Just released on cnn! Take note

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just a few minutes ago I was watching CNN and they reprted about the Ramon Davis case leading to the current stand off with and stance by Pakistan.
The surprising thing was that the caption running about this and what the analysts were saying about RD status was "CIA Operative".
Strange that there was no mention of the word Diplomat.
I am baffled.

awan4ever

That is because he was 'outed' as being a CIA asset by the guardian newspaper of UK. This was kept under wraps by the US media on purpose because the Obama administration asked them to particularly the NY Times who had the info before anyone else. So theres nothing to be baffled about. No one including people in the US call him a diplomat anymore.

FaisalKh

Well it was revealed after a week or so of his arrest that he is a CIA agent and there were many other "things" disclosed about him but nobody gave a damn about it and he fled the country spitting on everyone because of our corrupt and greedy politicians.

Star Gazer

My point is that the government of Pakistan along with all those US officials who were there in Pakistan had stated that RD had diplomatic immunity and our own interior minister had stated that they are trying to clear it up.
So it is beyond any doubt that our own politicians were befooling us and they are actually not our leaders they are traitors.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Just a few minutes ago I was watching CNN and they reprted about the Ramon Davis case leading to the current stand off with and stance by Pakistan.
The surprising thing was that the caption running about this and what the analysts were saying about RD status was "CIA Operative".
Strange that there was no mention of the word Diplomat.
I am baffled.

dear star,

Now the US official have allowed the US media to air analysis and RD's actually job in Pak, being a CIA operative.

Stop watching Crap News Network

US media listens to official in the name of safety n security of their citizens. our officials and media jeopardize life of our citizens, whats more they SELL us to the US, Dr Aafia for example.

And sad thing the seller wants to run for office again so he could ISI chief and other VIPs for handsome fee of course

Last edited:

canadian

My point is that the government of Pakistan along with all those US officials who were there in Pakistan had stated that RD had diplomatic immunity and our own interior minister had stated that they are trying to clear it up.
So it is beyond any doubt that our own politicians were befooling us and they are actually not our leaders they are traitors.

Our politicians knew that he was a CIA Operative and I am sure there must be hundreds of others who have been issued visas to operate in this Country.That diplomatic immunity thing was.....BS to hood wink the public. I
dont believe a word these sold out traitors say and the way that " Judgement" was obtained from The Court and he was allowed to go scott free proves it all !!!