It's Over, It's Over. Finally the Drama is Over

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
70278_SIlent_Guardian_Watchful_Protector.jpg

Last edited:

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
For anyone who's wondering, this is the Silent Guardian and a Watchful Protector ending that I'm talking about:

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh look, the poster also talks about you... it's right there in the middle part:

"Deep State with all its dark, dodgy, shadowy schemes has been defeated today. Along with it went the runt of the litter, the opportunist, the schemers, the disloyals, the selfish, the fake, the stupids and the pawns."

Honestly, I can't be bothered talking to you at the moment.

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for the good news but what happened? How is it over. ?

Nothing is over this feared people trying to spread terror as if ISI is enemy od this country that Hashmi a loser and distorted person unveiled something. Hasmi saving his face try to come back to PMLn.......that is all............................

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
How come it is over? Because the script from a film says so? Tune out Geo Tv and watch Express, Samaa, Dunya, if you cannot tune in ARY.

What an idiot!

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
100% agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

...[Deleted]...

Also, I think anyone who's followed today's proceedings can also almost come to the same conclusion.

But we need to be watchful. This rouge state within a state, this deep state, it runs very deep, very vicious, like a deep rooted cancer.

It's not over with them and it might never be, but for now, for tonight, for this one mini-anarchy stunt, they've backed off.

They're like that snake that you can't kill, you can't tame but one you just have to protect yourself from.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against an intelligence agency focused on foreign intelligence. They are our first line of defense.

I just hate this cancerous domestic politics adventurous side of it.

can't understand double standards, when it comes to security of pakistan then it is bcoz of Pak Army and ISI that we are safe and fighting with world in every field, and majority of pakistan thinks that Pak Army and ISI guards the benefits of Pakistan, but when it comes to politics or handling or interior and exterior matters of pak , we began to blame pak army, how can u think that they are against Pakistan, Army and ISI should not interfere in politics fair enough, but how can u conclude that they are against PAk or doing *saazish* against state, it is pathetic and unfortunate that every common and intelectual person can not think that these institutions are protecting us from all threats, they can not do anything against pak.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
How come it is over? Because the script from a film says so? Tune out Geo Tv and watch Express, Samaa, Dunya, if you cannot tune in ARY.

What an idiot!

It's not at the moment. Only ISI's off this stunt at this moment, which is like the biggest thing. Rest of the whole episode will fizzle out on its own in few coming days.

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well agencies have often acted against the interest of the country by over throwing democratically elected governments. If the drama is over then indeed its a matter of joy and celeberation. Since im travelling for business and do not have access to pak news i wanted the details so that i can rejoice in the victory of democracy. Cheers

Nothing is over this feared people trying to spread terror as if ISI is enemy od this country that Hashmi a loser and distorted person unveiled something. Hasmi saving his face try to come back to PMLn.......that is all............................

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
can't understand double standards, when it comes to security of pakistan then it is bcoz of Pak Army and ISI that we are safe and fighting with world in every field, and majority of pakistan thinks that Pak Army and ISI guards the benefits of Pakistan, but when it comes to politics or handling or interior and exterior matters of pak , we began to blame pak army, how can u think that they are against Pakistan, Army and ISI should not interfere in politics fair enough, but how can u conclude that they are against PAk or doing *saazish* against state, it is pathetic and unfortunate that every common and intelectual person can not think that these institutions are protecting us from all threats, they can not do anything against pak.

ISI as an institution is not wrong, neither is the Pak Army.

As an institution, I have nothing but superb respect for them.

But when some of the scum adventurous officers try to take it upon themselves that they can decide what's best for the nation, then the problem happens.

I would be happy with them running the politics, if it worked. But it never has. We have had many, many failed tries at it to have learnt that lesson bitterly.

No one can protect Pakistan and it's borders better than Army and ISI. But when they get into politics, they are the worst for Pakistan.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For anyone who's wondering, this is the Silent Guardian and a Watchful Protector ending that I'm talking about:

Thats all fine and dandy but don't forget to ask the present Government not to sit on their butts and do something for the people of this country. It is definately a shame that this moment has to come in the history of this country that being a democrate , I had to defend someone who is not my ideal as a leader. It is also a shame that I had to rebel against my own ideal to save the democratic institutions because he negleced to stay put and stay steady , unwaivering on his initial commetment. I am not feeling victorous when I see thousands of my own country men restored to this kind of tactic to remind the government that they are being neglected too long. If this kind of fiasco not to repeat itself, the democary must produce its fruit and work overtime to deliver. Without it my friend, I do not see any value of this system for too long.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)

You have every right to your opinion and I respect.

Wait and watch how this mini-anarchy now fizzles over in next few days and then come back to this thread and read my poster.

ISI is not the enemy of Pakistan. We, just like the other countries, need a foreign intelligence gathering agency.

I have a problem with them when they try to run domestic politics. That's when mess starts to happen and like a lost gambler they have not learnt their lesson from huge past mistakes of 67 years.

WatanDost

[h=2]It's Revo, It's Revo. Finally the Drama is REVO[/h]
Kaka Munnay Ab samjha ya Abhi bhi nahi ???
;)

wahreh

Thats exactly right. The job of the army and the security agencies is to safe guard the security of the country against external forces trying to harm the country. Their job is not to meddle in internal politics of the country and play the king maker role. We are much thankful to army for protecting the borders. Let politicians run the contry.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats all fine and dandy but don't forget to ask the present Government not to sit on their butts and do something for the people of this country. It is definately a shame that this moment has to come in the history of this country that being a democrate , I had to defend someone who is not my ideal as a leader. It is also a shame that I had to rebel against my own ideal to save the democratic institutions because he negleced to stay put and stay steady , unwaivering on his initial commetment. I am not feeling victorous when I see thousands of my own country men restored to this kind of tactic to remind the government that they are being neglected too long. If this kind of fiasco not to repeat itself, the democary must produce its fruit and work overtime to deliver. Without it my friend, I do not see any value of this system for too long.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for saying the most important point.

You post is nothing but the raw truth and reality. You have said it right about how we've gotten here and the worry that how the govt. will now become arrogant and self-satisfied.

I hope this doesn't happen, I sincerely hope that.