Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
ANP Terrorist revealing facts about Qasba Colony massacre

ANP Terrorist revealing facts about Qasba Colony massacre targeting Urdu Speaking community and MQM in particular.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ANP Terrorist revealing facts about Qasba Colony massacre

Bulshit post,
[MENTION=4943]ahmed[/MENTION] Hafezz, May Allah imprision you in holy month of Ramadan. so you cant divide Pakistan Nation into URDU, PAshtoon and punjabi. MQM is mother is LISANIAT. Mother of evil.
Propaganda against Pashtoons like you were doing against Punjabies. MQM policy is divide and rule.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
کوئی کچھ نہیں کرے گا. اس ملک نے کبھی کچھ نہیں کیا. نہ ساتھ کی دہایی میں کچھ کیا، نہ بہتر کلسانی فساد میں کچھ کیا، نہ سن تراسی کے بشریٰ زیدی کیس میں کچھ کیا نہ چھیاسی کے قصبہ علی گڑھ سانحہ میں کچھ کیا نہ بانوے کے جابرانہ ظلم کے خلاف یہ کچھ بولے یہ بے حس لوگوں کا ملک ہے، یا پھر کراچی کے اردو سپیک ان میں سے نہیں ہیں یہ کبھی کچھ نہیں بولیں گے.

شکریہ پاکستان ...... ہم پھر بھی یہی کہیں گے پاکستان زندہ بعد
ہم نہ ہوں ہمارے بعد الطاف الطاف

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

لوہا لوہے کو کاٹتا ہے، زہر سے ہی زہر ختم ہوتا ہے

saeedafridi

Councller (250+ posts)
Karachi & Malir on 22 July 2011, Organized attacks on Localities and Response of Police..

Mr hafeez, Tell me one thing about May 2009, wat about MQM Terrirosts who were aired live on almost all channels showing them firing on annocent people who were there to welcome CJ. A fool cannot make other fool, But let me tell you something, what ANP is doing now is a reaction to MQM . MQM started this ware two years ago when they started this shameful act of killing innocent pasthuns who were just doing day to day business either running shops or footpaht stalls.There moto was to bring fear in them, so that they can leave karachi. But let me tell u, Pashtuns have a long history, they never been defeated by anyone. History is full of that, when it comes to MQM they are nothing but full of Batha kori, Chamra chor, land mafia and above all real terrirosts.

Eik machar ne sab ko hi hejra banaya hova he, or wo machar Altaf Hussain.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bulshit post,
@ahmed Hafezz, May Allah imprision you in holy month of Ramadan. so you cant divide Pakistan Nation into URDU, PAshtoon and punjabi. MQM is mother is LISANIAT. Mother of evil.
Propaganda against Pashtoons like you were doing against Punjabies. MQM policy is divide and rule.

Ohh Really??
Read the news, check who was involved in the riots b/w Urdu Speaking and Pashtuns. You Idiot.. Come out from MQM Phobia. Realize the fact..

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr hafeez, Tell me one thing about May 2009, wat about MQM Terrirosts who were aired live on almost all channels showing them firing on annocent people who were there to welcome CJ. A fool cannot make other fool, But let me tell you something, what ANP is doing now is a reaction to MQM . MQM started this ware two years ago when they started this shameful act of killing innocent pasthuns who were just doing day to day business either running shops or footpaht stalls.There moto was to bring fear in them, so that they can leave karachi. But let me tell u, Pashtuns have a long history, they never been defeated by anyone. History is full of that, when it comes to MQM they are nothing but full of Batha kori, Chamra chor, land mafia and above all real terrirosts.

Eik machar ne sab ko hi hejra banaya hova he, or wo machar Altaf Hussain.

With due Respect, The Current Judiciary declared MQM innocent in the 12th May case. If You have any ambiguity regarding this, file case against MQM. That's all..
News+%2811%29.jpg

Source

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

lolz
تھوڑا اور سوچو، شاید کچھ سمجھ میں آجائے

There is nothing to Laugh out Loud. ANP Terrorists killing the innocent Urdu Speakers near Qasba Colony / Kati Pahari / Metrovil.

saeedafridi

Councller (250+ posts)
With due Respect, The Current Judiciary declared MQM innocent in the 12th May case. If You have any ambiguity regarding this, file case against MQM. That's all..
News+(11).jpg

Source

mere bhai abhi Cases khule kaha he puri thara, abhi to iss Current Corrput siasi logo sey jan chute to khule, pher killing or corruption ke saray cases kulangay ,mustafa kamal and baber ghauri ke bhi bari ane he, or ye tum kya MQM fobia ke baat kar rahay ho, me bhe karachi se hon or bohat achi tara MQM ko jhanta hon, you can make others fools but not karachities as they all know the reality of MQM, in my friend's neighbour last march, mqm terrirost came and killed two chowkidar in front of my friend.what you talking about. if MQM was a realy party without any voilence and attrocities, i would have voted them, but i know them very well , i myself even dont like ANP,cauz both these parties represent only one community.Regarding this particular post about corrpution, its said by haider abas rizvi not SC or hight court.u fool, Who killed and burnt the lawyers the same year and.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

There is nothing to Laugh out Loud. ANP Terrorists killing the innocent Urdu Speakers near Qasba Colony / Kati Pahari / Metrovil.
ایم کیو ایم دودھ کی نہائ ہوئی ہے؟

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

اور تمہارا دماغ ابھی بھی چھوٹا ہے
You Must Widen Your Gaze.