Kayani sb. Ab to aa jao please???

Imavailable

MPA (400+ posts)
Aaj kal Pakistan k Halat dekh ker kya Pakistan ki awam Kayani Sb. ko welcome kernay k mode main aa gayee hai..

I think Kayani sb. nay takeover ker bhi lya to is dafa public ko zyada dukh nahi hoo ga so called democracy k janay ka...

What you say????

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
For those who thinks that army should come and everything will be fine:check out their past

96.gif

Kashf

Citizen
I think, we need to grow up, army is not the solution of all these problems, their job is totally different........

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
I think, we need to grow up, army is not the solution of all these problems, their job is totally different........
Perfectly right brother kashf
Retard minded , Laziest , (and many other similar kinds)
People having these kind of features always believe that other will do job for them
bai g Please awake up and do something for yourself otherwise you might me next labeled &&& FoR SalE

Imavailable

MPA (400+ posts)
Who is that stupid person. Will u please elaborate what will kiyani do ???

Aap nay sahih likha hai.. waqai main stupidity ki limit cross ker chuka honn due to the current political scenario..
Yeh Politicians to hamari G Maar ker hi chorain gay.. 2-3 years yeh democracy aur reh gayee to Allah na keray.. pata nahi hamara kya ho ga...

I do not understand why you people support such Corrupt Politicians..... EYES khool loo mearay bhai... They will just looot our money and runs...

LOOTO AUR BHAGOOO is their policy....

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Aap nay sahih likha hai.. waqai main stupidity ki limit cross ker chuka honn due to the current political scenario..
Yeh Politicians to hamari G Maar ker hi chorain gay.. 2-3 years yeh democracy aur reh gayee to Allah na keray.. pata nahi hamara kya ho ga...

I do not understand why you people support such Corrupt Politicians..... EYES khool loo mearay bhai... They will just looot our money and runs...

LOOTO AUR BHAGOOO is their policy....

No body is supporting that Corrupt regime
But It seem some one is supporting its ancestors

Imavailable

MPA (400+ posts)
No body is supporting that Corrupt regime
But It seem some one is supporting its ancestors

Shaid aap sahih keh rahay hain laikin koi to aik hand aisa hota hai jo yeh sub rook sakta hai...Army k ilawa is waqt koon hai jo yeh ker sakta hai..
Hamari Public soo rahi hia...... am i right or wrong?

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Shaid aap sahih keh rahay hain laikin koi to aik hand aisa hota hai jo yeh sub rook sakta hai...Army k ilawa is waqt koon hai jo yeh ker sakta hai..

your second sentese is right but 1st not
Army applied marshal law only for their own needs sometime it was against india pak good relation and some time for sake of their own corruption by the influence of foreign powers (USA)
may be i am wrong but give me one example when army came into play for the sake of country
Kashf said right that is not job of army to handel gov issues
may you will understand after few years because I had same thoughts few years before :( but I am grown now :)
as

Imavailable

MPA (400+ posts)
your second sentese is right but 1st not
Army applied marshal law only for their own needs sometime it was against india pak good relation and some time for sake of their own corruption by the influence of foreign powers (USA)
may be i am wrong but give me one example when army came into play for the sake of country
Kashf said right that is not job of army to handel gov issues
may you will understand after few years because I had same thoughts few years before :( but I am grown now :)
as

Kashmiri bhai... Main aap ka point samjh gya hoo.. waqai aap sahih keh rahay hain k Army ko nahi ana chahyay.. Magar is waqt to corruption chal rahi hai us ko aap kaisay rokain gay... Pakistan ko Corruption ka sailab baha ker lay jay ga... Aap zara mujhay samjhain kyon k main abhi itna bara nahi howa hoon..

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Kashmiri bhai... Main aap ka point samjh gya hoo.. waqai aap sahih keh rahay hain k Army ko nahi ana chahyay.. Magar is waqt to corruption chal rahi hai us ko aap kaisay rokain gay... Pakistan ko Corruption ka sailab baha ker lay jay ga... Aap zara mujhay samjhain kyon k main abhi itna bara nahi howa hoon..
Brother
People believe that Marshal Law is the remedy of all above problems but its not true as you see it never happened in past and will not happen in future
Million problems and 1 solution (Make your self as ALLAH and MUHAMMAD pbuh said to be)
make yourself clean
This corruption canser was not made yesterday
Our many generations work over it so this is not solution of 1 day

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
This country can not afford to have another General. The only solution is democracy. It is going to take some time to refine but we will get there. Army taking over isn't a quick fix. It feels like it when it happens but in a long run it is disastrous.

Zardari's days are ending near. I see a very bright future for this nation Imran leading them. INSHALLAH!

Imavailable

MPA (400+ posts)
This country can not afford to have another General. The only solution is democracy. It is going to take some time to refine but we will get there. Army taking over isn't a quick fix. It feels like it when it happens but in a long run it is disastrous.

Zardari's days are ending near. I see a very bright future for this nation Imran leading them. INSHALLAH!

Allah keray aap ka kaha such hoo jay .... Ameen

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
My dear this time a coup will not be easy because of vigilant media and Judiciary. Therefore come out of dream of army take over. The best possible solution for the development of the country is to continue the present so called democratic system which will clean up all the social evils as long as people will know the importance of their vote and everybody will come out for vote when he will realize that his vote power has exercised correctly with credibility. Then the politician will also be aware of their performance and could not be possible to fool the common man provided the government machinery will abide by the constitution.

alexendra85

Councller (250+ posts)
Who is that stupid person. Will u please elaborate what will kiyani do ???

i dont know who posted this thread but,can you elloborate why you asking and what is your suggested answer?do you know where we are going,and what will be the end,who will come next even after zardari would be nawaz shareef,and just like these *******s politions who are still crying and shouting every where,this is because of musharff,,musharaf,,when nawaz comes into power they will blaim zardari,and so the game will play on,,and by the way can you expect any thing better from him? we have no choice even no kiyani is the answer,we need a dictator who can owns this country and who change it to kingdom,,,, and if you like democracy,enjoy it,,

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

اسلام علیکم
کاش ہماری قوم اس گہری نیند سی آنکھیں کھولے.
فوج کا کام سرحدوں کی حفاظت کرنا ہے.
حکومت: عوام نے نمائندے چن کر حکومت چلانی ہوتی ہے.
اگر ہماری قوم کسی ضروری کام سے سو رہی ہو تو ہمارا کام ہے ان کو اس گہری نیند سے بیدار کریں.
یہ کام ہم سب کا ہےاور اپنی زبانی قومیت سے بالا تر ہو کر کرنا پڑے گا.

lovely_pk

Banned
I Can understand the frustration of the People in Pakitan. but I still urge that Democracy is the only way to go forward.