It's Over, It's Over. Finally the Drama is Over

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
I respect you opinion man. Please respect mine.

I don't have ilm-e-ghaib. I just gave my opinion and what I heard around.

What happened three days ago was not enough. Hardly anyone died. It was a good try but not good enough for an Army to react specially when in the scrutiny of free media.

My friend, you have all the right to have your own opinion. But they way you presented your opinion in the original post was more like "authenticated statement". You can always use "I think" whenever making a statement, that will give it more like an opinionated thought.

Anyway, God forbid that someday you have to register an FIR against someone rich and powerful by gathering hundreds of thousands of people in the form of a protest from LHR to ISB. That itself is the failure of the system. Just look at who are supporting NS. Molana fazl ur rehman, ANP, Achakzai. Is that not enough to change your opinion?

umerazam

MPA (400+ posts)
aik sawal......do u know it is proved that Nawaz Shareef took money from ISI.....Nawaz Shareef is created by ISI otherwise how such stupid @ss or i meant butt can become a PM or CM.....

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)

My friend, you have all the right to have your own opinion. But they way you presented your opinion in the original post was more like "authenticated statement". You can always use "I think" whenever making a statement, that will give it more like an opinionated thought.

Anyway, God forbid that someday you have to register an FIR against someone rich and powerful by gathering hundreds of thousands of people in the form of a protest from LHR to ISB. That itself is the failure of the system. Just look at who are supporting NS. Molana fazl ur rehman, ANP, Achakzai. Is that not enough to change your opinion?

All scum politicians have gathered together to save themselves from the bigger mess of scum Deep State.

I never justify Nawaz & Co. They are selfish feudal lords first, and anything else later.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
aik sawal......do u know it is proved that Nawaz Shareef took money from ISI.....Nawaz Shareef is created by ISI otherwise how such stupid @ss or i meant butt can become a PM or CM.....

Yeh.

Bhutto is Army's paidawar. So is Nawaz and so is Imran.

I never defend any politicians.

Until we sort out our foundational problems (which I keep talking about in other posts).. our politicians will be scum, we'll have the cancer of Deep State and exploitation with be everywhere.

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

re cases ke maare qoum ke samne aaie jin ko abhi sabit karna hai jin kursiyoon per woh baithe hien woh koi buss stand ki kursiyan nahien jab saamne aaie ga ke kis kis ne jaiez vote liya wh hi baithe ga or kisi uss bande ko bhi baithne nahien diya jaaie ga jis er corruption cases hien.mufad arast logoon se thehreekien bhi paak ho jaaien gi or dhandli be eemani corrution ka game over ho ga.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's hard for me to believe that, but that's what I've heard that it does operate on something where COAS can't even go.

That's what a spy agency is, by definition.

All of ISI isn't bad - rather it is a critical line of defense for us. I just hate it's interference in domestic politics.

and that is the basic flaw of ur ending

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
Yeh.

Bhutto is Army's paidawar. So is Nawaz and so is Imran.

I never defend any politicians.

Until we sort out our foundational problems (which I keep talking about in other posts).. our politicians will be scum, we'll have the cancer of Deep State and exploitation with be everywhere.

Dost, have you ever given it a thought that you could be wrong in your assumption too. Army has made mistakes, I agree with that. But they have also learnt. I can guarantee they will never interfere directly in the form of a coup. They will never.

Just to let you know, IK is unliked by Army and ISI. That is also a concern because he will never compromise on foreign policies. IK stands against injustice, against the system that makes sure the worst gets the best and the public gets the worst. You do believe NS is a scumbag, you do believe all the other supporters of saving NS PM seat are also scumbag. Now one man stands against them, he is IK, and you believe he is being played by Army. Dude, you need to get your facts right.

moazzamniaz

So very well put. I totally agree that Army is god in Pakistan. They have cut Nawaz to size. Maybe they never wanted to remove Nawaz to begin with, but the point is that had this been 1990s Pakistan, we would have been back at the stage of rift between deep-state and elected govt. that was in 1998.

