also help us to help the honest person,, thanks

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
An old gem of Khan's services to this country.

[video=google;2297998113986019116]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2297998113986019116&hl=en[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadoo

mubashar luqman and Imran Khan ka aik hi agenda,Nawaz Shareef ko Galli.Imran khan future ka allama mushraqi. Aik bhe seat nahien melay ge next election mien.......

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
paapi ***** well done .. great reply to columbas .. p t i .. ke tamam workers ko mein request karta hon election ke din har both pay yongster kahrey hon jaiyin or yeh jo iss ganjey nay badmashi machai hoi hai police or patwariyon ke sath mil kar jali voton wali ab ham yeh nahe honey dain gay

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
(clap)Agree to all imran khan future aims well done allah give u the power to implement it practically as well specially first 100 days but one thing not agree will be extremely horrible what imran khan says is to making nab department completely atonumous un checked same department which full of corrupt officers itself and almost always used against political rivals or personal enemies will make life miserable of every one if they got that much powers even to start torturing people who can hardly eat one time and support trillioners with lot of bank balance every single department who get money from government treasure should be accountable will be much better if imran says nab department will work under me and remove and kick out all black sheeps out of it and the remaining dirt mafia who own nab department since years same remaining dirt of musharraf and zardari regiemes specialy no csp or army officer but a learned and highly fair clean record judge of high court level should b appointed as future nab and rab dg and chairman will be much better to improve its function.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
logical answer from p t i .. yes .. isi ka bacha jamora ... ziaulhaq ki ... tahki raton ka taza bacha jhomora .. general gilani .. ke nashey ki paidarwar ... zaiulhaq ko ami say pochey baghir baap kehney wala .. nawaz shareef bacha jamora ... ... or koi logic doon

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)

sab se se pehle saste tandoor ka agaz ik ne kiya tha yad he k nahi

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
first of all they are all not my leader, i am quite sure i can teach them, lot of things all of them , certainly in welfaire and social justice system as well in administration of volk,

let us see imran is honest i do believe he should be, but his party inside are not honest ,, and i am afraid to lose this guy as well in the eyes of normal public, , hope you understand my pointe now, before he goes to election he should talk to some one, like me ,there are many not just me, and we could better motivaited and guide him and his CEC , otherweise he will also be counting his good deeds after five years being in power,

may God bless him and also help us to help the honest person,, thanks

Thanks for your comments. However, I think, many people can learn from many other people. No one is perfect. May be IK can learn something from me as well...but do i criticize him on this forum? or support to get him elected? If you think you can help him, then try to reach out to him instead of criticizing him and saying he doesn't know about this and that. Also, remember he may be much more knowledgeable than you in many many other things. If you know some skills better than him, it doesn't make you more knowledgeable than him. Right now what we need, is an honest leader who is patriotic, nationalist, with a vision, a cause and hard working. He has all that. Everything else will fall out itself. Don't worry about it - just support him as he is our best choice right now and not only the best choice but also with some great qualities, unlike any other leader in Pakistan. Thanks!

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
aaap mahaan hain bhai ji ,aur aap key khialaat bhi, main ney abhi abhi kuch seekha hey aap sey, main ji manta hoon mairey sey galti hoi, jo main ney aap ko wapis likh diya, bhai jaan aap sahi kehtey hain, hum to waisey hi parh likh gaey aur gorey waisey kuch kaam kawatey hain ,taa keh hummain aqal to aiey , lekan kissi ko hum dey na sakain, agar kissi ko batain,, to hum burey,

Allaha aap ko aur aap key leadron ko apni hifzo emaan main rakhey, , muaf kar daina bhai main waisey hi apni nose darmyan main latka baitha tha,

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
نواز شریف كی سیاست ایسی ہے كہ جیسے ایك خچر چلتے چلتے بم كو لات مار دے۔۔۔
Golden words... Loved it...

I hope his killer instinct works in the next elections....

:)

Last edited: