Khalai Makhlooq's Next Move - Aftermaths of Gujranwala Jalsa

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اسٹبلشمنٹ کچھ بھی نہیں کرے گی سارے کام فضلو نے خود ہی کر لینے ہیں بس تماشا دیکھتے جاؤ

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Doosre bache toh fail hain. ab ki baar shayad Maryum ke papa us ke bache ke papa banain. Apni beti ko ek aur harami paida kardein. Hope that answers your question

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So were Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Dangar, RSS terrorist.
Lolz i still can't understand how nawaz sharif got NRO and u still living in dream
Maryummy wants her cat killed everyday !
You are not worth a shit to discuss anything.
Go lick modis balls.
enjoying the democracy in pakistani website while killing minorities in india
After the failed matanjan recipe, I think the Poori Daku Movt will start conspiracies coz they aren't bold enough to do full on skirmishes out in the open. Noon bayania is already on indian TVs. They'll try for fasad in the country and pressure from their foreign Maliks on the govt. They are gutter scum and underground channels are their modus operandi. Dirt.
Doosre bache toh fail hain. ab ki baar shayad Maryum ke papa us ke bache ke papa banain. Apni beti ko ek aur harami paida kardein. Hope that answers your question

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
With pressure mounting on the Selected and the Selectors, what do you think establishment would do next to divert attention from the opposition movement? Please vote !

Just for your kind information...GoMutra-Gobar addict, RSS Bhagwan Feku-Surrender Midi Bhakt.... there is no pressure at all other than in the analysis of Lifafa media of Pak & Godi media of Hindu stan.

What Establishment will do?......Well they would advise the govt to take necessary steps.
And the logical steps would be:

a) Ban Nawaz from all media coverage, print & electronic...because he has crossed the red line of National Security.

b) That Nawaz would be treated from now on as a La Altaf Hussain...i.e... a convicted criminal who is also anti State element.

c) Govt would approach British Govt for his extradition...and we know being a British asset like Altaf, Nawaz would not be extradited & for govt it wont make any difference coz Nawaz is already a dead man walking....

d) Cancelation of his Daughter Maryam's abnormal Bail should be initiated she would be sent to her right place and as Maryam never had any important portfolio in her life, special facilities like A/C, Mobile, Fridge, Laptop, TV would be removed from fer cell.
No home cooked food would be allowed.....She would start her 7 years conviction life in side the Jail. just like a common criminal.....There would not be any makeup kit.

e) Same would go with her husband for his 3 years sentences.

And I guarantee you just after one or two years Nani Maryam with white & gray hair & a face like chusa hua aam...would beg for mercy in exchange of Looted Money.....

For combined opposition of 11 Parties???.....Kaptaan & his PTI alone is enough for them.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just for your kind information...GoMutra-Gobar addict, RSS Bhagwan Feku-Surrender Midi Bhakt.... there is no pressure at all other than in the analysis of Lifafa media of Pak & Godi media of Hindu stan.

What Establishment will do?......Well they would advise the govt to take necessary steps.
And the logical steps would be:

a) Ban Nawaz from all media coverage, print & electronic...because he has crossed the red line of National Security.

b) That Nawaz would be treated from now on as a La Altaf Hussain...i.e... a convicted criminal who is also anti State element.

c) Govt would approach British Govt for his extradition...and we know being a British asset like Altaf, Nawaz would not be extradited & for govt it wont make any difference coz Nawaz is already a dead man walking....

d) Cancelation of his Daughter Maryam's abnormal Bail should be initiated she would be sent to her right place and as Maryam never had any important portfolio in her life, special facilities like A/C, Mobile, Fridge, Laptop, TV would be removed from fer cell.
No home cooked food would be allowed.....She would start her 7 years conviction life in side the Jail. just like a common criminal.....There would not be any makeup kit.

e) Same would go with her husband for his 3 years sentences.

And I guarantee you just after one or two years Nani Maryam with white & gray hair & a face like chusa hua aam...would beg for mercy in exchange of Looted Money.....

For combined opposition of 11 Parties???.....Kaptaan & his PTI alone is enough for them.
In sab Madarchod ki Maa ke kus main fire, balay DJ Butt ke do Baray Amplifier. Balkay do Jalay Huay Tires . Woh Bhi Tractor ke ...
Bro In sab ki Hawa thori si bhar gayi hai, lekin inki Qatri Randi ke pehle hi bohut Punctures hai. In Haramion ki bhi nikal jani hai

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan: Army officer killed in clash with suspected militants in South Waziristan

121715503_1762193710614161_4369289822429777335_n.jpg
At least in this case the attackers were unknown. In Gujranwala They were well Known.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
With pressure mounting on the Selected and the Selectors, what do you think establishment would do next to divert attention from the opposition movement? Please vote !
I think they are dusting off their Attitdue Adjusters, They will be using them soon to update the software of some people. Was Mohsin Dawar in jalsa too ?..

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think they are dusting off their Attitdue Adjusters, They will be using them soon to update the software of some people. Was Mohsin Dawar in jalsa too ?..
anything is possible ! wait and see. Remember what they did with Benazir? Sheikh Rasheed has already warned on TV that an important personality will get killed.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Well they’ll have a thunderous laugh at this disorganised and paid but mad gathering of politically unemployed corrupt quacks.After that they’ll kick Nani Bhagauri and Billo tightly in their Ass.