But today is a little different. Media is just that little bit free (Massively stupid, but just that little bit free). Judiciary is the same little bit freer. People are that little bit knowledge and because of all of that "people's process" is just that little bit stronger.

I have no wishful hopes that Nawaz will sort the Deep State out or that we will become Japan next month, we will never be that. A country carved out of Artificial borders of hate, and then a nation built within it on intolerance of others (2-nation theory).. will never achieve anything other that bare survival state.

I have no doubts about this harsh reality. But somehow, I just can feel a little bit joy tonight that we've struct Deep State in a way that we (the people) have never in the past and in doing so we just dented it a little, scarred it a little and took just a little chunk of it off its viciously arrogant face.

Don't hate me for this (but I do feel a little bit like this)..

? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? . ????? ???? ?? ??? ??! ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? '???? ???????' ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????

???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?????? ??????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ??. ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??

??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? "????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????. ???? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???"? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????

IK jab ISI per ilzam lagata raha hai ke os ne (ISI) ne Nawaz Sharif samait bohat se politicians ko paisay diye tau tab ISI ki koi badnaami na hui thi?
Stop this nonsense of dragging ISI into this which our enemies have been doing. You remind us of our enemies when you talk of such things.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
۔ کچھ باتوں سے متفق ہوں مگر میرا خیال ہے کہ آپ فوج کو انڈر اسٹیمیٹ کر رہے ہیں. اگر فوج اقتدار پر قبضہ کرنا چاہے تو ڈنڈے کے زور پر کبھی بھی کر سکتی ہے، حیا شرم سے اسکا کوئی تعلق نہیں . لہٰذا شکست کس بات کی! البتہ اگر فوج اقتدار پر قبضہ کرنا چاہتی اور نواز شریف کی 'مورل اتھارٹی' فوج کو اس بات سے روک لیتی تو واقعی سویلینز کیلیے خوشی کا دن ہوتا

باقی اس سارے ایشو کے بعد مجھے ایک فیصد بھی یقین نہیں کہ نواز حکومت اپنی اصلاح کریگی، اصلاحات کریگی، کرپشن کو قابو کرنے کی کوشش کریگی یا جمہوریت کے ثمرات لوگوں تک پہنچیں گے. تصحیح وہ کرتا ہے جس کو صحیح غلط کا پتہ ہو، جو دھڑلے سے حرام کو حلال کہتے ہوں، انکے لیے واقعی حرام حلال ہوتا ہے اور انہوں نے وہی کرنا ہے

چند سادہ جملوں میں اس سارے فسانے کا قصہ یہ ہے کہ "دھرنے والوں کے نوے فیصد مطالبات صحیح تھے جن پر ایک نااہل اور کرپٹ حکومت کوئی عمل نہیں کرنا چاہتی. لیکن عمران کی ڈوریاں فوج کے ہلانے کے انکشاف نے عوام کو اس سارے دھرنے سے بددل کر دیا اور صحیح مطالبات پر مبنی غبارے سے ساری ہوا نکل گئی"۔ عمران کیلیے اب وقت ہی وقت ہے کہ وہ پاکستان کی تاریخ پڑھے اور دیکھے کہ جہاں جہاں فوج نے ایمپائرنگ کی وہاں وہاں نتیجہ کیا نکلا

When Imran says that Nawaz must resign, otherwise no negotiations... then that makes it 100% of the demands wrong.

I think you are pro-Imran, still. Take the constituencies where Imran has claimed rigging and still he can't form the govt.

This is the reality of him. Because you are an educated, middle-class, burger-pepsi eating lucky 5% of the country, doesn't mean the rest of the country is like you.

Imean has no access to the real poor rural Pakistan - and frankly a narcissist playboy would never.

At this time, Army if it wants to, can't put overt martial law. Not because of their greatness, but because of media, judiciary and people's thinking at the moment. The best they can do at the moment is a covert stunt like what they have done.. .and miserably failed in this stunt.

Army is still the god in Pakistan. Army still calls all the shots. No doubt.

(Really like reading your posts. I dread writing long posts in Urdu. What do you use for this?)

