Javed Hashmi in Tears for Pakistan - MUST SEE!!

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Instead of spreading bakwaas like 'im ashamed to be Pakistani', 'i wish i wasnt Pakistani' and looking like a prat...maybe we should think...think what WE can do for Pakistan.

I wouldnt be surprised if those who bad mouth corruption in Pakistan (rightly), themselves slip a few thousand Rupees when THEY need something done, or slip a couple Thousand Rupees when THEY come to Pakistan and need something extra to be allowed through at the airport.

For the love of God...dont give in to the one-sided rubbish against our Afwaj...the same Afwaj which helps(ed) Pakistan and Pakistani's during earthquakes, floods...the same Afwaj who sacrifice/are sacrificing their lives for Pakistan and Pakistani's (including the same few who bad mouth them).
YES there are those who give Afwaj-e-Pakistan a bad name, YES there are those who are corrupt, and YES we should rasie our voice against it...

Raise your voice against the puppets, the corrupt and the killers...but dont tar a few, with the same brush...Respect and support Afwaj-e-Pakistan...respect and support the vast majority who joined to defend Pakistan, to fight for Pakistan, to die for Pakistan.

And (especially) for those in Pakistan, instead of sitting behind a computer screen and writing whats wrong with Pakistan...do something, try to do something. Spread awareness...if you write against the status-quo politicians we've seen...convince, convince your family, convince you friends, convince your street to say no to the corrupt and convince them to being change via the ballot...its for THEIR own good...its for PAKISTAN'S good.
Nothing, you do, is too little to make ANY difference

Oh and there are those who will inevitably try and say these are crocodile tears...if you know Javed Hasmi and his politics, you’ll know they’re not.

b4a70b317883728bb336cf8d49997367.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Javed Hasmi in Tears for Pakistan - MUST SEE!

I wish I were not Pakistani, sometime I want to detach the work Pakistan with me. I feel myself insulted

Person of his calibre only deserves to be with PAKISTAN TEHREEK-E-INSAF, Iwish if he could leave his party before the elections and join THE TRUE SON of the SOIL..........what do u think guys

haai kaaash...kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash. ye muslim league noon ko chor ker pti mein aa jai. kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash. ay ALLAH tu to janta hai imran khan kay elwa hamari pati mein kuch bhi nahi. is ko ko hamari pti mein lay aa na. dua qabol ker lay na.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

Javed hashmi is of higher caliber than IK. there is no one in PTI other than Ik. So, how about if Ik joins the PMLN. IK can be a good information mnister, as he like to be on the talk shows alot.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

This one was really dime piece and touched every human soul.

Javed Hashmi, Imran Khan, Khushbakht Shujaat, Marvi Memoon and few good soul of PAK politician league should collaborate and launch a new party.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

myself didnt sleep all night day went horrbly distrub and now crying. man this army is worse then Pharoh. Allah en ko taba kary ameen. kab hongian ye taba. Khuda ghaark kary zaloom kon

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Javaid Hashmi bila shubah chetah hai lekin is chetay kay saath tumharey Giddh Brothers (vulture brothers) nain jo sulook kia hai woh zara yaad karo aur be ashamed.
INSHALLAH sub behtar ho ga................Jiay Hashmi........

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

Person of his calibre only deserves to be with PAKISTAN TEHREEK-E-INSAF, Iwish if he could leave his party before the elections and join THE TRUE SON of the SOIL..........what do u think guys
he is in his right party,its mean aap mpln ke logoon ke beghair kuchh nahi,nawaz shareef zindabad,javed hashmi zindabad

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Javed hashmi really is a very honest man in PMLN and i think he is the only one in PMLN who is not chawal.. otherwise PMLN is full of chawals... eemaandaar banday ki koi qadar nahi kisi bhi jamaat men.... we all know raza rabbani in ppp and how ppp has treated him... sorry i couldnt find any particular man in MQM who can speak different from his party stance..they are all lakeer k faqeer jo london se line agaee bus wohi un ki line hay...bhai k khilaaf bolo gay to dubara ankh na kholo gay.....

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

Javed hashmi is of higher caliber than IK. there is no one in PTI other than Ik. So, how about if Ik joins the PMLN. IK can be a good information mnister, as he like to be on the talk shows alot.

very good suggestion for imran khan

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Haha your self peroclaimed leader does not want any one who can have his own voice. he wants puppets who can repeat what he says so he can never work in PTI. We all know it who you are trying to make a fool.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

What you think of saad rafiq?
Javed hashmi really is a very honest man in PMLN and i think he is the only one in PMLN who is not chawal.. otherwise PMLN is full of chawals... eemaandaar banday ki koi qadar nahi kisi bhi jamaat men.... we all know raza rabbani in ppp and how ppp has treated him... sorry i couldnt find any particular man in MQM who can speak different from his party stance..they are all lakeer k faqeer jo london se line agaee bus wohi un ki line hay...bhai k khilaaf bolo gay to dubara ankh na kholo gay.....