ISI as an institution is not wrong, neither is the Pak Army.

As an institution, I have nothing but superb respect for them.

But when some of the scum adventurous officers try to take it upon themselves that they can decide what's best for the nation, then the problem happens.

I would be happy with them running the politics, if it worked. But it never has. We have had many, many failed tries at it to have learnt that lesson bitterly.

No one can protect Pakistan and it's borders better than Army and ISI. But when they get into politics, they are the worst for Pakistan.

unfortunately it is politicians who r continously destroying this country, Army or ISI never done anything against PAK ,, they r strong if Pak is strong, it is completely illogical, and whenever they intervene , they do for a better Pak, these bloody politicians always done corruption, are billionairs but we r suffering, there is no value or our passport, but these morons visit other cntrs like they r king of a wealthy cntry, if they plotted all this scam then i would say they think it better for pak, and i have no objection bcoz they r defending us and they know better,

Thats exactly right. The job of the army and the security agencies is to safe guard the security of the country against external forces trying to harm the country. Their job is not to meddle in internal politics of the country and play the king maker role. We are much thankful to army for protecting the borders. Let politicians run the contry.

it is failure of these dirty looters that everytime they have to intervene, otherwise these dirty gangsters would sell this cntry, how can u dfnd these politicians when they have mounted assets in other cntries, bsnss in saudia, england , uae, america , billions in swiss banks, who are they? and who r these mindless people defndng these looters, If they r plotting any scam , then I will surely encourage them , bcoz they can never do anything against Pak, How many of these Officers r millionairs or billionairs, but when u look at the list of these piggy politicians u see nothing more then pile of corruption.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK jab ISI per ilzam lagata raha hai ke os ne (ISI) ne Nawaz Sharif samait bohat se politicians ko paisay diye tau tab ISI ki koi badnaami na hui thi?

You can blame individuals if you have proof's but not the agency as a whole.. Secondly there was sufficient proof's of economic help from a cell within ISI in that era. Don't know what happened to the case but that case is burried due to obvious reasons.

moazzamniaz

When Imran says that Nawaz must resign, otherwise no negotiations... then that makes it 100% of the demands wrong.

۔ میں نے آئینی، قانونی ، جمہوری حقوق جیسے جائز مطالبات کی بات کی ہے. عمران کے احمقانہ بیانات کا میری بات سے کوئی تعلق نہیں. انہی حماقتوں کی وجہ سے تو آج یہ حال ہے، اسلیے عمران کے بیانات کو الگ رکھیں

I think you are pro-Imran, still.

۔ میری ناقص سوچ کے مطابق پاکستان کو صرف ایک ایماندار اور موڈیریٹ انسان کی ضرورت تھی. اب میں نے اس میں' کامن سینس رکھنے والا' کی اضافی شرط بھی شامل کر دی ہے. اب بھی پی ٹی آئ کے علاوہ میرے سامنے کوئی دوسرا متبادل نہیں، دور دور تک. مجھے خوشی ہے کہ عمران کو یہ دھچکا لگا ہے(اور خدا کرے کہ مزید لگیں) اور نیک امید ہے کہ اس سے اس میں کچھ کامن سینس آ ے گی، اسکا کچھ دماغ درست ہوگا . اصل نقاط ایماندار اور موڈیریٹ ہونا ہے

Take the constituencies where Imran has claimed rigging and still he can't form the govt.
This is the reality of him. Because you are an educated, middle-class, burger-pepsi eating lucky 5% of the country, doesn't mean the rest of the country is like you.

۔ آپکی بات سے سو فیصد متفق ہوں. ہاشمی صاحب کے ایشو سے کچھ دن پہلے میں نے مندرجہ ذیل تین پوسٹس میں اسکو مختصرا بیان کیا ہے
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?283868-PM-Nawaz-asks-for-cameras-to-be-turned-off-when-he-couldn-t-finish-his-sentence/page2&p=2683011#post2683011
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?283868-PM-Nawaz-asks-for-cameras-to-be-turned-off-when-he-couldn-t-finish-his-sentence/page2&p=2683050#post2683050
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?283868-PM-Nawaz-asks-for-cameras-to-be-turned-off-when-he-couldn-t-finish-his-sentence/page2&p=2683115#post2683115

Imean has no access to the real poor rural Pakistan - and frankly a narcissist playboy would never.
۔ مجھے امید ہے کہ یہ عقل کو ہاتھ مارے گا. وقت کے دھکوں سے غبی سے غبی انسان بھی کچھ نہ کچھ ضرور سیکھتا ہے
At this time, Army if it wants to, can't put overt martial law. Not because of their greatness, but because of media, judiciary and people's thinking at the moment. The best they can do at the moment is a covert stunt like what they have done.. .and miserably failed in this stunt.

۔ بصد معذرت اختلاف کروں گا کہ مارشل لا کو روکنے کی واحد گارنٹی جمہوری حکومتوں کی جمہور کی خدمت ہے. جب تک یہ نہیں، فوج جب بھی چاہے، کسی نہ کسی عمران/قادری کو اسلام آباد بھیجتی رہے گی. یہ کام رکنے والانہیں. اور ضروری نہیں کہ اگلی دفعہ بھی فوج کو اقتدار پر قبضہ کرنے کی ضرورت یا خواہش نہ ہو
Army is still the god in Pakistan. Army still calls all the shots. No doubt.

(Really like reading your posts. I dread writing long posts in Urdu. What do you use for this?)
۔ پسندیدگی کیلیے شکریہ. میں گوگل اردو انسٹالر استعمال کرتا ہوں . اسکے علاوہ دوسرا طریقہ فانٹس کے آپشن میں 'جمیل نوری نستعلیق' کو منتخب کر کے اردو میں لکھنا ہے

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISI as an institution is not wrong, neither is the Pak Army.

As an institution, I have nothing but superb respect for them.

But when some of the scum adventurous officers try to take it upon themselves that they can decide what's best for the nation, then the problem happens.

I would be happy with them running the politics, if it worked. But it never has. We have had many, many failed tries at it to have learnt that lesson bitterly.

No one can protect Pakistan and it's borders better than Army and ISI. But when they get into politics, they are the worst for Pakistan.

Whenever and wherever, people will be brought out of merit this will happen.....it does not mean that we start abusing institutes......the way stupid Pakistani people are abusing ISI and ARMY looks like this Indian Army.......
I have one question: from these stupid Pakistani's tell me who save your A>S>S when there is flood, there is war, there is emmergency disaster in Pakistan ?????
These ARMY and ISI save your A>S>S......
The police you have is bunch of "KHUSRA's", badmaash, Ghunda's............nothing else who are led by politicians who have no balls.....they bubble and talk from their A>S>S......
People should learn to respect institute and not to malign them......

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
had hay teri aqal ki.. hahahaha... u nooners where the one calling raheel sharif ally of PTI and now ur saying he was on ur side n defeated deep state??? who is deep state then if its not army?? becoz ur leaders in parliament are blaming army for it... but ur saying raheel saved ur daddy's a**....

seriously why are u nooners so stupid??? had hoti hay yaar jahalat ki... tum se tu bandar bhi zada aqal mand hongey

Oh look, the poster also talks about you... it's right there in the middle part:

"Deep State with all its dark, dodgy, shadowy schemes has been defeated today. Along with it went the runt of the litter, the opportunist, the schemers, the disloyals, the selfish, the fake, the stupids and the pawns."

Honestly, I can't be bothered talking to you at the moment.

RustamShah

Banned
had hay teri aqal ki.. hahahaha... u nooners where the one calling raheel sharif ally of PTI and now ur saying he was on ur side n defeated deep state??? who is deep state then if its not army?? becoz ur leaders in parliament are blaming army for it... but ur saying raheel saved ur daddy's a**....

seriously why are u nooners so stupid??? had hoti hay yaar jahalat ki... tum se tu bandar bhi zada aqal mand hongey

اپنی تعریفیں خود ہی کر رہا ہے بندر ؟

Last edited: